+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONTARIO PNP APPLICATIONS 2016 TIMELINE

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
Thanks man.

Okay will try to book an appointment.
My situation is little weird. I applied in August 2014, CIC returned my application in Oct 2014 because they couldn't get fund from the Credit Card I gave(Card was cancelled by bank in September because of Fraud activities). Then I re-applied in Oct 2014, but they returned it again in January 2015 to apply in Express Entry. And I don't have enough score in Express Entry. So my employer agreed to go with OINP but there was risk that I will pass the 2 year period which I did last year. So yeah I am very frutstrated lol just because of this Credit Card I am waiting for two years now but still not loosing hope.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
Haha, you are not the only one man!

I applied Nov 2014 under CEC and they returned my application for the Cap reach bull shit!
We are on the same boat! :)

yaros said:
Thanks man.

Okay will try to book an appointment.
My situation is little weird. I applied in August 2014, CIC returned my application in Oct 2014 because they couldn't get fund from the Credit Card I gave(Card was cancelled by bank in September because of Fraud activities). Then I re-applied in Oct 2014, but they returned it again in January 2015 to apply in Express Entry. And I don't have enough score in Express Entry. So my employer agreed to go with OINP but there was risk that I will pass the 2 year period which I did last year. So yeah I am very frutstrated lol just because of this Credit Card I am waiting for two years now but still not loosing hope.

yaros

Star Member
Jan 19, 2016
all_iz_well said:
Haha, you are not the only one man!

I applied Nov 2014 under CEC and they returned my application for the Cap reach bull *censored word*!
We are on the same boat! :)
Lol that's funny :eek: Good luck mate. I hope something good comes out of my six years of stay in Canada so far.

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Filled May 20, 2016 Received Aug 22, 2016
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
all_iz_well said:
ANY UPDATE?
Hi!

Just got a call form OINP and was interviewed. By the end the lady said she will make her recommendations and give to another officer for final decision.

Hope everything goes well.

;D

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
WOW! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Will you please share the interview questions and total interview experience with us?

Congrats, buddy!

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
For sure!

I was working and saw a missed call, I checked the voicemail but was not clear at all, so I returned the call.

I said that I had a missed call from that number and my name. She started asking personal questions and I asked where it was from and she finally introduced herself. That was when I realized it was an important call.

She asked about my visa, that right now is a student visa, and how I would do to finish school if my job offer was for full time position, when was I supposed to graduate, which university and which course I was doing, and also asked about previous study permits as well.

Briefly I explained that I was under student visa only because its the only way I could keep working as part time. She said "Are you aware that for this program you should be able to work full time and should not be studying" Then I said to her again that I was only under Study permit to be able to keep working as part time and if I was not able to do so my employer would withdrawn the application. And if she was saying that in order to get approved I should stop studying in the next day I would do so, That I was trying to make everything right. Then she asked "So, the company would still have the job position available for you" - I did answer: Yes!

She asked If I have ever worked full time for the company. I did answer, Yes, In 2014 when I was under PGWP and when I realized that I was not able to renew such visa that was when we started the process of gathering documents for the pre-screen.

She Asked what would be my duties and what was my experience back home and duties as well. I even explained what was the nature of the company back home so she could have a better idea. She asked as well if I knew what it supposed to be the wage for the position.

At the end she said that she was satisfied with her questions and asked if I had any questions for her. I said: "I just hope that you understand my situation, like any other person I have a dream of staying in Canada, I had my carrier back home and would like to keep having it here. That I was not a day in Canada without an appropriate visa. And asked what was the timeline from now. She said that she would write her recommendations and send to another official to make a final decision.

I was so nervous at the time, after the call I was shaking, trying to hold my emotions and try to keep calm and use my best English (that's for sure it needs some improvement).

I really hope that a decision will come soon!

Yogivrun

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
thanks for sharing experience.

is there anyone who applied to OINP after February 2016 and received file numbers?

imdeepali

Mar 18, 2016
HI All,

If the CRC score is less than 400..are there any chances for getting nomination from Ontario?

Plz let me know...

Thanks.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
cnfb said:
For sure!

I was working and saw a missed call, I checked the voicemail but was not clear at all, so I returned the call.

I said that I had a missed call from that number and my name. She started asking personal questions and I asked where it was from and she finally introduced herself. That was when I realized it was an important call.

She asked about my visa, that right now is a student visa, and how I would do to finish school if my job offer was for full time position, when was I supposed to graduate, which university and which course I was doing, and also asked about previous study permits as well.

