15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
Dears,

Once the process is completed is decision is made. How many days are provided to candidate to submit passport for visa stamp?

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Nasir

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
zain92 said:
Dear Arsal... many many congratulates...

dont worry ..just call them and discuss your issue and ask your query..if you are in Pakistan here is their number..051111466472... call them st. forward and discuss your situation they are very kind and cooperative people.

best of luck...
Zain92:
Many thanks, I currently based in the UK and will contact CIC London directly. Also any idea whats the waiting time once you submitted your medical and right of permanent citizenship fee? It is because I am going to send my passport in September for UK permanent residency (AKA Indefinite leave to remain) which usually takes 5-6 months. Can I delay my PPR1 during that time because of unavailability of passport?

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
niagra said:
Many congratulations Arsal,
Dear can you plz tell how long will it take after change in on-line status, application received to in process.....
My online status still showing up Application received status. I believe they usually update online status once in a week so may be it will be changed next week.

I will keep you informed.

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Arslan , do not worry and be relax ...............i already passed from the same situation.

Take appointment for medical .........for your's and wife.

During the medical IOM ( medical center ) will specially asked that your wife is pregnant or not and also asked expected delivery time.when you will say " yes ". IOM will take your wife only urine and eyes test and again will ask about chest x-ray , then you decline it .....Next they will give "" X-ray Decline form "" and you submit that form to embassy ( in this way , you will legally /officially tell embassy that wife is pregnant or not ). Then there will not any medical time limit ( 60 days) issue/restriction.

After delivery , when you feel ease , take wife x-ray and for the time being , make your new born baby (Ma sha Allah ) passport and other documents. After new born baby , must also update CHC London office that GOD bless you with new baby , then they will asked to submit baby fee and again update new IMM008 form and additional family information form ............

Best wishes and take care

arsal385 said:
Guys,

Today I have received CIC London email regarding request for updated following forms
Generic IMM0008
Schedule A, Background Decl.
Provincial Nominee Form
Additional Family Details Form
Up to date Police Certificate since Nov 2012

and also request for medical done and payment of the of Permanent Resident Fee.

They give me 60 calendar days to response.
However, I have a query. I recently got married and need to add my spouse name as a dependent. Also my wife is expecting so therefore do not want to get ger medical done because of the some complications in the past.

Is it possible to delay my wife medical till the end of her pregnancy?

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
one question from IMM0008 form

what is question number 7 and what should we do for this..

HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR CERTIFCAT DE SELECTION DU QUEBEC(CSQ)

what is this what should we do . YES OR NO... in any case we have to answer why YES or why NO...

?????

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
one more question

shoudl we fill IMM0008 again becoz we have filled it many times...should we use already filled form or fill it again becoz it has BAR codes as well....

got my question?

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
zain92 said:
Dear All

please let me know following..

1) to whom we should send RPRF?
I have sent the RPRF bank draft to CHC London. The beneficiary name in the draft should be RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Nasirali said:
I have sent the RPRF bank draft to CHC London. The beneficiary name in the draft should be RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.
Dear Friends,Today I have received mail from CHC London asking me to submit updated forms and medicals which i will receive in separate mail.The question is that when possibly I will receive mail for medicals.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
niagra said:
Dear Friends,Today I have received mail from CHC London asking me to submit updated forms and medicals which i will receive in separate mail.The question is that when possibly I will receive mail for medicals.
I have received forms and medical request on same day. Separate emails of medical request for self and dependents. Hopefully, you will receive medical request soon within days.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Finally received email from CHC London after wait of 10 months since submission of additional documents

• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
• New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since xxxx

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
Finally received email from CHC London after wait of 10 months since submission of additional documents

• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
• New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since xxxx

[/quote
many congratulations......lets see when we will receive medical email.....

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Has anyone paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee online using credit card from Pakistan? Can Pakistan Applicant use this facility? If yes what we need to send to CHC-London as a proof? Please share if someone from Pakistan has really used this option?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I have been asked by CHC London to provide the new forms for IMM0008, Schedule A/Background Declaration form, New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
and New Additional Family Information form IMM5406. i have already got the saved PDF copy of filled forms from my application back in Feb 2013. I just have to make some minor additions in these form.

Is there any change in the format /version of these forms since Feb 2013 or i should download the new forms and filled in again?

lawrence2007

Jun 27, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
15-Oct-2012
AOR Received.
15-Jan-2013
File Transfer...
15-Jun-2013
Med's Request
15-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
15-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
10-Mar-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-Mar-2014
LANDED..........
29-Jul-2014
To be on the safe side, download new forms and fill them again.