+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONTARIO PNP APPLICATIONS 2016 TIMELINE

bbikaram

Apr 11, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I have mailed my application package on Dec 11th 2015, for ONIP in human capital stream but still waiting to receive an acknowledgement.
Looks like after reviewing the responses by various post on this forum some got acknowledgement even who applied in Jan 2016 also.
Every time I call or write to ONIP program same response we got delayed due high volume of application and will be reviewing your application in queue.

Do anyone have idea what is criteria for queuing the application?

Do anyone got acknowledgement who applied after mid Dec 2015 for human capital stream?

Thanks

leeonline

Apr 12, 2016
bbikaram said:
I have mailed my application package on Dec 11th 2015, for ONIP in human capital stream but still waiting to receive an acknowledgement.
Looks like after reviewing the responses by various post on this forum some got acknowledgement even who applied in Jan 2016 also.
Every time I call or write to ONIP program same response we got delayed due high volume of application and will be reviewing your application in queue.
Same here. I've sent my package and it was received on December, 21, but I'm still waiting for AOR.

I called them twice, all they told me was to be patient.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
yaros said:
Thanks guys for your help.
I spoke to my HR they received the AOR on May 22nd for the Employer Pre Screening application. We will attach that Plus I will add an explanation letter like you guys suggested.

Talking about the delay was on their side as I applied with in the two years of period.
I will also mention that it's been more than 2 years I am working for this company and almost 6 years living in Ontario and paying taxes. Should I add anything else in the letter.
ANY UPDATE ON YOUR APPLICATION?

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
all_iz_well said:
ANY UPDATE ON YOUR APPLICATION?
No man still waiting patiently. Received an email confirmation from them about the documents. Nothing after that.

pate0277

Apr 14, 2016
yaros said:
No man still waiting patiently. Received an email confirmation from them about the documents. Nothing after that.
Hi, I have same case as you, I am graduated in 20August 2013, Pre-screening application in july 2015, Employer received AOR for pre-screening in 28 AUG 2015. HR had a call last week from ministry to confirm job description. Nothing After that.

Its been 3 year of working for this company.

Basically,Its seems that my Application has been Applied after 2 year of graduation. Don't know what gonna happen.

Appreciated your Suggestion.
Thanks

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
pate0277 said:
Hi, I have same case as you, I am graduated in 20August 2013, Pre-screening application in july 2015, Employer received AOR for pre-screening in 28 AUG 2015. HR had a call last week from ministry to confirm job description. Nothing After that.

Its been 3 year of working for this company.

Basically,Its seems that my Application has been Applied after 2 year of graduation. Don't know what gonna happen.

Appreciated your Suggestion.
Thanks
WHY DIDN'T YOU APPLY UNDER "SKILLED WORKER WITH JOB OFFER" WHEN YOU HAD 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ALREADY AND YOU KNEW YOU ARE REACHING THE 2 YEARS LIMIT?

NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN FOR THE PRE-SCREENING.

pate0277

Apr 14, 2016
all_iz_well said:
WHY DIDN'T YOU APPLY UNDER "SKILLED WORKER WITH JOB OFFER" WHEN YOU HAD 2 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE ALREADY AND YOU KNEW YOU ARE REACHING THE 2 YEARS LIMIT?

NOW YOU WILL HAVE TO APPLY AGAIN FOR THE PRE-SCREENING.
You are right buddy, Unfortunately it was confusing for me to do LMIA OR PNP ? So time goes on that. And First time my employer Applied in june 15 But they got file returned because of incomplete. second time they hire lawyer. now this is the situation, my work permit expire on sep 16.

I have no option unless pre-screening.

Abhimukta

Apr 23, 2016
Hi Friends,

My CRS score is 430 but I have not recieved any nomination from Ontario or any other province.ALthough I read somewhere that Ontario sends out nomination to candidates with 400 + points.What could have went wrong in my application that its not being picked up by any province.Could someone please help me out on this.

srikanukollu

Sep 26, 2014
Hi,
with 339 CRS score and my Brother stays in Ontario is there any chance for me to apply Ontario PNP.

My IELTS Score: L-7,R-6,W-6,S- overall 6.5. My Brother is a PR holder. Please let me know the possible options to apply Ontario province. Or let me know possible options to apply job offer.

Thanks,
Srikanth.

inny815

Aug 7, 2015
srikanukollu said:
Hi,
with 339 CRS score and my Brother stays in Ontario is there any chance for me to apply Ontario PNP.

My IELTS Score: L-7,R-6,W-6,S- overall 6.5. My Brother is a PR holder. Please let me know the possible options to apply Ontario province. Or let me know possible options to apply job offer.

Thanks,
Srikanth.
Hi,

I have one question regarding OINP international student with job offer stream and the two years limit. It clearly says that you must apply within 2 years of graduation. But is it for company pre-screen stage or for student nomination stage (which is after passing pre-screen stage)?

The situation is like this. You graduated on April 2014. You applied for pre-screen on July 2015. ON government is still processing those applications. Now it is April 2016 which is almost passed the two years from the graduation. If the two year limit applies from pre-screening stage, it is okay because you applied within 2 years. But if it applies from nomination stage, you are not okay to apply since the two years have already passed, right?

Thank you for the advice.

xi

Jan 30, 2015
Hi Experts;

Can anyone please tell me the list of documents we need to submit after getting the letter of interest.