+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
zain92 said:
Dear niagra.. then what to do with this email.. as i am in Pakistan. i am unable to attend this session and i came to know that there is a services of CIIP for online meetings on skype to asses for skills for their job market... how would i take this initiative....

DOES ANY ONE KNOW?
Dear Zain,I think we will be more benefited when we get there,these kind of sessions use to be organized on regular basis.

Khan78

Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8th NOV-12
Doc's Request.
21st March-13
Nomination.....
18th Sept-12
AOR Received.
28th Jan-13
IELTS Request
Already sent
Med's Request
Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
zain92 said:
Dear niagra.. then what to do with this email.. as i am in Pakistan. i am unable to attend this session and i came to know that there is a services of CIIP for online meetings on skype to asses for skills for their job market... how would i take this initiative....

DOES ANY ONE KNOW?
Zain,

go to there website register online providing all necessary information. Then CIIP will contact you Via email within 1 week time and will inform you of there upcoming Online session and your consent for the same. If you show your consent than they will send you a form for submission along with your CV. it is normally seven hours session.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear All..

1) last time when i filled IM0008 form i just mention my daughter eyes color brown but her eyes color is black.. now what to do when i am filling updated documents?

2)last time when i filled IM0008 for i mentioned my daughter type " Type dependant B" but her dependant type is "type dependant A" because she has just turned to 5 year in this year....

please advise.. thanks in advance..

and am i right her dependant type is "Type Dependant A" ? ? ?

thanks

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
1. You can fill in the updated information as eye color may change for growing kids. I also did the same. I also updated other information like my new address, renewed passport information etc. But you need to send them new copies of passport if different from last time.
2. Same is true for dependent Type.

You may need to update "TO" dates to current date in background information forms etc.

Reason: You are signing all forms in current date and asserting that the information is true as of signing date

zain92 said:
Dear All..

1) last time when i filled IM0008 form i just mention my daughter eyes color brown but her eyes color is black.. now what to do when i am filling updated documents?

2)last time when i filled IM0008 for i mentioned my daughter type " Type dependant B" but her dependant type is "type dependant A" because she has just turned to 5 year in this year....

please advise.. thanks in advance..

and am i right her dependant type is "Type Dependant A" ? ? ?

thanks

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Hello,

I am nominated by Ontario FSW Pilot.

I got passport request on Tue, 24th Jun 2014 from LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca with attached file containing the following text in red.

Dear Applicant:

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed below.

3. The Return Address Label below, fully completed.

For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by courier to:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.

According to above instructions I sent my and whole family valid passports with photos through TCS courier and they received on 26th of June, 2014. Today on 5th of July I got my all passports with photos back without visa and with a handwriting note on unofficial sticky paper "Final assessment is pending - Please wait till further instructions. thanks"

Now I need your advise & guidance what should I do?

Best Regards,

Amir Hussain

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Can you share your timelines. If you receive passport requests for Ontario FSW Pilot, you were too far ahead of everyone
What is your application status on CIC web site. You better email CHC-London office immediately and tell them what happened.

Hussain72 said:
Hello,

I got passport request on Tue, 24th Jun 2014 from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca with attached file containing the following text in red.

Dear Applicant:

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Now that Step 1 has been completed, you must now complete Step 2 so that your permanent resident visa(s) can be issued.

Step 2: Submit the following to our office in Islamabad (not to our London office):

1. Your passport and a passport for each accompanying family member. The passports must be the same as the photocopies submitted to London in Step 1. If you have obtained new passports, then you must start again from Step 1. (Do not submit passports for accompanying family members who are entitled to Canadian citizenship, because they will have to travel on their Canadian passports.)

2. Two recent photographs of yourself and two recent photographs of each of your accompanying family members. The photos must meet the Photo Specifications as detailed below.

For security reasons, you cannot submit your passports in person. Send your passports by courier to:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Islamabad, Pakistan

Submit your passport(s) and return address label to our office in Islamabad within 30 days of the date of this correspondence. All passports for you and your accompanying family members must be submitted together in one package.

According to above instructions I sent my and whole family valid passports with photos through TCS courier and they received on 26th of June, 2014. Today on 5th of July I got my all passports with photos back without visa and with a handwriting note on unofficial sticky paper "Final assessment is pending - Please wait till further instructions. thanks"

Best Regards,

Amir Hussain

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
Following are my timelines:

• Centralized Intake Office accepted application on 2nd of January, 2013
• Asked by London office about proof of your own money on 13th of February, 2013
• Asked by London office about Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, Medical Results and Police certificate on 25th of February, 2014
• Asked by London office to submit scan copies of passports on 5th of June, 2014
• Asked by London office to send passports to Islamabad on 24th of June, 2014

Following is the status on CIC web site:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on November 2, 2012.
2. We started processing your application on February 13, 2014.
3. Medical results have been received.
4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

what is the complete email address of chc-london office?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Amir Hussain

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear in my point of view , you should send a query about the note send you by Islamabad office ....

When CHC London complete any thing regarding Visa , then they send request to applicant and Islamabad Embassy about visa......

If they send you request, its mean that some thing happened and may be missed to send Islamabad office or vice versa.

So wait a week and then send CHC London a query about all this situation....

Best of luck and best wishes

Hussain72 said:

• Asked by London office about proof of your own money on 13th of February, 2013
• Asked by London office about Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, Medical Results and Police certificate on 25th of February, 2014
• Asked by London office to submit scan copies of passports on 5th of June, 2014

4. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Amir Hussain

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

Hussain72 said:

Thanks & Best Regards,

Amir Hussain

Hussain72

Oct 11, 2012
islamabad786 said:
LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Well, I have sent email to ldnimmigration & re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and I don't know what would be the response :'(

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
Hussain72 said:
Hello,

I got passport request on Tue, 24th Jun 2014 from LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca with attached file containing the following text in red.

Dear Applicant:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission
Islamabad, Pakistan

Best Regards,

Amir Hussain
Sorry, that's very unfortunate. Did you courier it to the exact address? [VPU Processing (LDN), .... Immigration Section]? I'm asking coz it looks to be more of an administrative mistake either from LVO or Islamabad VO. Also, did you send a print out of the PPR-2 email as well? Only LVO can shed more light on this. Good luck.

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Hi All,
Does any one know about the new citizenship regulations , Bill C-24 ,
the eligibility for citizenship is now extended to 4 years out of 6 years
Does anybody know If the period spent under open work permit is counted with the 4 years , previously each day under OWP is counted as half day , is that still valid , any body has a clue ? Thanks

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Hope every one is fine and doing well. Please answer the following queries

1) for registration to CIIP. do i need to submit my filled medical form which was sent by the CHC LONDON?

2) my RPRF would be in Canadian dollar ?

3) my RPRF would be in bank draft ?

4) bank draft to "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" ?

5) any one received any response after medical done ?

6) any one's status changed to "MEDICAL RECEIVED" ?
i know these questions but i am just confirming these from all of you specially seniors please..

thanks in advance...

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
see inline reply below

zain92 said:
Hope every one is fine and doing well. Please answer the following queries

1) for registration to CIIP. do i need to submit my filled medical form which was sent by the CHC LONDON?
??
2) my RPRF would be in Canadian dollar ?
Yes in CAD
3) my RPRF would be in bank draft ?
Yes
4) bank draft to "RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" ?
yes
5) any one received any response after medical done ?
waiting for medical - 2 weeks wait time after appointment
6) any one's status changed to "MEDICAL RECEIVED" ?
??
i know these questions but i am just confirming these from all of you specially seniors please..

thanks in advance...