+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario NOI received but IELTS expiring

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I am going to submit my application tomorrow for OINP and my ielts is expiring on 27th October 2020, so I’m totally in fine situation here? Will it get nominated before 27th October if I submit my profile tomorrow?
2020, assume you are talking about 2023.
At the time of submission all your docs should be valid.

Khushbu123

Mar 17, 2024
If you submit the application before expiration of IELTS, you are safe. It's mentioned in their requirement specifications as well.

However, you have to maintain a valid express entry profile even after submitting the OINP application so you need to take the IELTS again before it expires.
My application with OINP is in " assessment stage" and now my score will expire in 3 days. I have rebooked the exam but exam is after expiry date. CLB 7 is sufficient now to keep the EE profile active ? Will this affect my OINP application which is already in assessment stage ? Can you please reply

Khushbu123

Mar 17, 2024
Hey yes! You just need to score CLB7 to be eligible for EE
CLB7 doesnt add upto 67 points in express entry. Can you confirm if this worked? Because my OINP application is in assessment stage and my profile became ineligible as score expired. So I made a new EE as OINP suggested and now I am waiting for scores