+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP interest letter

Rishab12

Feb 6, 2017
Hi Guys, I need your feedback. This month I created my express entry profile. Even though I was not picked up in 04-May draw, I received Ontario PNP interest letter. in my CIC account. I want to know is this normal? Also what are the chances of nomination if I apply?
Basically should I be excited?

I will appreciate your help.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
You seem to be confused about how Express Entry and PNPs work.

Express Entry has a cut off point for every draw - it was 423 for the last draw on May 4 which means anyone with 423 points and above received an ITA.

Ontario PNP, on the other hand, selects profiles from the pool based on their requirements. If you've an interest letter from them it means they want to nominate you (provided you complete the application correctly and within deadline).

Please read the instructions on their website carefully.

Good luck

tommyjmiller

Mar 13, 2017
Shanghai
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
Hi Guys, I need your feedback. This month I created my express entry profile. Even though I was not picked up in 04-May draw, I received Ontario PNP interest letter. in my CIC account. I want to know is this normal? Also what are the chances of nomination if I apply?
Basically should I be excited?

I will appreciate your help.
What's your CRS score? That's vitally important with the process, you may just be able to wait for an ITA, but you'll likely need over 420 points.

Receiving an NOI from Ontario is a great step, if they nominate you, you'll receive 600 points and are basically guaranteed an ITA. You now need to check what the required documents are and see if you think you have enough proof for them to accept you. If you think so, then you can simply sign up within the stated deadline (I believe it's 6 months), from then you have 14 days to submit all your documents.

Important Info:
You have to pay a fee to begin the OINP process
Based on recent evidence, it will take about 2 months to receive nomination, if they accept your application

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 454 CRS and an Ontario invite. I am skipping the Ontario PNP (and saving $1500!!).

marsbars

Sep 23, 2016
It seems OINP nominations have sped up their process. In 2016, it was taking upto 11 months to recieve nominations. My husband sent in an application for nomination in Feb 2016 and recieved the nomination and ITA in December 2016, it was quite frustrating.