+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
sorry i am taking your time.. can you tell me the advantages of having dollar account in long term..

like can we show our dollar account statement at the time of immigration at Canada airport instead of show certificate for carrying amount... got my point?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I am using this account just for Canadian immigration purpose or other infrequent international money transfer. I consider it more safe than money exchanger.
I think you have to carry DD/traveller checks or hard money with you to show that the money is actually available with you immediately or after sometime in Canada. The bank statement may not work
zain92 said:
sorry i am taking your time.. can you tell me the advantages of having dollar account in long term..

like can we show our dollar account statement at the time of immigration at Canada airport instead of show certificate for carrying amount... got my point?

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Nice explanation Islamabad, it really cooled me down since I was concerned about the outcome.

That means it is just a matter of time until CIC receive our documents and finalize our applications like our colleagues from same pilot program who already got their visa.

islamabad786 said:
Exactly - Same point i am trying to address on this thread that rules cannot be changed in the middle of processing. North America is well developed country where rule of law prevails. For those of you, who are/were living in North America know there is no jungle law there like undeveloped countries of the world. Every company/ organization, indiviual tries to avoid situation/action which result in law suit against them. Furthermore, most of applicants have been issued visas on the basis of ontario backlog reduction pilot program criteria (PR/Visas cannot be revoked either unless they violate something or new bill is passed) so same rule will be applied to remaining applicants to avoid any discremination clause. Any new eligibility critieria will be enforced before applicant apply for that program. The eligibility criteria for applications under processing cannot be amended unless parliament pass a new bill which is very unlikely for 200-300 applicants.

Just keep in mind - If the purpose of CIC is to re-evaluate your application to see if quality assurance process is enforced, they will do it on the basis of Pilot program criteria ( if you belong to software industry, you know that QA is done against particular set of requirements/specifications). Just make sure whatever documents/reference letter (applicable to you) you are providing are true and consistent with whatever you provided earlier at the time of PNP application. Otherwise, your applicantion may be rejected on the basis of hiding true information

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
No way ....

rtamimi said:
Guys,

Do you think there is a possibility for CIC to reject our applications because of the job offer despite passing medical exams and security clearance?

I am really confused and do not have any idea of this quality assurance pilot program.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Dear All,

I think weather your NOC regulated or not .... it will be one of the registration criteria is to be currently residing in Canada ... If you are already outside Canada and your NOC requires registration or license, there is no way to will be able to get ...

Rest assured ... when you reply to PNP ... just mention that you are not inside Canada and you will seek the necessary license once you land and you can't do it before ...

Best of Luck

islamabad786 said:
It does not matter whether occupation is regulated or not. In order to qualify as professional Engineer, you have to work in Canada under licensed PE for one year out of two years. If someone does not have job offer in Canada, getting PE license is out of question. Futhermore, there is no need to get involved in this discussion at this moment as it is not in the initial selection criteria just like job offer in Canada. My advice is instead of justifying it, we just need to mention that these certifications/licenses are not described anywhere in the selection criteria of pilot program or future requirements to qualify for PR

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Let us take no risks .... I have sent both .....

In terms of CVs and reference letters ..... I have sent the same that was sent earlier to Opportunities Ontario and an Updated versions ....

I also noticed that Central intake office did not ask for this documents before so they do not have it ..... we have sent this documents to Opportunities Ontario ...... so let them get a copy of what we sent earlier and an updated version ...

zain92 said:
1) should we send an email or by post?
2) if email, should we compile one PDF file or send them individual scanned copy?

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Do not take risks ... I submitted both .....

1- the original reference letter in case they are doing an audit showing that I met the criteria when I applied

2- An updated reference letter so they can see that my experience is growing and valid ...

islamabad786 said:
Do I need fresh reference letter from my supervisor or I can use the one I initially sent to Ontario before nomination. Although my responsibilities are same but designation and salary has changed since then. Anyone who had already submitted docs in response to letter?

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Gentlemen ..... this forum is helping us all ..... in case anyone of us is rejected for any reason other than medical case or security clearnace .... CIC must inform you of the reasons of why you are rejected and he can use some of us as reference to file a legal case .....

In my cover letter to PNP, I specified the following :

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
With reference to the following required document:

1- The job offer from your prospective Ontario employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

My application is under Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program FSW Pilot. According to the eligibility criteria in page 2-5 in Application Guide for the Federal Skilled Worker Pilot (A copy is attached as appendix), a job offer from a prospective Ontario Employer was not a requirement.

Furthermore, in page number (8) of the same application guide under ‘Required Documents Section’ it states:

If applicable, proof of job offer in Ontario (please note this is NOT a requirement to apply to Ontario’s FSW Pilot).

