pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Man on the Moon said:
Speak to the call center can ur medicals for WP be used for ur PR application as well or you have to do other medicals for the same.

The medicals have some validity check that it will be usefull.
Hi Man on the moon
Is there a way to speak to the call center with Delhi. I could only hear recorded voices sentence after sentence. Pls advice

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Hadeel1234 said:
Thanks Pradeesh , yes it was via email
Hi Hadeel
Few more queries pls
1) What abt ur passports. Still with CIC ?
2). Medical forms are they generic or it was specific to u ? I mean it has ur name, file number etc printed ?
3) Did u happen to check ur E-Case online with ur UCI now? Any changes you noticed ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
pradeeshma said:
Hi Hadeel
Few more queries pls
1) What abt ur passports. Still with CIC ?
2). Medical forms are they generic or it was specific to u ? I mean it has ur name, file number etc printed ?
3) Did u happen to check ur E-Case online with ur UCI now? Any changes you noticed ?
Hi pradeesh

1- Amman Visa office took a copy of the passport ,they will ask for the originals later
2- The MR papers are not generic ,it is 2 papers form filled with the name of the person who will take the Medical test and some other data like DOB,UCI ...etc ,and they sent 4 emails for each of my family members filled with his data
3-I am still not able to find my e-case on the CIC website ,I checked today and still nothing

Regards

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Hi,

No I have not yet tried calling them yet.

But I am sure theres nothing much you will get out of them. I am happy waiting for the MR email.

Hope these guys act fast, its painfull to see all other VOs are active and NDVO sleeping.

pradeeshma said:
Hi Man on the moon
Is there a way to speak to the call center with Delhi. I could only hear recorded voices sentence after sentence. Pls advice

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Dear Hadeel

Are you originally from Iraq or Jordan ? I'm assuming why they request medical from you, because someone from Iran who had applied for wp,received his pass request without doing any medical test .

According to List of countries/territories for which an Immigration Medical Exam (IME) may be required for temporary resident applicants
applicants from Iran and Jordan don't need to do medical test for Temporary Visas, but Iraq citizens do.

You know I'm thinking whether I should be waiting for medical email or pass request email or maybe none of them :/

Wish best luck for you

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Man on the Moon said:
Hi,

No I have not yet tried calling them yet.

But I am sure theres nothing much you will get out of them. I am happy waiting for the MR email.

Hope these guys act fast, its painfull to see all other VOs are active and NDVO sleeping.
Hi

I applied on 7-Jan for OWP and still no update. What abt u ?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Maryam.A said:
Dear Hadeel

Are you originally from Iraq or Jordan ? I'm assuming why they request medical from you, because someone from Iran who has applied for wp,received his pass request without doing any medical test .

According to List of countries/territories for which an Immigration Medical Exam (IME) may be required for temporary resident applicants
applicants from Iran and Jordan don't need to do medical test for Temporary Visas, but Iraq citizens do.

You know I'm thinking whether I should be waiting for medical email or pass request email or maybe none of them :/

Wish best luck for you
Yes dear maryam , I am from Iraq ,we are nieghbours ;) ,and yes Iraqies are required to submit medical test

In your case I am sure they will not ask you for medical, because Iran is not listed as you mentioned , don't worry all will be fine God willing

Since I applied on This program, things are much better and moving in a very organised pace , now I reached medical stage in less than one year since I applied on this program , while I was put on freez for more than 6 years in terms of FSW application

Maryam.A

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2012
Nomination.....
11-09-2012
AOR Received.
05-12-2012
Med's Request
04-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-04-2013
Hadeel1234 said:
Yes dear maryam , I am from Iraq ,we are nieghbours ;) ,and yes Iraqies are required to submit medical test

In your case I am sure they will not ask you for medical, because Iran is not listed as you mentioned , don't worry all will be fine God willing

Since I applied on This program, things are much better and moving in a very organised pace , now I reached medical stage in less than one year since I applied on this program , while I was put on freez for more than 6 years in terms of FSW application
Thank you dear Hadeel, yes it seems that wp proceed faster than PR application.God help us all.

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Hi Pradeesh,

No I have not applied fo WP yet.

Rather thought would wait for PR process

pradeeshma said:
Hi

I applied on 7-Jan for OWP and still no update. What abt u ?

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Pradeesh this is my timeline:

Man on the Moon
Nomination: October 2012
File sent to CIC: Nov 2012
Aor: Jan 2012
Awaiting MR
Visa Office: New Delhi

Whats ur timeline ?

