+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
You scare me here...did you say there are some change in document requirement? Could you please tell us what are these changes? I have prepared everything according to the current requirement...

Also how can you log into the French online application system? I also tried to take a look but it requires first to create an account, no?

Thank you very much!
heynow said:
Cause I have seen it :D, they will replicate the French system, so if you have seen the French Speaking Skilled Worker online system then you know what is coming up tomorrow... it has 21 tabs out of which 2 tabs are for uploading documents... there are few other changes as well, thats in terms of documents requirement..

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MathToStat said:
You scare me here...did you say there are some change in document requirement? Could you please tell us what are these changes? I have prepared everything according to the current requirement...

Also how can you log into the French online application system? I also tried to take a look but it requires first to create an account, no?

Thank you very much!
I guess what he sais is that French applicants have now online system, but the same requirements. So now things are just organised (like Oasis for Saskatchewan). And it is very recent for French stream, just from January.
You can check their application guide to learn a bit about new online tool.

As for change of requirements for Human priorities - nobody knows.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you Vensak. Let us hope that there will be no change the document requirements!

vensak said:
I guess what he sais is that French applicants have now online system, but the same requirements. So now things are just organised (like Oasis for Saskatchewan). And it is very recent for French stream, just from January.
You can check their application guide to learn a bit about new online tool.

As for change of requirements for Human priorities - nobody knows.

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
MathToStat said:

Thank you very much!
Yes I know. It took me sometime to get into the system. But eventually I was able to access the system. Here are the few changes which I have noticed.

1. No need for educational document if you have done it out side Canada. Just ECA copy.
2. Need to provide last 10 years of work exp details including salary stub, bank statement showing deposit, IT return.
3. No mention of marriage certificate
4. No mention of other source of fund other than 6 month bank statement... not sure if FD are valid.

Excuse typo. Sent from phone.

MN786

Jan 13, 2017
do we have to void out the account number on bank statements as well? just like credit card statements? or can we leave it as is

thanks

gooDevil

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
UK
Visa Office......
London
vensak said:
Why?

When it comes to your work experience you have worked for same company. So work experience would be for India.
However in personal history that is a different story.
You need to change your address history accordingly and you shall also indicate it in your travelling history.
Thanks for the revert Vensak. The question popped up as it also asks the location (country and city) and I am in the UK so putting India was looking a bit odd.

Thanks Again.

MathToStat

Jan 13, 2017
Thank you very much Heynow for your help! I am in the master/phd stream so I guess the work experience does not apply to me. Again thank you a lot for generously sharing your insight:)

heynow said:
Yes I know. It took me sometime to get into the system. But eventually I was able to access the system. Here are the few changes which I have noticed.

1. No need for educational document if you have done it out side Canada. Just ECA copy.
2. Need to provide last 10 years of work exp details including salary stub, bank statement showing deposit, IT return.
3. No mention of marriage certificate
4. No mention of other source of fund other than 6 month bank statement... not sure if FD are valid.

Excuse typo. Sent from phone.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys who are waiting for NOI from OINP Please update the OINP tracker:

https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/ontario-human-capital-priorities-stream-tracker

This will guve us an edge and allow to see patterns, on which profiles and Nocs are being targeted and on each days.

Jointly we can be more effective im analysis!

Thank you

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gooDevil said:
Thanks for the revert Vensak. The question popped up as it also asks the location (country and city) and I am in the UK so putting India was looking a bit odd.

Thanks Again.
If your contract was still Indian, then work location is India (same company, just different project to handle I guess). When it comes to temporary stay in UK, that is clasified as a business trip. (unless you got termporary contract change for that time). And as such is supposed to be mentioned in your travel history and personal adress history (because that stay was longer).
However if your contract was changed for this purpose, then it would be a different story.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
min1 said:
ontario past 10 year or five year work exp is there any change when will it open
keep visiting their site for more details.

They said the program will launch today, so stay tuned... :)

abhi14

Jul 2, 2015
Hello everyone!

Please help!!!!

i am having work experience in pharmacovigilance field. Could anyone suggest me that what is the NOC code for this field.

many thanks for your help in advance.