Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Yes and I copied other three emails :

'ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca';
'Opportunities.Ontario@ontario.ca';
'Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca'

I also went to Abu Dhabi Visa office and I filed an enquery through this link

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=abu%20dhabi&_ga=1.86809562.375931978.1405614681

I suggest we all do the same so they deal with this matter seriously ...

By the way, they can not reject us based on Job Offer so no needs to worry as we can file a legal case against CIC and we will win it in this case ... I understand that this website is already for Immigration lawyers ... we are so advanced in the process that the only valid reason they can reject us is Security Clearance problems ..... Any thing else, any applicant can file a legal case in Canada and it will be easy to win it ....

rtamimi said:
you sent to this email???

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
you are so right Mohareb.

I will prepare a detailed email regarding my case and send it to the email accounts you mentioned.

They can not simply reject our applications by those illogical requirements, we are in the finalization stage.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Many Thanks O_Canada

I have just called Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office on the number you provided (note: you will need to add 001 416-327-0374).

They said that there is no change in any criteria of selection from their side. She advised that if CIC asked any information you need to provide them and if you do not have them, explain clearly why ? and explain the program you applied for and what was the selection criteria.

I sugges that we all do the same and call them asking the same question because with a simple math :

there was 5 categories * 100 winner, so we are all 600 applicants. Some have chosen to use the OWP option and landed in Canada earlier and many has finalized their application from different parts of the world. Mostly we are the leftovers of the 600 applications. Those who are coming from countries with very slow process to verify security clearance ... India, Pakistan, Iran, Egypt, Syria and Saudi.

I think on this forum there are only 5 people got this letter.

O_Canada said:
I do agree with Taurus1985 that even after reaching Canada its hard to get a good job without any prior Canadian exp / education . Its very difficult to get a Job offer while sitting in home country without having a WP Visa or PR Status from Canada. Example even if you do ( some jugaad thing ) & manage to get a job offer as Plumber / Electrician / Cook then what is the use of that job offer when its not matching NOC #### on your PNP nomination certificate ? Its just a confusion at CIC's side which will get resolved soon once so many of you guys start approaching them with this issue.

If you wanna speak with Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office then Call them at 416-327-0374 or toll-free at 1-866-214-6820 (within North America only) during Canadian Working hours. Explain them about this situation and they will guide you further.

Please note that Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office is a provincial Office and CIC is a Federal Immigration Office. So there is some confusion at CIC's side which might get resolved with the intervention from Oppurtunities Ontario PNP Office side.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
You do that rtamimi,

I drafted the email in 3 parts:

1- Background,

Basically give them everything you received from them and they are mentioned in earlier posts, I even attached the email that I received from CIC stating that my application is COMPLETE and it will be forwarded to Visa Office for further processing.

2- Current required information,

Reattach education certificates and CVs.

3- Conclusion.

My concusion was a bit diplomatic as I asked for at least 6 months to secure a job offer in case there was a change in the selection criteria of the program.

If they replied that there was a change in the selection criteria, I will take this email and I will contact an immigration lawyer. It is unlikely that they will say so as it is clear there is a mistake.

By the way, where do you live as ABU DHABI serves the whole region ?

rtamimi said:
you are so right Mohareb.

I will prepare a detailed email regarding my case and send it to the email accounts you mentioned.

They can not simply reject our applications by those illogical requirements, we are in the finalization stage.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
I found this particular office on the site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp

There is also a Fax Number, we can use to resend our email and make sure that there is something wrong .....
I was not able to find a Phone number and I wonder if there is anyone who has already landed can help us by finding a phone number we can call them on ...

Their Fax number is 613-946-6059

Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I got the following reply in red today from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Hussain,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· A copy of your curriculum vitae.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

· Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address or email address:

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

Now my question is full-time job offer was not the condition of Ontario FSW Pilot and all others documents I have already provided before nominated from Ontario PNP.

How can I get full-time job offer from Pakistan? Now I am thinking I have lost my visa to Canada :'(

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
I live In Saudi Arabia.

I will prepare the email and I hope that CIC will say it was a mistake and they will ask for our passports again.

like you said it was a 7 years long journey with some disappointments, I hope we can come to an end.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
Dear Pheonix,

Can you share your Visa office ? Can you also confirm that you received the letter from

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

Also where are you in the process, Did you do your medical check up or not Yet ???

PheonixZZ said:
Hi Guys,

I have also got an identical email letter like the one Hussain received just an hour ago (17th July). It is actually quite disturbing experience to receive an inquiry seems to be be questioning the basis on which you case stands after having waited in FSW Queue for 7 years and almost 2 years in Ontario PNP FSW Pilot program :S :-\

In search of help, I was going through the forums and many candidates applied under ON PNP International Masters class program have received exactly similar letter.

