15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
zain92 said:
how to check that DD has been encashed or not?
Check DD amount is debited from your bank account.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
for this point ..

Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your
intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

what exactly they mean by Reference Letters..

1) did they mean Experience letter for last 2 years employers?
2) did they mean any person Refference Latters(TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN LETTER) for last 2 years employers
3) did they mean some thing else?

Thanks

gurhehar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2013
any idea regarding transcripts asked, especially Indian applicants as you know it might take almost a month to obtain fresh transcripts from university. Can I email then the same mark sheets and degree certificates that I had send them during pnp application, as all those are in English itself , so no need for translations.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
regulation occupation list for Professional Engineers.....

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PROF_PROFS.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER.html

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/ @ oipp/documents/document/oi_cm_engineers_pdf.pdf

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
@ballutaran @gurhehar

I sent the following documents as pdf attachments and I did not post by courier.

1. Job Offer Letter (I didn’t send) (Reason - I don't have it because it was not a PNP requirement for FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot.)
2. Curriculum Vitae (I sent)
3. Proof of Employment in Canada (I didn’t send) (Reason - I have never been to Canada.)
4. Proof of Membership in Regulated Occupation (I didn’t send) (Reason - Software Developers/NOC 2173 does not need registration from appropriate regulatory body in Ontario.)
5. Reference Letters (I sent)
6. Proof of Education Including Transcripts (I sent)

gurhehar said:
any idea regarding transcripts asked, especially Indian applicants as you know it might take almost a month to obtain fresh transcripts from university. Can I email then the same mark sheets and degree certificates that I had send them during pnp application, as all those are in English itself , so no need for translations.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
on this link... http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER_CM.html

the word "software engineering" is mentioned for regulation occupations........ (sorry to mention)

i think 2173 are software engineers and 2174 are software developers and software developers are not mentioned in the list....

please comments...

ahmed321

Star Member
Mar 21, 2012
Hussain72 said:
@ ballutaran @ gurhehar

I sent the following documents as pdf attachments and I did not post by courier.

1. Job Offer Letter (I didn't send) (Reason - I don't have it because it was not a PNP requirement for FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot.)
2. Curriculum Vitae (I sent)
3. Proof of Employment in Canada (I didn't send) (Reason - I have never been to Canada.)
4. Proof of Membership in Regulated Occupation (I didn't send) (Reason - Software Developers/NOC 2173 does not need registration from appropriate regulatory body in Ontario.)
5. Reference Letters (I sent)
6. Proof of Education Including Transcripts (I sent)

Asslam o alikum,

Friends, Please let me join your club, I have also received a mail from UK asking the above 6 same things as all of you.
I am also from the pilot PNP FSW case. NOC Code 2171.

I have done my medicals and sent my landing fee about a week back to UK.
I was waiting for the passport request and thought that's all I am done but now all of a sudden this new requirement(s) I am worried what will happen.

Please do share your comments on this new situation, I still have 30 days to see what is going on.

Good luck.
Ahmed321

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Reference letters from my current employer and previous employers that I am working as software developer, my salary and my working weekly hours.

According to the following URL and NOC 2173 I am software developer not a software engineer. The following URL also written clearly that they don't need Job Offer.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_FSW_WHO.html

zain92 said:
on this link... http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/OI/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_ENGINEER_CM.html

the word "software engineering" is mentioned for regulation occupations........ (sorry to mention)

i think 2173 are software engineers and 2174 are software developers and software developers are not mentioned in the list....

please comments...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It does not matter whether occupation is regulated or not. In order to qualify as professional Engineer, you have to work in Canada under licensed PE for one year out of two years. If someone does not have job offer in Canada, getting PE license is out of question. Futhermore, there is no need to get involved in this discussion at this moment as it is not in the initial selection criteria just like job offer in Canada. My advice is instead of justifying it, we just need to mention that these certifications/licenses are not described anywhere in the selection criteria of pilot program or future requirements to qualify for PR

zain92 said:

please comments...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
That is fine as they asked for copies. Some universities/colleges provide you one copy of original transcripts and degree for lifetime. So in that case you are bound to use same transcripts and degrees
gurhehar said:

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
All of us are in the same boat carrying the same love letter from CIC more or less at the same stage of processing. In my opinion they are doing pilot quality assurance project and using our data as test. Once CIC have our documents, they will use our data to establish a new selection criteria for upcoming changes in the future Ontario PNP programs. Probably they will include mandatory job offer, certifications and other conditions in their requirements to qualify for PR once the applicant is nominated in Ontario or anywhere else under skilled worker class. They will probably issue applicants open work permit for 2-3 years to meet new requirements.

ahmed321 said:
Asslam o alikum,

Friends, Please let me join your club, I have also received a mail from UK asking the above 6 same things as all of you.
I am also from the pilot PNP FSW case. NOC Code 2171.

I have done my medicals and sent my landing fee about a week back to UK.
I was waiting for the passport request and thought that's all I am done but now all of a sudden this new requirement(s) I am worried what will happen.

Please do share your comments on this new situation, I still have 30 days to see what is going on.

Good luck.
Ahmed321

gambler_2006

Jul 14, 2012
Since you all belong to Backlog Pilot program a part of federal skill worker which Ontario is no longer offering, so i believe that you all would be accessed under current foreign worker program of Ontario PNP and the things CIC asked are all basic requirements of foreign workers.

islamabad786 said:
All of us are in the same boat carrying the same love letter from CIC more or less at the same stage of processing. In my opinion they are doing pilot quality assurance project and using our data as test. Once CIC have our documents, they will use our data to establish a new selection criteria for upcoming changes in the future Ontario PNP programs. Probably they will include job offer, certifications and other conditions in their requirements to qualify for PR once the applicant is nominated in Ontario or anywhere else under skilled worker class. They will probably issue applicants open work permit for 2-3 years to meet new requirements.

ballutaran

Star Member
Dec 6, 2012
Jalandhar Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2012
Doc's Request.
18-09-2013
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted
File Transfer...
19/6/2013 2nd AOR from NDVO
Med's Request
18-09-2013
Med's Done....
16-10-2013
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
hi everybody...

I attended webinar yesterday ...and person conducting have powerpoint slide which i downloaded from there..
anybody need it can send there email id to my pm i will attach it with reply.
all the details are there including the links
and that person said to get regularized ur job PEO took at least 1 year and upto 8 year.

You can have provisional licence before u come to canada and for that u deed not need any canadian work experience.

u can have that slide from me ....

i think CIIP had conducted that webinar