15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
zain92 said:
what are the instruction in the attached letter?
The instructions are as follows:-

Dear Applicant:
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. The issuance of your permanent resident visa will be a two step process.
Step 1: Follow the instructions in this letter to submit the requested items to our office in London. Once we have reviewed them, we will send you instructions for the second step within 6 weeks.
Step 2: Your visa will be issued at our Riyadh office. Do not submit your passport to our Riyadh office until you receive instructions to do so. The Riyadh office cannot issue your visa before we instruct them to do so. (If you submit your passport early, it will be returned to you without a visa.)
Step 1:
Submit the documents listed below to our office in London. (These instructions do not apply to accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)
1. Clear photocopies of your passport and the passports of each accompanying family member. The passports must meet the Passport Specifications as detailed below because these are the passports you will use to travel to Canada.
2. The Updated Information Chart below, fully completed for you and each accompanying family member.

Submit these two items within 30 days of the date of this correspondence. All items for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.
You may scan and send these items by email to LDNIMMIGRATION@INTERNATIONAL.GC.CA OR by mail OR by courier to:
VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
Sincerely,
Immigration Section Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration High Commission of Canada – Haut-commissariat du Canada 38 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4AA www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca 2/4

What you should know
You should not take any irrevocable action such as selling your property, quitting your job, or buying plane tickets until you have received your passport(s) and permanent resident visa(s).
Your visa(s) will be issued to match the information in your passport(s). This will be the name that appears on all of your documents after you become a permanent resident of Canada (e.g. driver’s license, social insurance card, health card).
If your family composition has changed (e.g. by marriage, divorce, birth, death), you must tell us now. You must also tell us if it changes before the date of your intended departure. Information in our systems must be up to date and considered before anyone can be granted permanent resident status on arrival.
Your visas will expire one year after the date of your medical examinations. However, if your passport or any of your family members’ passports are due to expire before this date, all visas will expire on the date that the first passport expires. You must enter Canada on or before the expiry date on your visas.
The validity of a permanent resident visa cannot be extended, nor can a replacement visa be issued with a new expiry date. If you do not use your visa(s) before the expiry date, yet still wish to immigrate to Canada, you will have to begin the application process again, and pay new fees. The new application would be assessed according to the immigration legislation in force at the time of submission.

Passport Specifications
Your application will be delayed if any of the passports do not meet the following specifications. This delay will shorten the amount of time that you will have to travel to Canada to become a permanent resident.
1. Submit only copies of the passport pages showing the passport number, date of issue and expiry, your photo, name, date and place of birth, as well as any amendments to this information.
2. The photocopies must be from the passports you will use to travel to Canada. If you submit a different passport in Step 2 than the photocopy submitted in Step 1, then all passports will be returned and you will have to start again from Step 1.
3. Diplomatic, official, service or public affairs passports are not valid for immigration to Canada.
4. All names and dates of birth must be printed in each passport in English or French.
5. The given name (first name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Given Name line of the bio-data page of each passport. The surname (last name) of the passport-holder must be clearly printed on the Surname line of the bio-data page of each passport. They should match your Updated Information Chart.
6. Your spouse must have their own passport. Your accompanying children should also each have their own passports.
7. Each passport must have at least two empty pages.
Immigration Section – Section de l’immigration High Commission of Canada – Haut-commissariat du Canada 38 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4AA www.UnitedKingdom.gc.ca / www.Royaume-Uni.gc.ca 3/4

8. For your visas to have maximum validity, all passports should be valid for at least 12 months from the date of your medical examinations.
9. All passports must be intact and not worn, torn or otherwise damaged; the laminate on the bio-data page must be securely attached. Each page must be securely affixed to the passport; there cannot be any loose pages. Ordinary passports are the only type of passport into which a permanent resident visa may be inserted. Diplomatic, official, special or other similar types of passports are NOT acceptable.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
2nd Email implies that your application is also victim of "CIC quality assurance pilot project" provided you also receive the request for documents like others. What is your take on it?

Nasirali said:
Dears,
Today, I received two emails from CHC London.
1st Email:-
Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow the instructions in the attached letter carefully. Your file number is indicated in the subject line of this email.
Unless your passport or the passport of one of your accompanying family members expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visas will all expire on XX xxxxx xxxx.
2nd Email:-
Please ignore our request below. Our office is not yet ready to finalize your application.
We will contact you once we are able to proceed with your application. In the meantime, it is requested that you do not submit your documents for visa issuance as indicated belo

Regards,

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
islamabad786 said:
2nd Email implies that your application is also victim of "CIC quality assurance pilot project" provided you also receive the request for documents like others. What is your take on it?
Hussain72, taurus1985, rtamimi have got different emails. They were asked to submit job offer, CV, reference letters and educational transcripts to PNP Case Processing Centre – Ottawa, ON.
Dear Hussain72, taurus1985, rtamimi, please confirm.

