+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario PNP French Speaking Stream

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Bonjour .Hello everyone .I have more than 5 years as a French language
Expert I have given Delf exam and got a certificate for b1 and now i am going to give tef exam .I am wating for my wes reports .Have done mba.Any suggestion.Merci
Good luck with TEF!
You should aim for a CLB7 in all the tests (equivalent to a high B2), so you can score 30 extra points if you also write an English exam.
Depending on your age, with your MBA, if you score well enough in both TEF and IELTS/CELPIP, you may not even need a provincial nomination.
Best wishes.

Reactions: javedamin

javedamin

Apr 24, 2019
Good luck with TEF!
You should aim for a CLB7 in all the tests (equivalent to a high B2), so you can score 30 extra points if you also write an English exam.
Depending on your age, with your MBA, if you score well enough in both TEF and IELTS/CELPIP, you may not even need a provincial nomination.
Best wishes.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Khalidlachhab

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys, i just lunched my EE profile by my consultant, i got all the requirements for OINP frencF speakers, just im worried about my crs score which is 313, my question is i can get nominated even if my score is as low as 313, and when we can expect next draw

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hello guys, i just lunched my EE profile by my consultant, i got all the requirements for OINP frencF speakers, just im worried about my crs score which is 313, my question is i can get nominated even if my score is as low as 313, and when we can expect next draw
There doesn't appear to be a minimum score. You should get invited to apply you meet the criteria.
Hopefully OINP will resume the draws soon...last one was early Feb.

slimoufcb1982

May 5, 2019
Hi Everyone, it is my first post, I hope all is well. I have 413 points on my EE and have received an NOI from Ontario on Feb1st on the french skilled worker. By the time I gathered the info, I have submitted my docs on March 8th, and the status changed to assessment on March 28th, I still haven;t heard since. I am being proactive and optimistic at the same time, so I am requesting my criminal record from the US where I have completed my education to get it ready in case an ITA comes in. My question is in regards to my IELTS. I have taken the IELTS on April 29th 2017, and now it has expired but since I have applied on March 8th, it is still valid, in case I get an ITA, would my IELTS be considered expired and need to retake or my test results are still valid even if they are expired? it is bothering me and I want to have an answer please. thanks

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Everyone, it is my first post, I hope all is well. I have 413 points on my EE and have received an NOI from Ontario on Feb1st on the french skilled worker. By the time I gathered the info, I have submitted my docs on March 8th, and the status changed to assessment on March 28th, I still haven;t heard since. I am being proactive and optimistic at the same time, so I am requesting my criminal record from the US where I have completed my education to get it ready in case an ITA comes in. My question is in regards to my IELTS. I have taken the IELTS on April 29th 2017, and now it has expired but since I have applied on March 8th, it is still valid, in case I get an ITA, would my IELTS be considered expired and need to retake or my test results are still valid even if they are expired? it is bothering me and I want to have an answer please. thanks
Hi,
With any luck, your nomination is only a couple of weeks away.

On the other hand, I fear you may need to retake IELTS.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements.html
They have clearly stated that "Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence."
So, while your results were valid for OINP, they wouldn't be for your PR application.

Good luck!

slimoufcb1982

May 5, 2019
Hi,
With any luck, your nomination is only a couple of weeks away.

On the other hand, I fear you may need to retake IELTS.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements.html
They have clearly stated that "Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence."
So, while your results were valid for OINP, they wouldn't be for your PR application.

Good luck!

I am not sure about that because my primary language is french and my tef is valid. I have checked even my IELTS has expired, they can only use TEF and that I have the 67/100 points.

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
I am not sure about that because my primary language is french and my tef is valid. I have checked even my IELTS has expired, they can only use TEF and that I have the 67/100 points.
Oh ok...very well.
I was under the impression that your EE profile included both TEF and IELTS and was part of the reason you got the Ontario FSSW invitation. If that was the case, then you may need to provide evidence of both results.

slimoufcb1982

May 5, 2019
Oh ok...very well.
I was under the impression that your EE profile included both TEF and IELTS and was part of the reason you got the Ontario FSSW invitation. If that was the case, then you may need to provide evidence of both results.
Yeah hopefully they won't ask for it

another question please, I used to live in the US, and now I am back home, I am not sure if I need to provide biometrics from the US and living overseas. do you happen to have any idea about this? thanks

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Yeah hopefully they won't ask for it

another question please, I used to live in the US, and now I am back home, I am not sure if I need to provide biometrics from the US and living overseas. do you happen to have any idea about this? thanks
Biometrics? Do you mean an FBI/Police report?
Absolutely.
Especially if you stayed more than 6 months.

slimoufcb1982

May 5, 2019

DanBhanu69

Dec 19, 2018
Yes I found this info, but I think it has to be some official place where I take the fingerprints and mail them.

also, I heard if it is more than 10 years there is no need to do it? is that true ?

I am just being proactive, in case I get the ITA, i would have the paper work ready
For the US, I'd think you should go ahead and do it...regardless. I heard of a couple later asked through an ADR to provide FBI report even though they stayed in the US less than 6 months and over a decade ago.