+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP LOI (Provincial nominee program) (Letter of interest)

zeeshan1108

May 4, 2017
Hi,

I have got an LOI (on my Express Entry profile) from Government of Ontario and in the letter, it is mentioned that after receiving the letter you can contact directly.
Now, I mailed them on ontarionominee@ontario.ca, conveying acceptance to their LOI(letter of interest)
Is there a process that I need to follow? if yes
1. Can you send me the link where I need to apply and under what section (if any)?
2. Is there an additional fee?
3. What is the list of documents that I need to keep handy?
4. How many days will the process take (timeline)?

Thanks in advance,
Zeeshan

PSGOD77

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Hi,

I have got an LOI (on my Express Entry profile) from Government of Ontario and in the letter, it is mentioned that after receiving the letter you can contact directly.
Now, I mailed them on ontarionominee@ontario.ca, conveying acceptance to their LOI(letter of interest)
1. Can you send me the link where I need to apply and under what section (if any)?

Thanks in advance,
Zeeshan
pls tell me whn did u submit the profile and when did u receive it?
u can check ontario's website for the entire procedure.

zeeshan1108

May 4, 2017
I made my profile on July 10 and received the LOI on July 11th
Yes, I saw few posts on the procedures, all are slightly different from one another. Can you tell me here(or send the link) about the process that is apt for my case?

Thanks,

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi,

Thanks in advance,
Zeeshan
Start by reading this:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/oinp-hcp-online-application-process-2017.493911/

Good luck