Therefore this document is not available.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Try to rephrase the above paragraph quoting page 8 in Application Guide for the Federal Skilled Worker Pilot that specify that a job offer is Not a requirement.

islamabad786 said:
Exactly - Same point i am trying to address on this thread that rules cannot be changed in the middle of processing. North America is well developed country where rule of law prevails. For those of you, who are/were living in North America know there is no jungle law there like undeveloped countries of the world. Every company/ organization, indiviual tries to avoid situation/action which result in law suit against them. Furthermore, most of applicants have been issued visas on the basis of ontario backlog reduction pilot program criteria (PR/Visas cannot be revoked either unless they violate something or new bill is passed) so same rule will be applied to remaining applicants to avoid any discremination clause. Any new eligibility critieria will be enforced before applicant apply for that program. The eligibility criteria for applications under processing cannot be amended unless parliament pass a new bill which is very unlikely for 200-300 applicants.

Just keep in mind - If the purpose of CIC is to re-evaluate your application to see if quality assurance process is enforced, they will do it on the basis of Pilot program criteria ( if you belong to software industry, you know that QA is done against particular set of requirements/specifications). Just make sure whatever documents/reference letter (applicable to you) you are providing are true and consistent with whatever you provided earlier at the time of PNP application. Otherwise, your applicantion may be rejected on the basis of hiding true information

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Once I received the letter from PNP, I fired an email to my Visa Office in Abu Dhabi and I have just received their reply. Not really helpful as it is a standard message but it has no negative news or informing us of any bad thing.

Just Do it ! reply.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings from Abu Dhabi,
Please note that your application is in the process of being reviewed. If we have recently requested information or documents from you please ensure to carefully re-read the instructions contained in the letter.
Some documents were requested in a recent request to be forwarded to Canada and not the visa office. As our office will not be forwarding these documents to Canada on your behalf, please ensure you send any requested documents to the appropriate office. Our office will contact you should any further information be required.”

Sincerely yours

Immigration Section/ LRJ
Embassy of Canada
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

rtamimi said:
Nice explanation Islamabad, it really cooled me down since I was concerned about the outcome.

That means it is just a matter of time until CIC receive our documents and finalize our applications like our colleagues from same pilot program who already got their visa.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It mean that we do not CC our documents to visa office. we just need to inform our VO that documents have been forwarded to Case Processing Centre as requested
Furthermore, CPC has not finished with the evaluation of your documents. once they are done, they would inform your VO and your VO will send you PPR1 email hopefully

Mohareb said:
Once I received the letter from PNP, I fired an email to my Visa Office in Abu Dhabi and I have just received their reply. Not really helpful as it is a standard message but it has no negative news or informing us of any bad thing.

Just Do it ! reply.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings from Abu Dhabi,
Please note that your application is in the process of being reviewed. If we have recently requested information or documents from you please ensure to carefully re-read the instructions contained in the letter.
Some documents were requested in a recent request to be forwarded to Canada and not the visa office. As our office will not be forwarding these documents to Canada on your behalf, please ensure you send any requested documents to the appropriate office. Our office will contact you should any further information be required.”

Sincerely yours

Immigration Section/ LRJ
Embassy of Canada
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Mohareb said:
Gentlemen ..... this forum is helping us all ..... in case anyone of us is rejected for any reason other than medical case or security clearnace .... CIC must inform you of the reasons of why you are rejected and he can use some of us as reference to file a legal case .....

In my cover letter to PNP, I specified the following :

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
With reference to the following required document:

1- The job offer from your prospective Ontario employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

My application is under Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program FSW Pilot. According to the eligibility criteria in page 2-5 in Application Guide for the Federal Skilled Worker Pilot (A copy is attached as appendix), a job offer from a prospective Ontario Employer was not a requirement.

Furthermore, in page number (8) of the same application guide under ‘Required Documents Section' it states:

If applicable, proof of job offer in Ontario (please note this is NOT a requirement to apply to Ontario's FSW Pilot).

Therefore this document is not available.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Try to rephrase the above paragraph quoting page 8 in Application Guide for the Federal Skilled Worker Pilot that specify that a job offer is Not a requirement.
Received same email do not know what to do with this.........

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear All...

are you people sending only transcripts or sending degrees + marksheet(transcripts) + other technical certificates or diploma too?

becoz they are asking that "Proof of education including transcripts."...

?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
dear Mohareb..

can you send me the link for the application guide from where we can mention the we do not require job offer or membership letter for PNP case..

please send me the link if possible...

thanks

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
zain92 said:
Dear All...

are you people sending only transcripts or sending degrees + marksheet(transcripts) + other technical certificates or diploma too?

becoz they are asking that "Proof of education including transcripts."...

?
I observed CIC has not asked for sealed transcripts. Since I cannot obtain one more time within one month, for proof of education/ transcript I have sent College marksheets (without notary) and mentioned that I had submitted the 'SEALED TRANSCRIPTS FROM UNIVERSITY TO OO-PNP on dd/mm/12'
For others I have attached copies as pdf which ofcourse I had already submitted in hardcopy along with the application itself to CIO.

For Employment Reference letters I have submitted present & previous employers letters. However, would letter from customers, or projects sponsors be required? I am not sure I can reveal about my Canada plans to them. As it is it was very though to announce to present employer.itself.