I really do not know what to do? Any suggestions.

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Nasirali said:
Hussain72, taurus1985, rtamimi have got different emails. They were asked to submit job offer, CV, reference letters and educational transcripts to PNP Case Processing Centre – Ottawa, ON.

I didn't got any email yet .. i m under master student category .. i m following different threads on forum..

taurus1985

Mar 10, 2014
Nasirali said:

which email u got ? u said u got two emails ? what are they asking you in those emails .... are they asking job letter n other things like others ?

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
taurus1985 said:
which email u got ? u said u got two emails ? what are they asking you in those emails .... are they asking job letter n other things like others ?
I guess that he did not receive any emails asking for those job offers, experience letters?

He just got an email requesting ignoring the email for passport request. If I am wrong, correct me.

No one knows what CIC wants at this time. Maybe they just want to screen those applicants creating some passing rate less than 97%.

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
They were asked to provide the following:

• The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.
• A copy of your curriculum vitae.
• If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).
• Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.
• Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.
• Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address or email address:

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Only rtamimi got the reply from Opportunities.Ontario @ ontario.ca for this issue. The reply was

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested. If you do not have it explain your situation and quote the link you have quoted for PNP as it was not required . We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC. For further information please contact CIC directly www . cic . gc . ca

Dear O_Canada, Now what do you think, should we provide the documents what we have currently other than Job Offer to the the following address:

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

After submitting required documents without job offer what would be if they refused our application based on not having job offer?

O_Canada I need your opinion on this issue.

Nasirali said:

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussain72 said:
They were asked to provide the following:

• The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.
• A copy of your curriculum vitae.
• If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).
• Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.
• Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.
• Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address or email address:

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

Only rtamimi got the reply from Opportunities.Ontario @ ontario.ca for this issue. The reply was

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested. If you do not have it explain your situation and quote the link you have quoted for PNP as it was not required . We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC. For further information please contact CIC directly www . cic . gc . ca

Dear O_Canada, Now what do you think, should we provide the documents what we have currently other than Job Offer to the the following address:

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

After submitting required documents without job offer what would be if they refused our application based on not having job offer?

O_Canada I need your opinion on this issue.
Hi Hussain,

As I mentioned you in my previous posts, if CIC is not replying you back in 1 week then without wasting more time submit all the other available documents to them.

Make a Covering Letter and a Document Submission Checklist while submitting these documents.

Sr No# Document Name Submitted Yes / No Reason for Non Submission

When you are not submitting any document e.g : Job Offer letter ( Mention the reason that you belong to FSW Pilot project and provide supporting documents with this package so that they know why u can't submit job offer letter. Mention that this was not the requirement under this program )

Highlight very clearly and in Bold fonts in your covering letter that your application belongs to Federal Skilled Worker Backlog reduction Pilot Program .

Also mention this text in your Covering Letter make OB 408 bold :

Through this pilot, participating PTs (British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador and Northwest Territories) were given the opportunity to identify FSW backlog applicants for possible nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program based on applicants’ province of intended destination and work experience. More details on the FSW Backlog Reduction Pilot can be found in Operational Bulletin OB 408.

Also take a printout of this Link and send with this package : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_FSW_WHO.html

Send your Nomination Certificate Copy, your CIC Invitation letter for this pilot program from year 2012 etc.... to keep your case strong and let them find out that these documents are not applicable to your cases.

Take a highlighter sketch pen and highlight these supporting documents like this where they say that you do not need offer of employment. Yes officers are busy and u need to point their eyes to correct part on these documents. ( e.g: I was asked to provide translation of a PCC document when every line in that document was written in 3-4 languages and English was one of them , I highlighted English text and told them that kindly refer to this area it has lines in English and does not needs translation , if you still want English to English translation then I will be happy to fulfill this requirement )

At the end of the letter mention that you are sincerely waiting for their positive decision related to your PR application. Also mention that they can always contact you should they need any other additional information / supporting documents from your side. Mention your Phone# / e-mail Id etc .

Dear friends, Its tough to get job even after coming to Canada on OWP or PR and I do not know any method of finding a job while you are sitting in Pakistan and do not have OWP or PR visa. My logical mind says that its just a confusion at their end which will get resolved with these communications. Many of u might have been back to home country after not able to find jobs on OWP .

