Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Got the email for medical tests today. Also Application Status changed from Received to In Process few days back

Regards

niagra said:
islamabad786 said:
Finally received email from CHC London after wait of 10 months since submission of additional documents

• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
• New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

-Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
-Medical results (you will receive a separate email with instructions)

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since xxxx

[/quote
many congratulations......lets see when we will receive medical email.....

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Nasirali said:
I have received forms and medical request on same day. Separate emails of medical request for self and dependents. Hopefully, you will receive medical request soon within days.
Dear Nasir and other friends, as you have already gone through medicals,what precaution should i take...my cholesterol level is high and suffering from hypertension....can it make difference in med results....

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All

I am in Canada on OWP, my wife and daughter are in Pakistan, I received email from CHC London to submit

---------------------------------
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since November 2012
----------------------------------

My Questions are

1. Because, my previous medical is not expired, and that will expire on September this year. Will i still have to take MR exam again. If NO, what should i do? should i email them inform them about my previous MR?

2. For police certificate, should i apply in canada for myself, and for wife from pakistan? i have been here since 8 april this year.

I would appreciate if any body can advise. Thanks in advance.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
2. For police certificate, should i apply in canada for myself, and for wife from pakistan? i have been here since 8 april this year.
Your spouse needs to get the police certificate (Pakistan) from Nov 2012 to date and you need to get the police certicate from Pakistan for the duration: Nov 2012 to April 2014. you do not need police clreance from Canada (stay<6 months)

salooni said:
Hi All

I am in Canada on OWP, my wife and daughter are in Pakistan, I received email from CHC London to submit

---------------------------------
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse. This form must be fully complete. Each month must be accounted for and listed.
New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

-Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse from each country that you or your spouse have lived in for 6 months or more since November 2012
----------------------------------

My Questions are

1. Because, my previous medical is not expired, and that will expire on September this year. Will i still have to take MR exam again. If NO, what should i do? should i email them inform them about my previous MR?

I would appreciate if any body can advise. Thanks in advance.

Nasirali

Star Member
Dec 13, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-Nov-2012
File Transfer...
02-Apr-2013
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
04-Apr-2014
niagra said:
Dear Nasir and other friends, as you have already gone through medicals,what precaution should i take...my cholesterol level is high and suffering from hypertension....can it make difference in med results....
I think, for save side, it is better to discuss these issues with a doctor before appearing to medical test.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Please visit this thread and go through the medical conditions related to you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

niagra said:

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
please let me know the following question.....

In IMM0008 form----> in Language Detail section

what is question number ?

Have you taken a test from designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?

As i did my IELTS from AEO..... should i call it "designated testing agency" ?

what should we select in this question YES or NO?

Thank you.

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Hi All

Why CHC London ask me for medical exam against my PR process while my previous exam is NOT expired. At the same time they mentioned my Canada address in me and my family medical forms, while my Wife and daughter (family) are still in Pakistan. What is the solution of my problem can any body guide and advise.

I have sent them email and waiting long for their reply.
I am a bit worried.

Regards

salooni

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
islamabad786 said:
Your spouse needs to get the police certificate (Pakistan) from Nov 2012 to date and you need to get the police certicate from Pakistan for the duration: Nov 2012 to April 2014. you do not need police clreance from Canada (stay<6 months)
Dear, and what about my 1st question.

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
Medical for yourself, may be someone who had gone through similar situation reply you better. In the meantime, you can send email to CHC-London and asked them about your medical. They will reply you in 28 days or less. For your spouse and kid, your spouse may call IOM office (111-466-472) for appointment in Pakistan and tell them that principal applicant is already in Canada and we have IM1017 form send by embassy with address in Canada (I think it should not be problem as they send IM1017 for dependent on principal applicant address) and her husband already had a medical from IOM Pakistan for WP and he is in Canada. They need immigration category (FSW) name, passport number, date of birth for all persons going for medical. In addition, they also need principal applicant name, passport number and DOB and IME# of previous medical just in case. In your own case you can schedule appointment within 60 days when you have clarity in Canada. IME# on medical form is different for every dependent so their medical record will be uploaded once medical is done. IOM normally ask if principal applicant already had medical while making appointment in Pakistan. In additional female candidate should not have cycle on medical test day otherwise appointment rescheduling is required. The wait time for Islamabad IOM is around 12-14 days after you make a call for appointment as of this Friday.

salooni said:
Dear, and what about my 1st question.

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
salooni said:
Hi All

Why CHC London ask me for medical exam against my PR process while my previous exam is NOT expired. At the same time they mentioned my Canada address in me and my family medical forms, while my Wife and daughter (family) are still in Pakistan. What is the solution of my problem can any body guide and advise.

I have sent them email and waiting long for their reply.
I am a bit worried.

Regards
I have seen multiple people mention the same situation earlier here. They said that their respective VOs replied that MR for OWP and PR applications are different so they needed to undergo medicals again (I do remember someone else who said their VO accepted OWP medicals too). I'm not sure about this but just letting you know what I've observed earlier on this forum.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
1) please let me know the following question.....

In IMM0008 form----> in Language Detail section

what is question number ? this is new question in this form.....

HAVE YOU TAKEN A TEST FROM designated testing agency to assess your proficiency in English or French?

As i did my IELTS from AEO..... should i call it "designated testing agency" ?

what should we select in this question YES or NO?

2) in the end of IMM0008 form , there is a "CONSENT AND DECLARATION OF APPLICANT SECTION" in that section there is a checkbox for "DO YOU CONSENT TO BE CONTACTED BY CIC, OR AN ORGANIZATION AT CIC'S REQUEST, IN THE FUTURE..... YES OR NO...? what should we select YES or NO?

MuhammadFahad

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
21-09-2012
AOR Received.
10-01-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-02-2013
Med's Done....
18-03-2013. 2nd Med: 01-05-2014
Passport Req..
PPR-1: 30-05-2014. PPR-2: 27-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2014
LANDED..........
Feb 2015 Alhamdolillah
MuhammadFahad said:
I have seen multiple people mention the same situation earlier here. They said that their respective VOs replied that MR for OWP and PR applications are different so they needed to undergo medicals again (I do remember someone else who said their VO accepted OWP medicals too). I'm not sure about this but just letting you know what I've observed earlier on this forum.
Here are few URLs of what I was referring to:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-fsw-pilot-t99261.0.html;msg2922926#msg2922926
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ontario-fsw-pilot-t99261.0.html;msg2831159#msg2831159

Hope this helps.

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
All Forms have been updated and added new fields so we all should fill all forms again.....did you people observe this?

there is not enough spaces available in the forms to fill complete information like if i want to fill "MASTER IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION" so i can not fill becoz of its length.... then what you people are doing for this problem?

niagra

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
islamabad786 said:
Please visit this thread and go through the medical conditions related to you

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html
thanks my friend for such a valuable information........