Briefly I explained that I was under student visa only because its the only way I could keep working as part time. She said "Are you aware that for this program you should be able to work full time and should not be studying" Then I said to her again that I was only under Study permit to be able to keep working as part time and if I was not able to do so my employer would withdrawn the application. And if she was saying that in order to get approved I should stop studying in the next day I would do so, That I was trying to make everything right. Then she asked "So, the company would still have the job position available for you" - I did answer: Yes!

She asked If I have ever worked full time for the company. I did answer, Yes, In 2014 when I was under PGWP and when I realized that I was not able to renew such visa that was when we started the process of gathering documents for the pre-screen.

She Asked what would be my duties and what was my experience back home and duties as well. I even explained what was the nature of the company back home so she could have a better idea. She asked as well if I knew what it supposed to be the wage for the position.

At the end she said that she was satisfied with her questions and asked if I had any questions for her. I said: "I just hope that you understand my situation, like any other person I have a dream of staying in Canada, I had my carrier back home and would like to keep having it here. That I was not a day in Canada without an appropriate visa. And asked what was the timeline from now. She said that she would write her recommendations and send to another official to make a final decision.

I was so nervous at the time, after the call I was shaking, trying to hold my emotions and try to keep calm and use my best English (that's for sure it needs some improvement).

I really hope that a decision will come soon!

Hi,

You did good in your phone intervew.

Please keep us updated about your nomination.

Feb 7, 2015
Toronto
Hello Everyone,

Last Thursday I received approved prescreening form and letter from my employer and started filling up forms & arranged all documents, but while filling nominee form some questions came to my mind.
First of all I am confuse at entering prescreening file number. Which number I have to enter? OOPNP number or file number?
Beside this I am confuse at gathering supporting document. Which document I have to send for all previous jobs? While I was student I did many jobs through employment agencies and I also have an experience from back home too so do I need to include any documents related to this jobs, if yes then which documents will be okay?

Thank you in advance for your reply.

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
NANDISHPANCHAL said:
Hello Everyone,

Last Thursday I received approved prescreening form and letter from my employer and started filling up forms & arranged all documents, but while filling nominee form some questions came to my mind.
First of all I am confuse at entering prescreening file number. Which number I have to enter? OOPNP number or file number?
Beside this I am confuse at gathering supporting document. Which document I have to send for all previous jobs? While I was student I did many jobs through employment agencies and I also have an experience from back home too so do I need to include any documents related to this jobs, if yes then which documents will be okay?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Hi,
My lawyer request me a reference letter that includes position, wage and a full description of duties from all previous jobs.
A timeline with everything I did since I turned 18 years old, without gaps, should include vacations, jobs and school, sick leave...
Birth certificate, diplomas, certificates, English assessment, a copy of all visas that I had since I first got in Canada.
A photo, two if I am not wrong, as per their specification.
A copy of every single page of my passport, old (with visas) and new empty.
That's what I remember. Sorry, I am not sure about your remain questions as my lawyer did everything!

Good luck!

OksanaM

Star Member
Mar 28, 2016
Just wanna share my timeline:

Pre-Screen sent April,2015
Pre-Screen received April 2015
Call from OINP to my employer January 2016
Pre-Screen approval Waiting...

cnfb

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Dec 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 08, 2016
Nomination.....
Mar 29, 2016
AOR Received.
Med's Request
June 8th, 2017
Med's Done....
June 15th, 2017
Passport Req..
Dec 8th, 2017
LANDED..........
inland
Update!

- Timeline -
Ontario Pre Screening Application : *April, 2015 - last document requested was submitted.
*September/15 - Employer received a call to confirm if it still supporting application.
Pre Screening Approved: Nov, 2015
Ontario Nomination Application filed: Dec 22, 2015
AOR for Ontario Nomination: Dec 29, 2015
Doc`s requested: Mar 08,16 (Pay stubs, T4 and current visa)
Doc`s submitted: Mar 10,16
Phone Interview: Mar 16,16
Ontario Nomination Approved: Waiting.

all_iz_well

Dec 17, 2014
cnfb said:
Update!

- Timeline -
Ontario Pre Screening Application : *April, 2015 - last document requested was submitted.
*September/15 - Employer received a call to confirm if it still supporting application.
Pre Screening Approved: Nov, 2015
Ontario Nomination Application filed: Dec 22, 2015
AOR for Ontario Nomination: Dec 29, 2015
Doc`s requested: Mar 08,16 (Pay stubs, T4 and current visa)
Doc`s submitted: Mar 10,16
Phone Interview: Mar 16,16
Ontario Nomination Approved: Waiting.
Hopefully u will get your's soon.