+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP Master Stream January 2016 Applicants

aircanada

May 27, 2014
natdn said:
Oh... When it came ? how long before ...
A month ago or so. I don't fully remember.

I think the processing time largely depends on the processing officer and the applicant's demographics.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
aircanada said:
A month ago or so. I don't fully remember.

I think the processing time largely depends on the processing officer and the applicant's demographics.
I think you have applied on November ... It was vacation time for them... Thats the reason, it got delayed. Hope you will get your nomination soon.

Nasa2n2

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have filed my OINP-Master Application in May, I have signed a new Job offer rather than the one I sent with my application which is valid until July 31. I need the job offer to cover my expenses for the next 12 months. the new employment will start in August.
Oh one more thing there is no AOR yet :D -- of course

1. Shall I send a change of information form for the new offer being signed. OR wait until some payroll will have deposited ?

2. My passport going to expire in less than 14 months (I have attached an explanation letter along with my application) I will update my passport in July, Shall I wait and send all updated information in one form or do separate update for each case ?

your thought is highly appreciated

aircanada

May 27, 2014
Nasa2n2 said:
Hi everyone,

I have filed my OINP-Master Application in May, I have signed a new Job offer rather than the one I sent with my application which is valid until July 31. I need the job offer to cover my expenses for the next 12 months. the new employment will start in August.

1. Shall I send a change of information form for the new offer being signed. OR wait until some payroll will have deposited ?

2. My passport going to expire in less than 14 months (I have attached an explanation letter along with my application) I will update my passport in July, Shall I wait and send all updated information in one form or do separate update for each case ?

Why did you send the job offer? This stream does not require one.

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
aircanada said:
Why did you send the job offer? This stream does not require one.
It's not job offer, it should be a letter from employer (Proof of employment) when you have less funds on your account (less than 12000CAD)

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
Nasa2n2 said:
Hi everyone,

It's better to ask an expert from OINP office by sending Case specify enquiry ... ontarionominee@ontario.ca

MikeVos

Jan 22, 2016
Hilton, South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2017
Nomination.....
29-11-2016 (ONIP)
AOR Received.
14-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-01-2017 (Upfront)
Hi all!

Thanks for doing this it is great knowing that I am not alone in this limbo, the not knowing is killing me! :eek:

We applied via Campbell Cohen law firm to the Human Capital stream.

My timeline:

I applied OINP, Human Capital Stream: 08 Jan 2016 (day when the package was delivered)
Received acknowledgment (AOR): N/A
Received Nomination Certificate: N/A

I read on a different thread that they are starting to process January applications now (can't find the link now), so here's hoping!

richardhao

Mar 17, 2016
Hello, I am in OINP master stream. Got my AOR/FN today, received jan. 19. I have 2 question now:
1. OINP got my Email address wrong, my lawyer forward me the FN info. How to correct them? Email or form?
2. While waiting for my FN, I got my first new job, Should I update my employment info to OINP even if I am in Master stream(no job required)? how to notice them?

Thanks guys

aircanada

May 27, 2014
richardhao said:
Hello, I am in OINP master stream. Got my AOR/FN today, received jan. 19. I have 2 question now:
1. OINP got my Email address wrong, my lawyer forward me the FN info. How to correct them? Email or form?
2. While waiting for my FN, I got my first new job, Should I update my employment info to OINP even if I am in Master stream(no job required)? how to notice them?

Thanks guys
What's FN?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016

imarchuang

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ontario
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2016
Doc's Request.
HOPEFULLY NO
Nomination.....
HOPEFULLY SOON
AOR Received.
HOPEFULLY SOON
IELTS Request
SENT WITHIN APPLICATION
richardhao said:

Thanks guys
congrads: -) you hired a lawyer for PNP application?

natdn

May 8, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
Doc's Request.
10-01-2017
Nomination.....
25-07-2016
AOR Received.
29-11-2016
83227476 said:
How do you get the file number? I didn't any file number on PNP form
You can find your File Number in Acknowledgment Letter .... It's a document sent by province to you through e-mail ....

May 26, 2016
Still not receiving AOR!!!!! Dropped it on 15th January 2016. It's been almost 5 months, and still nothing. Now I'm afraid that they will return my application because some small errors (which I don't realize till now) that leads to the incomplete application.

And I just sent an email about the process status inquiry, and received an auto reply as bellow:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email.
We appreciate you taking the time to email us with your questions and concerns. Your inquiry is very important and it will be reviewed and answered within 15 days.
We are currently experiencing a delay due to the extremely high volume of calls and emails.
Please know that your email will be reviewed and we are working diligently to accommodate your requests and answer any questions that you may need answered.
Please note that this office does not respond to status inquiries for applications that are being processed within our standard 90 day processing period. Please also note that information on an application will only be provided to the main applicant or an authorized representative.
Further information regarding our programs and requirements may be found at
Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there any phone number I can call them to check the status?