+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
great news!!!

Congrats Islamabad, you are first one to get PPR from our category(Ontario FSW Pilot) after QA process is finished.

Lets hope for the best.

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
islamabad786 said:
After the long wait of eight and half years, finally, I got passport request from LVO today.

Congratulations!! finally the most awaited day has come for you. All the best for your life in canada.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
islamabad786 said:
After the long wait of eight and half years, finally, I got passport request from LVO today.
Congrats Islamabad786. Great to hear from you. Some hope for the other FSW Pilot Reduction + QA candidates outside Canada.
Take care and keep updating the status for us to hold on to that ray of hope.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Thanks guys and wishing to hear good news from all of you.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
many many congratulates Islamabad...... best of luck for the future. can you please let me know the exact email address from which you have received email for PPR. please mention exact email or send me private msg if you want. thanks

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
zain92 said:
many many congratulates Islamabad...... best of luck for the future. can you please let me know the exact email address from which you have received email for PPR. please mention exact email or send me private msg if you want. thanks

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
By the Grace of God, I just received the passport request email. :) For me, it has been a long long wait of almost 11 years.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
gurhehar said:
By the Grace of God, I just received the passport request email. :) For me, it has been a long long wait of almost 11 years.
WAO.....WAO.....THIS IS EVEN GREAT NEWS FOR EVERYONE..............MANY MANY CONGRATULATION.....

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
congrats
gurhehar said:

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
gurhehar said:
Gurhehar, Congrats.
Just for our curiosity, which VO; please update if you were QA; not taken OWP right ?

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
Indian applicant said:
Gurhehar, Congrats.
Just for our curiosity, which VO; please update if you were QA; not taken OWP right ?

I got my PNP Ontario in 2012.My file was transferred from New Delhi VO to Colombo VO .Yes,, I think I was in QA as I got those document request in july like many others. I have not taken OWP.