Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I am using abbreviation like M.Ss. or M.S. or MPA or MBA you can use Master for degree and Public Administration for field of study (new column in the updated form).Same with Address fields. Just using 123, St. 11 Main Rd. kind of stuff

zain92 said:
All Forms have been updated and added new fields so we all should fill all forms again.....did you people observe this?

there is not enough spaces available in the forms to fill complete information like if i want to fill "MASTER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION" so i can not fill becoz of its length.... then what you people are doing for this problem?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
I am using abbreviation like M.Ss. or M.S. or MPA or MBA you can use Master for degree and Public Administration for field of study (new column in the updated form).Same with Address fields. Just using 123, St. 11 Main Rd. kind of stuff
Dear friends,Can I pay RPRF fees through my brothers credit card,who is the citizen of Canada

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I intended to pay RPRF by credit card but after reading some posts similar to this (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/right-of-permanent-residence-fee-refund-t122081.0.html) and reading this

Cash, credit card, bank transfer:
•The Embassy does not accept payment by these methods.

on CIC web site (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/russia-russie/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng) I decided to pay it by demand draft (CAD)

niagra said:
Dear friends,Can I pay RPRF fees through my brothers credit card,who is the citizen of Canada

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
1) the simple and secure and definite way is bank draft.... i recommend to you all to use BAND DRAFT.......

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
What you did about this question
"Have you taken a test from designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?"

I took the IELTS in May 2012 for Ontario FSW Pilot. It is expired now??

zain92 said:
please let me know the following question.....

In IMM0008 form----> in Language Detail section

what is question number ?

Have you taken a test from designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?

As i did my IELTS from AEO..... should i call it "designated testing agency" ?

what should we select in this question YES or NO?

Thank you.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
i have checked "YES" for this question...

"Have you taken a test from designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?".

they did not ask for date ....

can any one guess how much time they will take to send PPR1 after receiving medical?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
I intended to pay RPRF by credit card but after reading some posts similar to this (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/right-of-permanent-residence-fee-refund-t122081.0.html) and reading this

Cash, credit card, bank transfer:
•The Embassy does not accept payment by these methods.

on CIC web site (http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/russia-russie/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng) I decided to pay it by demand draft (CAD)
Thanks for your help..

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
zain92 said:
i have checked "YES" for this question...

"Have you taken a test from designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?".

they did not ask for date ....

can any one guess how much time they will take to send PPR1 after receiving medical?
4-8 months just guessing

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All,

London CHC has replied to my email that I do not need to undergo for second medical exam as my previous exam was not expired. They said they have updated my record of Medical exam after my intimation of previous exam.

Thanks GOD to prevent me from another hassle.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's GOOD NEWS .........

best of luck and hope for the best......for all Pakistani's

salooni said:
Hi All,

London CHC has replied to my email that I do not need to undergo for second medical exam as my previous exam was not expired. They said they have updated my record of Medical exam after my intimation of previous exam.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Congrats

salooni said:
Hi All,

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Dear niagra.. then what to do with this email.. as i am in Pakistan. i am unable to attend this session and i came to know that there is a services of CIIP for online meetings on skype to asses for skills for their job market... how would i take this initiative....

DOES ANY ONE KNOW?