+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario FSW Pilot

luluyu

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
gillbs said:
Folks,
I received an ACK email today (with File no etc.) but unfortunately my application is not complete. It seems I overlooked that a copy of all the empty pages of my passport was required as well :) (now why would you need that, I wonder).
So AIUI, I need to send a copy (as opposed to a certified (by notary e.g.) copy) of all the pages (baring the cover page), right? A quick confirmation will really help.
I'm hoping to post it tomorrow.

Cheers
No, I don't think you need to notorize that. Just copy it and send them to Ontario or maybe you can fax it to them.
I did not notarize or certify the copy of my passport. I was told my application is complete.

gillbs

Jul 16, 2012
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
14-06-2014
Thanks for the replies.
@ luluyu: Did you send the copies of entire passports of your dependents? Or is it required just for the main applicant?

@ rp_tp: I take your point but I don't want to waste gazillions of £s on getting stuff certified unless it's absolutely necessary.

cheers

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Aug 2013
Any guess on No of Applications send for this program.. seems like definitely more than 1000 but not sure.

luluyu

Star Member
Nov 25, 2009
gillbs said:
Thanks for the replies.
@ luluyu: Did you send the copies of entire passports of your dependents? Or is it required just for the main applicant?

@ rp_tp: I take your point but I don't want to waste gazillions of £s on getting stuff certified unless it's absolutely necessary.

cheers
Yes, I sent the copies of entire passports of all my dependents.

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not send the entire passport of my dependant because it was not required, but sent mine. Actually, it depends on the requirements of the form u used because, i used the very 1st form initially uploaded on their website. The reason is because, there was an applicant whose original transcript was required and told her the application was not complete even though others submitted certified true copies

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
@EASYCANADA: No..not till now.. did you gone one ?

M

mohitkaushal

Did anyone get any mail from any official hinting their documents are being reviewed and they asked for additional details like ITRs and Reference Letters etc. ?

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
mohitkaushal said:
Did anyone get any mail from any official hinting their documents are being reviewed and they asked for additional details like ITRs and Reference Letters etc. ?
I got an emial to ask the address of my relatives in Canada. But I guess they were just doing the paper screening job.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
@sunwei_bj : What did the email say.. did you mention your relatives name in letter indicating your ties to Ontario ?

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
rp_tp said:
@ sunwei_bj : What did the email say.. did you mention your relatives name in letter indicating your ties to Ontario ?
I mentioned them but no names in my letter to show my family tie.
In the email, they wrote:
In reference to your application, Page 3, Section F. Ties to Ontario, Question 4;
You have indicated that you have relatives ......
Can you please tell me where in Canada do they live and please provide their postal code?
You know, in the form, we were not required to give the address.
I guess they want to know more about it.

rp_tp

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
28-07-2012
AOR Received.
28-07-2013
IELTS Request
Interview........
Yes, they wanted to see how many ties u have there..more the better but should be verifiable

donaldli88

Jul 19, 2012
I heard that the close date was extended from May.4th to May.31st. But I doubt how many application would be submitted during May.4th to 31st, becuase I think if someone want to apply, he/she must had tried every means to catch the first deadline show on the invitation letter.

Anyone has a better guess of the number of applications during May.4th to 31st?

sunwei_bj

May 31, 2012
donaldli88 said:
I heard that the close date was extended from May.4th to May.31st. But I doubt how many application would be submitted during May.4th to 31st, becuase I think if someone want to apply, he/she must had tried every means to catch the first deadline show on the invitation letter.

Anyone has a better guess of the number of applications during May.4th to 31st?
It must be very limited. I guess some people wrote to them to ask for an extension with reasonable excuses, so they extended it. There weren't so many this kind of people, I think.

donaldli88

Jul 19, 2012
sunwei_bj said:
It must be very limited. I guess some people wrote to them to ask for an extension with reasonable excuses, so they extended it. There weren't so many this kind of people, I think.
I agree.
It would be around 1500 applications in total till now, right? What would be the reasonable estimation of the final total?