Some of them have reported contacting PNP office and got the following response:

"Hello, Please forward us the email from CIC, please also attach the Provincial nominee program certificate and our file number that was given to you at the time.We are aware of this issue. We have noted this and will communicate with CIC. Please contact CIC directly as well with your explanation Best Regards"

Hopefully, it will turnout to be just a mistake and not an actual step by CIC for evaluating our applications :(

3 of my friends with with similar profile and timelines have already got their PR's and landed in Canada last month.

Please do keep us udpated on any further communication with CIC on this letter.

Mohareb

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
This link shows what are the current programs on Ontario Opportunities ...

https://www.facebook.com/studyworkstay#!/studyworkstay/app_128953167177144

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
@rtamimi & @Mohareb

I sent very detailed email with all documents attachments to the following address on 8th of July, 14.

LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca (London CIC office where my application is under process)
re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (London CIC office where my application is under process)
london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca (London CIC office where my application is under process)
viktoryia.klimava @ ontario.ca (Ontario PNP Immigration Officer)
OpportunitiesOntario @ ontario.ca

but non of above replied yet. I don't know why they are not replying :eek:

Even I contacted with Campbell Cohen Canadian Immigration Law Firm over phone and over email (I think owner of this forum) for this problem. The following is the reply from Cambell Cohen.

Dear Amir,

Thank you for contacting the Campbell Cohen Law Firm on Canadavisa . com.

Unfortunately, we are unable to assist you with or comment on your application currently in progress. Please visit the Canadian Government's immigration website at www . cic . gc . ca for more information regarding your particular immigration query.

Sincerely,

David Cohen, Attorney at Law

CONTACT INFORMATION:

1.514.937.9445 Phone (Direct)
1.888.947.9445 Phone (Toll Free North America)
1.514.937.2618 Fax

The Law Firm of Campbell, Cohen (Attorneys at Law)
1980 Sherbrooke Street West, Suite # 800
Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3H 1E8

Mohareb said:
You do that rtamimi,

I drafted the email in 3 parts:

1- Background,

Basically give them everything you received from them and they are mentioned in earlier posts, I even attached the email that I received from CIC stating that my application is COMPLETE and it will be forwarded to Visa Office for further processing.

2- Current required information,

Reattach education certificates and CVs.

3- Conclusion.

My concusion was a bit diplomatic as I asked for at least 6 months to secure a job offer in case there was a change in the selection criteria of the program.

If they replied that there was a change in the selection criteria, I will take this email and I will contact an immigration lawyer. It is unlikely that they will say so as it is clear there is a mistake.

By the way, where do you live as ABU DHABI serves the whole region ?

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear All,

At this time, I don't think that it could be misunderstanding or mistake. Only one or two officers can mistake! my application is under process at London CIC office while others belong to Dubai office. if there is misunderstanding then why they are not replying to us :'(

vuexperts said:
Dear it seems that there is misunderstanding from their side , if its not misunderstanding then why they did not ask other guys who already got their PR ( you can see past post , no one guy received such email ). Only people left specially from Pakistan and some other guys from other countries who still did not receive their PR.
So it seems that there is misunderstanding from other end .officer is mixing our case with other case structure who has job offer requirement.

If you discuss any one , you will come to know that our case( Pilot Project Program) is special and no one knows , well in detail about it. It may be possible that same situation occur and the officer did not know about our case structure.

So be relax and wait for their reply.If any one guy received his email reply , all confusion/misunderstanding will be clear.

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Guys,
I just got a reply from Opportunities Ontario:

Thank you for your inquiry about Opportunities Ontario

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested. If you do not have it explain your situation and quote the link you have quoted for PNP as it was not required . We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC. For further information please contact CIC directly www.cic.gc.ca

Thank you

moonbow2010

Feb 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
07-05-2014
Med's Request
07-05-2014
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
rtamimi said:
Guys,

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested. If you do not have it explain your situation and quote the link you have quoted for PNP as it was not required . We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC. For further information please contact CIC directly www.cic.gc.ca

Thank you
The reply did not solve the issue at all. But it is good that they tried. Still CIC has the final authority of saying yes or no.

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Thanks at-least they replied!

Now what do you think, should we provide the documents what we have currently other than Job Offer to the fallowing address?

PNP
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

rtamimi said:
Guys,

Thank you

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
when we send DEMAND DRAFT.. how can we ensure that DD will not be missed by them .. can we write any number of reference number on our documents for DD just to link our documents with DD.. if we can then how or what should we write?