10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Mostaphasamir said:
Did you (or your company) apply first a pre-screen application then the full package ?
Thanks
Hello,

Nope, I applied under Masters Stream with out job offer ....

Thanks,

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Thank you Steacey, By the way do we need police crealrance certificate from canada as well?
Three things I am not surte baout
1:- PCC (canada and my home country)
2:- Employment Letter from employer(its dated a month back , can I use that.
3:- Birth Certificate , its in my mother tounge and has english as well. Do I still need to translate it?

Thank you guys. Lets keep each other updated until we get PR.

MY workpermit will expire in MArch and I am not sure If i will GET AOR before that to apply fro bridging WP if I apply in first week of september

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
save_me_plz said:
Thank you Steacey, By the way do we need police crealrance certificate from canada as well?
Three things I am not surte baout
1:- PCC (canada and my home country)
2:- Employment Letter from employer(its dated a month back , can I use that.
3:- Birth Certificate , its in my mother tounge and has english as well. Do I still need to translate it?

Thank you guys. Lets keep each other updated until we get PR.

MY workpermit will expire in MArch and I am not sure If i will GET AOR before that to apply fro bridging WP if I apply in first week of september
Hello Save Me PLZ ...

I sent my application package today ... It will be delivered at Sydney on Thursday. Yes you need to get PCC from Canada and your home country. I am yet to get that. But still my Work permit is about to expire. I have no other option ... hence i sent my package with out PCC .. They will consider, i hope.

I didn't submit my employment letter since it was not mentioned in their check list.

Birth certificate i have similar one ... 80% english. I sent as such ... Since i have no time ...

Thanks,

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Natdn,
Thank you for your response. I called CIC today and they told me candaian PCC is not required. So I am not gonna worry anbout that now.

Here is the link he sent to me under which , police certificates are required other than Canada
applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
save_me_plz said:
Hi Natdn,
Thank you for your response. I called CIC today and they told me candaian PCC is not required. So I am not gonna worry anbout that now.

Here is the link he sent to me under which , police certificates are required other than Canada
applications/guides/EP7TOC.asp
Hello Save Me PLZ,

Given Link is our Application guide for PR application. I used that guide while filling my paper PR application. Yeah, Canadian PCC might not be required however i would suggest you to get one. Its cost around 40$ and 2-3 weeks of time. I am going to apply PCC this week for Canada aswell as back home.

Thanks

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Natdn.

I don't understand why do we need it when ot is not required. CIC said only submit those docs that are metioned in the list. Did somebody suggest you(Consultant).

How are you gonna do that? could you msg me the link. I used BLS for PCC.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
save_me_plz said:
Hi Natdn.

I don't understand why do we need it when ot is not required. CIC said only submit those docs that are metioned in the list. Did somebody suggest you(Consultant).

How are you gonna do that? could you msg me the link. I used BLS for PCC.
I am telling as per this note ....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/intro.asp

Who needs a police certificate?
In general, you and all the people in your family who are 18 or older need to get a police certificate. You must get one from each country or territory where you have spent six or more months since the age of 18...

I dont have consultants. I have a friend who applied before me. Other than internet search, this forum ... Thats it i use ...

save_me_plz

Jun 5, 2014
Oh So you are applying that for precautionary measure. I would not mind applyoing as I have time. When is your PGWP expiring? Did you also show Funds.?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
save_me_plz said:
Oh So you are applying that for precautionary measure. I would not mind applyoing as I have time. When is your PGWP expiring? Did you also show Funds.?
My Work permit is gonna get expire soon - OCT 2016. Yes, i sent the PR application since i need AOR to get work permit extension.

I have a very tight timeline to do all these work ...

Stacey_K

Nov 18, 2015
Hey save_me_plz,
is your PGWP expiring/expired or is it still Ok?
Just want to know if OINP issued nominations to applicants with expired WP or to everyone...

reddy09

Jan 23, 2016
I received my PNP nomination package today ;D ;D...Applied OINP(masters without job offer) on Jan 14 got AOR on May 19 and requested additional documents(pay stubs,letter from employer stating number of hours and wage, lease agreement, bank statements, letter stating ties to ontario) through email on July 27th submitted those on July 29 and received call asking for last 2 months rental receipts and conversation mails with any employer(they want to just know whether I am trying to get any job in ontario releated to my field) on Aug 9th and send them on the same day and received my nomination today...My PWGP expires on 09-18. Good luck for the rest...

Via Rail

Aug 8, 2016
reddy09 said:
I received my PNP nomination package today ;D ;D...Applied OINP(masters without job offer) on Jan 14 got AOR on May 19 and requested additional documents(pay stubs,letter from employer stating number of hours and wage, lease agreement, bank statements, letter stating ties to ontario) through email on July 27th submitted those on July 29 and received call asking for last 2 months rental receipts and conversation mails with any employer(they want to just know whether I am trying to get any job in ontario releated to my field) on Aug 9th and send them on the same day and received my nomination today...My PWGP expires on 09-18. Good luck for the rest...
Congrats Reddy!!
Please I have a question. Why did they request for lease agreement, rent receipts Bank statements and letter of Intent from you? Or did you not include them in the application package you sent to them?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
reddy09 said:

Congrats ..! And Good Luck you too ...

reddy09

Jan 23, 2016
Via Rail said:
Congrats Reddy!!
Please I have a question. Why did they request for lease agreement, rent receipts Bank statements and letter of Intent from you? Or did you not include them in the application package you sent to them?

I included all the docs requested with the application package....dont know why they asked again..