+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Dileep1808

Jul 8, 2017
Hey Dileep,

You can send an email to them mentioning your file number(if you have) with the error screenshot. They will you within 4-5 hr max.

Good luck!
Hi,

Thanks for Replying. I have just sent a mail to the id mentioned in Ontario guideline PDF with screenshot of both submission confirmation and Login error.

Hope the error is resolved ASAP.

Nina2017c

Jul 8, 2017
Hello. I recreated my Express Entry profile on July 5th. My NOC is 2241 which is under ICT.... my CRS is 374 but till now ai didn't receive "nio" .... shall I do something? Is something wrong on my profile? Any chance to receive noi ?

Nina2017c

Jul 8, 2017
Hello. I recreated my Express Entry profile on July 5th. My NOC is 2241 which is under ICT.... my CRS is 374 but till now ai didn't receive "nio" .... shall I do something? Is something wrong on my profile? Any chance to receive noi ?

Nina2017c

Jul 8, 2017

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
It's a very small oversight. I'm sure it'll be OK.

If not, Ontario will send you an email asking for an explanation.

Good luck.
hi,

I need help regarding inland funds requirement .

I am now working full time and but next months my pgwp expiring.

that means I cannot work until I get the new study permit but my spouse will continue work on sowp!!

so now I am planning to submit my OINP application?

should I have to show pof?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
hi,

I need help regarding inland funds requirement .

I am now working full time and but next months my pgwp expiring.

that means I cannot work until I get the new study permit but my spouse will continue work on sowp!!

so now I am planning to submit my OINP application?

should I have to show pof?
I'm sorry I've absolutely no idea about Inland applications.

Good luck.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
I'm sorry I've absolutely no idea about Inland applications.

Good luck.
hi
thank you for replying.

do you know if I change NOC after NOI that may affect OINP application.

the change is not like day and night!

I put Biologist first then I realized that it should be Veterinarian!
initially I did not mention Veterinarian assumed that I require license!! but the job descriptions almost similar!

help me please if I need to recreate profile that I really do not want coz I already did 1 time.

thank you!!

rebello

Jun 23, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
03-07-2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
03-07-2017
Hi All,

Any predictions on when the next draw will occur this month?

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
I got OINP email and I am ready with all the documents but I am little concerned with funds part. Can someone please clarify
I just had 4 L in my account including my spouse balance. Will there be any challenges if I deposit the amount by borrowing from some one and proceed further? What will be chances?

Do u suggest me to deposit funds and wait for 4-5 months and then accept to over come this hurdle but the problem is my IELTS is going to expire by 14th Aug 2017?Do I need to retake

How long do I need to maintain the funds in account

Can you add me number to watsup 91 9963262725
Hi,

You can just borrow money from someone or the bank.

They want is you have funds in your account. I got funds in my account and in a couple of days took bank statements of last 6 months and balance confirmation certificate.

As long as you meet their basic criteria of showing last 6 months statements + balance Required you're good.

All the best

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
I got OINP email and I am ready with all the documents but I am little concerned with funds part. Can someone please clarify
I just had 4 L in my account including my spouse balance. Will there be any challenges if I deposit the amount by borrowing from some one and proceed further? What will be chances?

Do u suggest me to deposit funds and wait for 4-5 months and then accept to over come this hurdle but the problem is my IELTS is going to expire by 14th Aug 2017?Do I need to retake

How long do I need to maintain the funds in account

Can you add me number to watsup 91 9963262725
You can borrow funds from family/ friends... but such large transaction needs to be supported by a gift deed..so instead of waiting for 4-5 months.. you can get this thing done in 1-2 days.. rest whatever you feel appropriate..

And yes if your IELTS is expiring on 14th Aug 2017, and you haven't received any ITA & submitted ur docs by then..your score will become invalid and you have to retake it..

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
As per Ontario, For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector. and during this period i.e. week of June 26, 2017 they lowered CRS..

I'm not sure.. if they are still sending NOIs for CRS lower than 400..

If your profile is in submitted state...with all details filled in no need to worry about ur profile..you don't need to do anything..

recommended thing from my side.. cross check all your sections in EE profile..that everything is filled correctly..

Hope for the best!!! Best of Luck!!

Moeez Shaukat

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello
Many people are here waiting for NOI under ICT < 400 exemption. Let's hope we all get the NOI. you don't need to do anything else. profile re-creation is enough.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Guys I got ita as a provintial
Nominee. I need PCC from both India and Singapore. My understanding is that indian PCC and medical check up needs to be submitted with PR appreciation. Singapore PCC needs to be submitted later on when cic requests for it. Please confirm my understanding. Thanks

harmit214@gmail.com

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Guys I got ita as a provintial
Nominee. I need PCC from both India and Singapore. My understanding is that indian PCC and medical check up needs to be submitted with PR appreciation. Singapore PCC needs to be submitted later on when cic requests for it. Please confirm my understanding. Thanks

If you submit ur Singapore PCC later when asked for it'll only delay ur process.

I would suggest you get ur Singapore PCC asap and then submit all documents together to avoid any delay.

All the best.