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Man on the Moon said:
Pradeesh this is my timeline:

Man on the Moon
Nomination: October 2012
File sent to CIC: Nov 2012
Aor: Jan 2012
Awaiting MR
Visa Office: New Delhi

Whats ur timeline ?
Interestingly its same as yours. I applied for OWP on 4-Jan

Man on the Moon

Feb 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2012
Doc's Request.
04-07-2013
Nomination.....
25-10-2012
AOR Received.
23-01-2013
File Transfer...
23-04-2013
Med's Request
05-07-2013
Med's Done....
06-07-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2013
LANDED..........
VERY VERY VERY SOON
Any other NDVO applicants apart from us ?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends,

I am also Ont FSW Pilot Nominee, I applied for OWP in 1st week of Jan and got MR today. I Applied Online through MyCIC. I am from India.
When I was applying online for OWP then online tool was asking me if I appeared for CIC Panel Medical exam in last 1 year and my Answer was No , and the tool informed me that a Medical Exam may be required as part of OWP process . So I believe this MR can be used for PNP medicals as well because its the same medical testing procedures whether it is PR or WP medical tests.

PS: I got AOR for my PNP application in the last week of Jan and my Application Package reached NS office in the 1st week of Dec.

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
O_Canada said:
Hello Friends,

I am also Ont FSW Pilot Nominee, I applied for OWP in 1st week of Jan and got MR today. I Applied Online through MyCIC. I am from India.
When I was applying online for OWP then online tool was asking me if I appeared for CIC Panel Medical exam in last 1 year and my Answer was No , and the tool informed me that a Medical Exam may be required as part of OWP process . So I believe this MR can be used for PNP medicals as well because its the same medical testing procedures whether it is PR or WP medical tests.

PS: I got AOR for my PNP application in the last week of Jan and my Application Package reached NS office in the 1st week of Dec.
Cool, Thats a breaking news from NDVO. Atlast some one has come out of the never ending pipeline. Can u pls clarify a few queries

Congrats for using the online tool. I did try that but adding my family was getting cumbersome in the tool and hence i took the VFS route.

1. When did ur application reached NDVO ?
2. U received MR via email. Can you please share the id from which that email came ? Also the Subject of that email
3. As mentioned by Hadeel i believe the forms are specific to you. Please calrify other wise
4. What abt ur passport ? Is it with you or NDVO ?
5. What next. any time lines mentioned etc ?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ pradeeshma my answer in Blue

1. When did ur application reached NDVO ?
This Medical Request is for the Open WP.
2. U received MR via email. Can you please share the id from which that email came ? Also the Subject of that email
I just got an e-mail from CIC that I have some message in my MyCIC account, so upon logging into MyCIC account I can find the medical request and its Pre Filled forms are attached there in MyCIC account.
If u wanna know the mail id then it is donotreply (at) cic (dot) gc (dot) ca
Subject is : You have a new message in your MyCIC account for application: W####

3. As mentioned by Hadeel i believe the forms are specific to you. Please calrify other wise
Yes Forms are Specific to me and my Spouse they are Pre Filled with our Information Names,DOB,Address, UCI and File Number etc . Looking at the file number I can say it is medical request for WP because file number is same as my OWP file number and starts with W.
And I applied OWP through MyCIC so clearly it is a medical request for OWP.

4. What abt ur passport ? Is it with you or NDVO ?
My Passport is with me because when we apply through MyCIC account we just provide them a copy of our Passport . CIC will ask my Passport when they need it .

5. What next. any time lines mentioned etc ?

Next is Medicals to be done and then Wait for e-mail form CIC where they will ask for Passports to Stamp Visa and WP authorization Letter.
Regarding timelines 62 days is the current time line as shown for Online WP application as of today . When I applied in 1st week of January 2013 then this timeline was 78 days , I believe based upon work load these time lines keep on changing.

Ideally CIC should forward my Online file to NDVO but I am not sure if they are processing it from Canada. But looking at the time when I got this message in MyCIC it was 12:00 AM in Canada and no one works at that time so I do not know if this message was System generated or this was Manually pushed through the tool by NDVO.

These days Medicals are eMedical so DMP is uploading all the medicals online , things are changing in CIC and they have started using technology :D, I am not able to say if this processing is done in NDVO or Canada but ultimately at the final stage my passport will go to NDVO for stamping.

Good Luck to all