+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Hi guys. I am sailing in the same boat lets keep each other updated. I am also patiently waiting in AUH. OWP was not used and will expire in August I was thinking of taking the risk to go. But no news from ADVO or CIC. ON PNP sent some 10 questions to verify where I am and current place of employment. No news after that. I am abit worried.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Also you are ADVO. I do not recommend to go there on OWP. We all had the option and I thank GOD I did not use it.
I am Super worried as I did not get even the 10 Questions but I know that some of us did not get these 10 questions.

kaka188 said:
Hi guys. I am sailing in the same boat lets keep each other updated. I am also patiently waiting in AUH. OWP was not used and will expire in August I was thinking of taking the risk to go. But no news from ADVO or CIC. ON PNP sent some 10 questions to verify where I am and current place of employment. No news after that. I am abit worried.

kaka188

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
I am not sure whether that helps the process. in any case I pray we all pass this crucial time with peace and patience

Imran775

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2012
Doc's Request.
03-01-2013
Nomination.....
03-11-2012
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
25-04-13
Med's Request
25-04-14
Med's Done....
25-05-15
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PR 16-03-2015
Hadeel1234 said:
Guys ..anyone applied for the bridge visa and got it approved ?? Please share and do anybody knows what is the time to get this visa approved ?
I applied; lets see what happened. Bridging visa has two main req. you must be in Canada and your PR is in process.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Any news from those who had been requested to proof they have 3 years bachelor degree. Some had only 2 year bachelor degree. Any development on your cases.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Mohareb said:
Any news from those who had been requested to proof they have 3 years bachelor degree. Some had only 2 year bachelor degree. Any development on your cases.
Last year I applied for World Education Services Evaluation and Authentication Report. I am Master in Computer Science with I year post graduate diploma in Computer Science. Canadian equivalency of my degrees are Bachelor's degree (3 Years).

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear Nasir Ali,

Please let me know your complete qualification with number of years.

1) numbers of years of graduation?
2) numbers of years of masters?
3) numbers of years of post graduation diploma?

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
zain92 said:
Dear Nasir Ali,

Please let me know your complete qualification with number of years.

1) numbers of years of graduation?
2) numbers of years of masters?
3) numbers of years of post graduation diploma?
1) numbers of years of graduation? 2 Years
2) numbers of years of masters? 2 years
3) numbers of years of post graduation diploma? 1 year

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Dear Guys,

I have never applied for GCMS/CAIPS notes before.

Do you see that I can get useful information about my application status if I apply now?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It is worth to apply for GCMS notes at this time as QA is over for Backlog applicants. You will exactly know where your file is stuck. In my case I did receive an email from LVO asking passport bio data more than month ago and no further contact with LVO since then. I ordered my GCMS notes last week from www.visafile.info . It will take max 45 days to receive my notes.
rtamimi said:
Dear Guys,

I have never applied for GCMS/CAIPS notes before.

Do you see that I can get useful information about my application status if I apply now?

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Dear Islamabad,

Thank you for quick response, I will use www.visafile.info to order my CAIPS notes.

My question is which visa office shall I provide them? my file is processed by Abu Dhabi visa office but I do not know if it was transferred to Ottawa because of this QA program.

What do you suggest?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Your visa office will still be Abu Dhabi
Ottawa office is temporary location of our file for QA program but the VO is responsible for communicating with applicant on Ottawa office behalf. Our VO remains same as we have not been notified about change of VO since start of QA

rtamimi said:
Dear Islamabad,

Thank you for quick response, I will use www.visafile.info to order my CAIPS notes.

My question is which visa office shall I provide them? my file is processed by Abu Dhabi visa office but I do not know if it was transferred to Ottawa because of this QA program.

What do you suggest?

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Long time, no news . Last mail I got from them was about a month ago for medicals reassessment. I`m done with that 3 week back. since then no news. I think its high time they send us PPR. Now what are they waiting for? It is very frustrating that even in this final stage, they are still dragging us, while other applicants in cvo get their PPR within 10 days of their medicals cleared.I wish they speed up the process for backlog cases.

xris

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
PEQ
AOR Received.
17-01-2014
Med's Request
26-02-2014
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Background checks!!!
Passport Req..
22-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
gurhehar said:
Long time, no news . Last mail I got from them was about a month ago for medicals reassessment. I`m done with that 3 week back. since then no news. I think its high time they send us PPR. Now what are they waiting for? It is very frustrating that even in this final stage, they are still dragging us, while other applicants in cvo get their PPR within 10 days of their medicals cleared.I wish they speed up the process for backlog cases.
We are in the same situation. I received that reassessment of medical email 3 weeks ago, I'm done with that next day,no news till now. Really frustrating.I don't know why did it take so long? This final stage is killing me.