+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
I have recently submitted my OINP application online. What I have made mistake is I didn't put any explanation in Other Activities section for the minimal gaps in my education and personal work history.

I completed my bachelor in 31 December 2012 and started working from 7th January, 2013. Here is a small gap which I didn't explain.

Again, I resigned from my first job on September 16, 2016 and started my 2nd job in September 19, 2016. Here is 2 days gap which is quite normal when you basically change your job.

Will it affect the outcome of my application?

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I have recently submitted my OINP application online. What I have made mistake is I didn't put any explanation in Other Activities section for the minimal gaps in my education and personal work history.

I completed my bachelor in 31 December 2012 and started working from 7th January, 2013. Here is a small gap which I didn't explain.

Again, I resigned from my first job on September 16, 2016 and started my 2nd job in September 19, 2016. Here is 2 days gap which is quite normal when you basically change your job.

Will it affect the outcome of my application?
It's a very small oversight. I'm sure it'll be OK.

If not, Ontario will send you an email asking for an explanation.

Good luck.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Once we are nominated by province and receive ITA. Is there any difference in the post ITA steps and documentation between a provintial nominee and an express entry candidate?

Please advise. Thanks

Live life

May 6, 2017
Guys I got ita as a provintial
Nominee. I need PCC from both India and Singapore. My understanding is that indian PCC and medical check up needs to be submitted with PR appreciation. Singapore PCC needs to be submitted later on when cic requests for it. Please confirm my understanding. Thanks

royalflash

Jun 19, 2017
Nominee. I need PCC from both India and Singapore. My understanding is that indian PCC and medical check up needs to be submitted with PR appreciation. Singapore PCC needs to be submitted later on when cic requests for it. Please confirm my understanding. Thanks
For Singapore PCC, yes, submission is upon CIC request based on info from CIC website. But I read somewhere in the thread where someone submitted the application together with Singapore Police Certificate.

jchoudhury

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
guyz, another problem I just saw, in my cv only the institution name is mentioned where as university name is mentioned in everywhere else. another thing jotted in my mind whether my cv work summary should be exactly same as my job reference letter

Dileep1808

Jul 8, 2017
Guys,

Need help as I am newbie here. I created my one key and filled the applicant details under Ontario Human capital streams category yesterday.

Got the confirmation number also after submit. When i try to login today to complete the application, i am getting the error "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontario nominee@ontario.ca for assistance".

Tried all the combination giving last and first name and email id and also as unknown to last name as mentioned in the forum earlier. Please help me out here with the login so that i will be able to complete my application and submit the documents.

"Badly worried about the 14 days deadline coz of the login issue even though i have all the documents ready"

agautam

Jun 20, 2017
Hello members,

My CASE :

NOI Received : 12th May
File submitted : 20th June
Assessment : 22nd June
ADR1: 22nd June ( Complete passport pages + Resume )
Documents Submitted : 22nd June (within few hours)
AOR1 : 22nd June (within few hours)
ADR2 : 25th June ( ECA from WES directly )
Documents submitted : 25th June (within few hours)
AOR2 : No acknowledgement

Anyone in the same boat who is awaiting Nomination ?
Kindly share your timeline.

Thanks !

Dileep1808

Jul 8, 2017
I had the same issue.. Do you have your first name and last name both? If not, try "unknown" instead of "N/A"

I had the similar issue, they updated my name. Hope this works.
HI,

Even after try entering last name ,first name and email as mentioned in the applicant form which was submitted yesterday.i m still getting the error "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontario nominee@ontario.ca for assistance." after login with the One key. Tried N/A and Unknown for last name but still the same error. should i send mail to ontario assistance with the error screenshot ?

Please help me to resolve the login error and complete my application for submission.

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
It's a very small oversight. I'm sure it'll be OK.

If not, Ontario will send you an email asking for an explanation.

Good luck.
Common man this is just few days and I dont think this is called gap.
even 1-2 months is not called Gap. I would assume gaps are more than 6 months in time.

kirbathala

Jan 2, 2015
Congratulations on getting NOI.
Please let us know when did you get NOI(which date) from Ontario PNP?

Samoinp

May 30, 2017
Check this (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/documents-required-after-ita.280257/)

You must provide a police certificate for every country, region or territory, other than Canada, in which you lived for 6 months or more.

mpreetsingh

Jun 5, 2017
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
HI,

Even after try entering last name ,first name and email as mentioned in the applicant form which was submitted yesterday.i m still getting the error "Sorry, we could not find a match for the information you provided. Please contact ontario nominee@ontario.ca for assistance." after login with the One key. Tried N/A and Unknown for last name but still the same error. should i send mail to ontario assistance with the error screenshot ?

Please help me to resolve the login error and complete my application for submission.
Hey Dileep,

You can send an email to them mentioning your file number(if you have) with the error screenshot. They will you within 4-5 hr max.

Good luck!

Manojgdv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
I got OINP email and I am ready with all the documents but I am little concerned with funds part. Can someone please clarify
I just had 4 L in my account including my spouse balance. Will there be any challenges if I deposit the amount by borrowing from some one and proceed further? What will be chances?

Do u suggest me to deposit funds and wait for 4-5 months and then accept to over come this hurdle but the problem is my IELTS is going to expire by 14th Aug 2017?Do I need to retake

How long do I need to maintain the funds in account

Can you add me number to watsup 91 9963262725