Even if you guys are still optimistic of finding a job while being in Pakistan, then put your resumes on www.workopolis.com , www.indeed.ca , www.monster.ca and see if you are able to contact any prospective employers. But its gateway of last resort if CIC has changed rules then they should give you time to fulfill this new requirement , but as per CIC's history only the rules which were applicable at the time of application submission are only applicable to your application. But if they make a law that is another story like they cancelled all pre 2008 applications.

Wish you guys all the best. Keep your fingers crossed.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
taurus1985 said:
No. they were neither asking for job offer letter nor other documents. In first email they requested to submit passport copies of self and dependents and in second email stated to ignore the first email as they have not completed my application processing yet.

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Getting a job before coming to Canada is totally a joke. Only post doc or university professors or location shifts between multinational corporations can offer u a job before actually arriving here, according to my knowledge.

Their new 2015 EOI is most probably a failure. Look at how many new jobs created this July in Canada. It is only 5202 according to Statistics Canada!

In addition, I know a lot of PRs took almost 5 to 6 years to actually settle down and get a decent job. Not to mention those without PRs. The booming economy needs more people. The government just does not get it.

Well, let's see where the Conservative party will bring Canada.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
You are fine if you do not get email asking for job offer in a few days

Nasirali said:
No. they were neither asking for job offer letter nor other documents. In first email they requested to submit passport copies of self and dependents and in second email stated to ignore the first email as they have not completed my application processing yet.

PheonixZZ

Jul 17, 2014
Hi Mohareb,

My Visa office is Abu Dhabi, as I am living in Riyadh.

I got the letter in email from ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with following signature:

Immigration Section | Section de l’immigration / MM
Canadian Embassy | Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi | Abou Dhabi
United Arab Emirates | Émirats arabes unis

In the letter itself they have asked to submit the response the exact same address you have mentioned.

Yes I have completed and submitted the Medical about 3 -4 weeks back.

I think I will also send a letter to Opportunities Ontario and the reply to CPC-CTD as they requested. Getting a job offer letter is a big big no go....

Mohareb said:
Dear Pheonix,

Can you share your Visa office ? Can you also confirm that you received the letter from

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

Also where are you in the process, Did you do your medical check up or not Yet ???

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Nasirali said:

I think this is most likely an administrative issue at CIC's end and could be as simple as mixing the Ontario FSW Pilot files with those of the Masters or some other stream (who I think have been asked the same). It looks very unlikely that they would change selection criteria at this stage.

CIC may have sent out emails asking for job offers by mistake (after passport request) and looks like in your case, it seems to have identified something is wrong so asked you to ignore their Passport request while they figure it out. I hope they will have received multiple emails by now so may be looking into this issue. Really unfortunate but looks to be a frustrating situation for everyone involved.

Hope this gets resolved soon.
- Fahad

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I think we should send all the dosuments we have a write a cover letter explainning why we do not have a Job Offer ...

It is obviously a mistake and the reply from Opportunities Ontario is trying to so that the one asking these questions are not the case officer himslef, it looks like they have a quality review ... it means some internal auditor who is reviewing their work ...

Second point despite that we recieved this email from different Visa Offices but it is an attachment (PDF attachment titled the number of my file) ... I do not know what you guies received ... So I think the following :

1- The source of the original letter is the same office in Ottawa and it is not the same CIC office that we sent our application for ... it is another office dedicated to review the PNP Ontario related to International Master or PHD people who are actually resident in Canada under Student VISA. Clearly, if they can secure a Job Offer they can continue as part of the Study ... work ... live program

2- The internal auditor does not sit down type letters. He reviews a electronic file and the system generates a standard letter from a template with the difference is the application file ...

I would say this is clearly a mistake as CIC will not change the selection criteria on some people .... Also CIC can't refuse anyone application without stating the reason .... After killing this process research, the only viable reason is not getting a security clearnace ...

The security clearnace is also the reason that our files are so much delayed as we are all either national or residents of high risk countries and the process is clearly longer ...

One final point is : the letter itself is asking for clarification if you do not have any of the requested documents, ... I suggest we follow the same instructions in the letter and after sending the email with all the available documents we send it via courier ...

We should not expect an answer ... they will not say tha it was a mistake ... the letter is a request for additional information and they have the right to ask for any information at any time ... they will just continue processing our applications as normal ...

Hussain72 said:
Thanks at-least they replied!

Now what do you think, should we provide the documents what we have currently other than Job Offer to the fallowing address?

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada