Ontario PNP (OINP) - 2017: Join here

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

Just received an email from Ontario stating the below,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reviewed your online application and your application is missing information and/or documentation, specifically: - A complete copy of your current passport, including all marked and blank/unmarked pages. Note: if you have not included all of the pages, you will need to resubmit the complete copy of your current passport.

I had already submitted my entire passport ( new ) with new valid UAE residence visa page, but when i received my NOI, documents ?i was under my old visa in my old passport. so during my submission, i did not submit my old visa page. will this be the reason for the re-submission of

Now they have asked me to email to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca , within 14 days. My question is that will i get an acknowledgment after submission and also should i attach any letter explaining the entire scenario ?

Please, anyone, shed some light on the above.

Thanks in advance.

Ornela Forsyte

Star Member
May 18, 2017
My friend got fair procedural Letter that asks him to decline ITA and send them screenshot. He did that an hour ago but haven't received any Nomination yet.

Will update here if he receives his nomination. His NOC is 1111.
Good luck for your friend... nothing is happening in my profile...

Live life

May 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) has reviewed your online application and your application is missing information and/or documentation, specifically: - A complete copy of your current passport, including all marked and blank/unmarked pages. Note: if you have not included all of the pages, you will need to resubmit the complete copy of your current passport.

I had already submitted my entire passport ( new ) with new valid UAE residence visa page, but when i received my NOI, documents ?i was under my old visa in my old passport. so during my submission, i did not submit my old visa page. will this be the reason for the re-submission of

Now they have asked me to email to ExpressEntry@ontario.ca , within 14 days. My question is that will i get an acknowledgment after submission and also should i attach any letter explaining the entire scenario ?

Thanks in advance.
What was the status of your OINP application?

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance.

Please advise

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Please advise
Yes send them letter of explanation and updated complete copy of Passport. You may not necessarily get acknowledgement of Documents received but your status in one-key account will change back to assessment or DIP in few days. Also do indicate your File Number in the subject as well.

Raiju89

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Yes send them letter of explanation and updated complete copy of Passport. You may not necessarily get acknowledgement of Documents received but your status in one-key account will change back to assessment or DIP in few days. Also do indicate your File Number in the subject as well.
Thanks, alot Bill .

one more query is that should i also send my old passport copy ie. with the entire pages .?