+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hussain72 said:
Dear All,

I got the following reply in red today from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Dear Mr. Hussain,

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence to Canada as a member of the Ontario provincial nominee class.

Our office has received your original passport. We regret to inform you that your passport was requested prematurely and is being returned because further verifications must be conducted by Citizenship and Immigration Canada before a final decision is rendered on your application for permanent residence.

In order to continue with the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide us with the documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

· The job offer from your prospective employer indicating your occupation title and wage for the full-time, permanent position being offered.

· A copy of your curriculum vitae.

· If you are currently employed in Canada, provide proof of employment (e.g., Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) Notice of Assessment and CRA T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid).

· Proof of membership and/or registration in regulated occupations if you intend to work in an occupation that requires registration or certification in Ontario.

· Reference letters showing at least 2 years of experience in the previous 5 years for your intended occupation for both work done outside or inside of Canada.

· Proof of education including transcripts.

Submit all documents to the following address or email address:

PNP
Case Processing Centre – Ottawa
219 Laurier Ave. West,
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1
Canada

CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic.gc.ca

Now my question is full-time job offer was not the condition of Ontario FSW Pilot and all others documents I have already provided before nominated from Ontario PNP.

How can I get full-time job offer from Pakistan? Now I am thinking I have lost my visa to Canada :'(

@Hussain,

Relax !!! Do not worry , having a job in Canada from a prospective employer is not the prime requirement of this program.

Send an e-mail to your Visa Office and explain them that may be they are relating your Provincial Nomination Program with some other Sub category ( Foreign Worker / International Student programs from Opportunities Ontario ) Clearly explain to them that your application belongs to :

" Provincial Nominees Identified Through the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) ".

Also send them this Link regarding Eligibility requirement of this program : http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_FSW_WHO.html

As a supporting document, Send them scanned copies of following if you have these documents :

• Your Invitation Letter from CIC during 2012 , which suggested you to apply into this pilot program.

• Your Nomination Letter / Nomination Certificate Received from Opportunities Ontario Office .

Then ask them to let you know what other documents are required by them , so that you can provide those updated / new documents to them.

I hope this was a miscommunication in your case, this will be resolved with this .

Raise a Case specific Inquiry here : https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=london

and also respond to them through e-mail , so that they do not miss any communication from your end.

Wish you all the best !!!!

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
IOM will probably take one week or more to compile the lab reports/x-ray and other data related to physical examination into their software system and then upload to CIC for review

zain92 said:
two days a go....

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
All forms to send with RPRF would be attested by Notary Public ???? urgent and imp please reply...

and what about Nominee sticker.. should we paste that on form as suggested by the provisional govt. in the beginning stage?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
zain92 said:
All forms to send with RPRF would be attested by Notary Public ???? urgent and imp please reply...

NO. Make sure you sign all forms

and what about Nominee sticker.. should we paste that on form as suggested by the provisional govt. in the beginning stage?
I have not used them But write your file number on the envelop. Also tell courier booking clerk to put your file no EP00.... (XYZ) in the sender's reference. In this way your file number will show on the courier envelop

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
but my wife's forms( like family additional and background forms) would be signed by my wife NOT ME .. am i right?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Generic form IM0008 and your other forms will be signed by you. Your wife forms like additional family information and background information will be signed by her
zain92 said:
but my wife's forms( like family additional and background forms) would be signed by my wife NOT ME .. am i right?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
@ Hussain72
Please read this thread to see what people are doing to deal with this issue
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/on-pnpreference-letter-needed-for-verificationafter-ppr-t228593.0.html

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear All and Islamabad...

i need to know some things about RPRF...

1) i know it would be to the name of " Receiver General of Canada".
2) amount for one person is $ 490 means (me and my wife would be $490), am i right?
3) how would they know that this demand draft would be for RPRF because there is no mentioned on demand draft that it is for RPRF? I AM CONFUSED..
4) would i have to RPRF for my 5 years child ?

PLEASE REPLY ME . THANKS FOR ALL

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
zain92 said:
Dear All and Islamabad...

i need to know some things about RPRF...

1) i know it would be to the name of " Receiver General of Canada".
RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA
2) amount for one person is $ 490 means (me and my wife would be $490), am i right?
CAD980 for you and spouse in total - one demand draft
3) how would they know that this demand draft would be for RPRF because there is no mentioned on demand draft that it is for RPRF? I AM
CONFUSED..

Just copy the list of required documents from email to word document like this

Document Checklist
[x]Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
[x]Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse.
[x]Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
[x]Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse
[x]Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (Habib Bank Demand Draft No. 123456 dated July xx, 2014 for CAD980)
[x]Medical - Done on July xx, 2014
[x]Updated original police certificates.
and send with documents - do not staple demand draft or documents. It is better to buy plastic cover open from two side and put everything in there and then in your envelope

4) would i have to RPRF for my 5 years child ?
NO

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear O_Canada,

Thank for your very useful & informative reply. I am going to do what you said.

O_Canada said:
@ Hussain,

Relax !!! Do not worry , having a job in Canada from a prospective employer is not the prime requirement of this program.

Send an e-mail to your Visa Office and explain them that may be they are relating your Provincial Nomination Program with some other Sub category ( Foreign Worker / International Student programs from Opportunities Ontario ) Clearly explain to them that your application belongs to :

" Provincial Nominees Identified Through the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot) ".

Also send them this Link regarding Eligibility requirement of this program :
As a supporting document, Send them scanned copies of following if you have these documents :

• Your Invitation Letter from CIC during 2012 , which suggested you to apply into this pilot program.

• Your Nomination Letter / Nomination Certificate Received from Opportunities Ontario Office .

Then ask them to let you know what other documents are required by them , so that you can provide those updated / new documents to them.

I hope this was a miscommunication in your case, this will be resolved with this .

Raise a Case specific Inquiry here :

and also respond to them through e-mail , so that they do not miss any communication from your end.

Wish you all the best !!!!

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Guys, I have received email from CIC London regarding submission of my medical, right of permanent fee and latest police certificate. I recently got married and now want to include my spouse as my accompanying partner. Could you please send me the link of the application pack for spouse application.

Much appreciated.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
@ Hussain72

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested with an explanation. We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC

Please visit following page

https://www.facebook.com/studyworkstay

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Dear Islamabad,

I think the facebook link is related to international master graduate stream. My application is belong to “Provincial Nominees Identified through the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) Backlog Reduction Pilot (FSW Pilot). As far as the work permit for PR is concerned, I don’t think there is a need for a work permit as mentioned on the Opportunities Ontario FSW Pilot Program website. Even they specifically declared “Ontario does not expect applicants to have specific ties (e.g. employment or family) in the province.” on that website.

Well I have contacted with CIC London office clarification of new requirements, let's see what would be reply.

Thanks & Best Regards,

islamabad786 said:
@ Hussain72

CIC is doing a quality assurance pilot project. Please provide all information being requested with an explanation. We have noted this issue and did communicate with CIC

Please visit following page

rtamimi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Dear Hussein,

I have received the same email today from Abu Dhabi visa office.

I also applied for Ontario FSW Pilot and job offer was not a condition.

Did you explain to them?and did they reply to your email?