+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Damn! No notary is ready to write "This is true certified copy of Birth certificate" they are writing True certified copy of original document" any suggestion guys?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
save_me_plz said:
Damn! No notary is ready to write "This is true certified copy of Birth certificate" they are writing True certified copy of original document" any suggestion guys?
Notary will see your document and certify the photocopy ... What they wrote is the standard process which they follow ...

dking317

Aug 15, 2016
Congrats!
I applied my PNP on Jan 4th, got AOR on April 21....but i am still waiting for final package...not first in, first out? :'(

rssell

Mar 23, 2016
share my provincial processing timeline for Ontario PNP master w/o job offer
Delivery: Jan 4 2016
AOR: April 18
Additional doc requested by email: July 13.
Additional doc submitted by email: July 14
Nomination Letter Received: July 27

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Guys,

Whoever has already got OINP and ready to apply, Could you please tell me what extra docs should we be sending other than mentioend on Check list- such as bank statment, job letter extra?

Are you guys notarizing the passport copies(or any other docs) or just regular photocopies?

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Hi,

is there anyone who applied for OINP Masters in March, 2016 and received AOR?

My timeline is:

OINP Masters Applied: March 15th, 2016
AOR: Not yet! :(

dking317

Aug 15, 2016
Hi reddy09,
I received the email to ask my bank statement again. Did you send your bank statement to them by email?

In the emails, it says 'Any credit card numbers, if mentioned, must be blacked out. Such documents can only be accepted if sent by mail to the Program. Any document containing a credit card number, even if redacted, will not be accepted by email'

So, for my bank statements, do i need to black out the account numbers and send back by mail, or i can send the scanned version by email?

Thanks..

by the way, the bank statement you sent is not your credit card statement, right?

ajsingh

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney (Nova Scotia)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
Applied on March 16th, 2016
AOR Received: August 24th, 2016

I hope they process my PNP asap.

All the best to everyone who is waiting.

Pentos

Jun 3, 2016
dking317 said:
Hi reddy09,
I received the email to ask my bank statement again. Did you send your bank statement to them by email?

In the emails, it says 'Any credit card numbers, if mentioned, must be blacked out. Such documents can only be accepted if sent by mail to the Program. Any document containing a credit card number, even if redacted, will not be accepted by email'

So, for my bank statements, do i need to black out the account numbers and send back by mail, or i can send the scanned version by email?

Thanks..

by the way, the bank statement you sent is not your credit card statement, right?
I sent my credit card statements and also bank statements. The credit card statement is to mainly a proof of your residency in Ontario while the bank statement can be used as a proof of having enough funds and also residency.

egoo45

Aug 11, 2015
Pentos said:
Can some one please explain to me how can a PGWP be extended once we receive AOR?

You can't extend your PGWP ever... There are two scenarios you can go through to get another work permit.:

1 - If you have submitted a PR application to IRCC or CIC as it was previously known. (submitting an application to OINP and getting an AOR is not good enough. You need the nomination and to submit the paper application to the federal government.) In that case you can apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit BOWP for short.

2 - Your employer can submit an application to hire a foreign national. This will more likely be a closed work permit that won't allow you to work for any other employer.

With my limited knowledge the above two situations are the only ones that an international student has in order to work longer than their PGWP.

There are other options like try to get in some sort of school program and apply for a study permit, or apply for a visitors visa. This will buy you time until you hear back from OINP and finally applying for PR.

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
So once you recieve from your AOR (FROM CIC) after submitting your application, you need to apply for open workpermit and need to enclose your nomination.
So the steps are :
1:- apply for oinp
2:- recieve AOR
3:recieve Nomination
4:-Apply for PR (with copy of nomination)
5:- Recieve AOR(approx 3 months)
6:- apply for work permit(or brifging workpermit if you wanna give that a specific name
7:- Be on implied status until you get Work permit.