+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

Rushal1771

Aug 3, 2016
At : Mizan776

Were you on Student work permit and just given you degree completion certificate in application package ?

thejam

Sep 22, 2016
Hey,

People who have already been nominated and applied to CIO Sydney for Masters stream, did you attach proof of funds (bank statements) etc as part of the application? All I can see on the CIC application guide is to mention how much funds are available, but doesn't seem to ask for any proof. Also, is it sufficient to just send the bio-data pages + current visa pages of the passport (per the guide) instead of all marked/stamped pages?

Thanks!

mike915

Jun 28, 2016
Ontario Master Graduate Stream:

Application Submitted: 23th Feb 2016

AOR: 8th July 2016

Additional Docs Request: 6th Sep 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 2, Job letter, Degree copy, Bank Transfer Explanation.

Phone Call: Not yet.

Nomination: Waiting

Aug 18, 2016
i.dahhan@gmail.com said:
Delivery: April 7th 2016
AOR: August 30th 2016
Approbed: Pending ...
Hello guys, I just received a request for additional documents :

"Employment or current activities: two most recent paystubs from your current employer, if applicable. If your employment position began or changed since the time of your application, please provide a copy of the job offer letter or similar documentation.
· If you are not currently employed, please provide details of your current activities. If these include searching for employment, please provide documentation to demonstrate such activities. Please also provide documentation to demonstrate how you are able to meet the settlement funds requirement by providing an explanatory letter and supporting documentation (e.g. updated bank statements). "

My question is, I am still looking for a job in my field but I am currently working as Barista at Starbucks, would a proof of employment and Payslips from Starbucks would be enough for settlement funds or do I need to have $13,000 in my bank ?

Regards,
Rami

MTheItalian

Oct 11, 2016
Hello everybody,

I have waited too long and they closed the applications in May. I have a PGWP until Feb 2017 and I have already gathered all the documents to apply for the OPNP (Master's stream) as soon as they start accepting applications again.

My question is: should I get another work permit by applying for the Working Holiday Visa? Or this would be an impediment for the OPNP application?

Thank you.
PS: I am not freaking out (or maybe I am) but I wasn't expecting this situation.

mike915

Jun 28, 2016

Additional Docs Request: 6th Sep 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 2, Job letter, Degree copy, Bank Transfer Explanation.

Phone Call: No phone call.

Issued: 7th Oct 2016

Nomination Package Recieved: 12th Oct 2016

aredhat

May 26, 2016
mike915 said:

Phone Call: No phone call.

Issued: 7th Oct 2016

Nomination Package Recieved: 12th Oct 2016
Congrats Mike915 and all the best for further processing. We both have similar timelines, i hope i will receive my nomination soon. Could you please tell me the officer initials in the email subject line when they asked for addition documents. Mine was (AA). This wait is killing me :'(

mike915

Jun 28, 2016
aredhat said:
Congrats Mike915 and all the best for further processing. We both have similar timelines, i hope i will receive my nomination soon. Could you please tell me the officer initials in the email subject line when they asked for addition documents. Mine was (AA). This wait is killing me :'(
Hi aredhat, I dont have officer initials on the email tittle, my title is: OINP: additional documents required NMAS-16XXXXX- NP, sent from OINP.team1 (MCIIT) <OINP.team1@ontario.ca>

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Mine was (AA). When did you receive the request?

:'(
aredhat said:

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Nasa2n2 said:
Mine was (AA). When did you receive the request?

:'(
Hey Nasa2n2, i have received additional doc request from 'AA' on Sep 07. What about you? What is your timeline?

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
aredhat said:
Hey Nasa2n2, i have received additional doc request from 'AA' on Sep 07. What about you? What is your timeline?
Hi aredhat, Here's my timeline;

Application Submitted: May 2nd, 2016

AOR: September 1st, 2016

Additional Docs Request: October 7, 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 2, Job letter

No phone call so far..

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Nasa2n2 said:
Hi aredhat, Here's my timeline;

Application Submitted: May 2nd, 2016

AOR: September 1st, 2016

Additional Docs Request: October 7, 2016 - Lease, Payslips X 2, Job letter

No phone call so far..
Seems like you have submitted a week before they closed, lucky :) ;)
Anyways, let me know if there is any movement in your process. Long way to go..........

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
aredhat said:
Seems like you have submitted a week before they closed, lucky :) ;)
Yep ! almost a near miss.
I'll update you if any changes in my status or my friend who applied at the same time -- we got AOR and additional request on the same day.

BTW,
Did you receive an acknowledgment after you sent requested documents ? My friend got one. Also, I noticed that his officer initial is different.

aredhat

May 26, 2016
Nasa2n2 said:
Did you receive an acknowledgment after you sent requested documents ? My friend got one. Also, I noticed that his officer initial is different.
Yes, i got an email from them after replying with appropriate documents. I guess the person checked all the docs and sent me an thank you and will contact again if anything else needed email.

shivasai

Jul 23, 2016
Hi all, I applied ontario pnp under masters category on March 15,2016
got AOR on August 20,2016 . I got additional document request on september 15,2016. Its been 1 month i dint hear any response from them. Did any one got additional document request in the month of August or September and still waiting for PNP. Please reply to my post thanks in advance