+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

eeprofilehelp

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
CEC
keke9010 said:
Thank you for your response. but that is for One key Id. it seems not the "Enrollment Number" as required. Do you have more clue please?
"You will need to enter your Enrolment Number and PIN to begin. Your Enrolment Number and PIN will be sent to you in separate emails approximately 24 hours apart. Both the Enrolment Number and PIN are required for you to complete the registration for the OINP eFiling system."

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
this is the link www dot services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/register_enu/dynamicform/register/launch/NMAS
*place dot with .

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
eeprofilehelp said:
"You will need to enter your Enrolment Number and PIN to begin. Your Enrolment Number and PIN will be sent to you in separate emails approximately 24 hours apart. Both the Enrolment Number and PIN are required for you to complete the registration for the OINP eFiling system."
Thank you again for your prompt reply. So that means i will receive the enrollment no. and PIN after a while (maybe longer) because i have registered for one-key account which has included my email address? Thank you for your patience answering my inquires!

LNAdrien06

Mar 4, 2016
you have to start to submit your appl here
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS_APPLY.html
Submit an application for the Masters Graduate Stream

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
I have registered 24 hours ago, but other than an email saying I have successfully registered, no email with enrolment number or PIN was sent to me and it has been more than 24 hours already. Is there anyone having the same issue?

spife

Star Member
May 19, 2015
Just registering one-key account doesnt give you the enrollment number and pin, you need to go to www dot services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/register_enu/dynamicform/register/launch/NMAS and start from there.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spife said:
Just registering one-key account doesnt give you the enrollment number and pin, you need to go to www dot services.citizenship.gov.on.ca/register_enu/dynamicform/register/launch/NMAS and start from there.
Which means that Human priorities stream shall get it in their PT NOI (at least my best guess).

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
spife said:
Thank you! I will try!

boribori

Feb 21, 2017
spife said:
I tried the website but it says "This site can't be reached". I still don't know how to get the Enrolment Number and PIN :-\ :-X

Allison728

Feb 16, 2017
boribori said:
I tried the website but it says "This site can't be reached". I still don't know how to get the Enrolment Number and PIN :-\ :-X
same here. i went to the main page. it's a website for Ontario residents, doesnot really have anything to do with OINP applications

keke9010

Oct 30, 2016
Allison728 said:
same here. i went to the main page. it's a website for Ontario residents, doesnot really have anything to do with OINP applications
same. it keeps loading but just doesn't show up anything. So sad.

alexcinci

Feb 21, 2017
Hello there. I am also trying to apply to OINP and it´s a no GO.

Can you guys add me on whatsapp? 226 2464836

I am sending a message through the Ontario services site complaining and asking directions in how to get the enrolment and pin number.. If they answer I share here..

sreejhu

Apr 18, 2013
do you know anybody applied already,there are only 6000 seats and a I am wondering there are more than 6000 ppl outside ??? ??? ??? ???