Passport Req..
19-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
God will
LANDED..........
God will
Hi Dears;

I have an Urgent question....!

Since I’m going to resubmit my PR application to CIO should i send the original Nomination certificate received from Ontario which stamped "COPY" or photocopy it and send a copy of it?

DCCMJ

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Doc's Request.
26-03-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Request
waiting
vuexperts said:
Dear i submitted my OWP on 14th January 2013
What documents you have submitted to CHC Islamabad? I also intend to submit in next week. whether you apply alone or with family?

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
xingyun said:
Hi Hadeel, did it change your status when you were able to login again?
Hi xingyun,
sorry but did not get your question

Hadeel1234

Sep 27, 2011
Iraq
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2012
Nomination.....
17-9-2012
AOR Received.
03-01-2013
File Transfer...
20-02-2014
Med's Request
23-07-2014
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
pradeeshma said:
hi Hadeel
Did u happen to notice any change to ur Ecase screen when u logged in with ur UCI. Any indication that ur OWP is linked to ur PR application ?
Hi Pradeesh ,
No everything was normal

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DCCMJ said:
What documents you have submitted to CHC Islamabad? I also intend to submit in next week. whether you apply alone or with family?
Dear i have submitted all documents that are give in check list , with original academic document

vuexperts

Jun 10, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FIDOPNP said:
Hi Dears;

I have an Urgent question....!

Since I'm going to resubmit my PR application to CIO should i send the original Nomination certificate received from Ontario which stamped "COPY" or photocopy it and send a copy of it?
Dear you have to submit original with Copy Stamp

DCCMJ

Star Member
Nov 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2012
Doc's Request.
26-03-2013
Nomination.....
08-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-01-2013
Med's Request
waiting
vuexperts said:
Dear i have submitted all documents that are give in check list , with original academic document
have you submit your passport? or send them in later stage?

ashu2009

Feb 7, 2013
Hello,

I am new to this forum, and after going through the thread I found it very useful. I have applied for FSW OWP on 13/Dec/2012, but still no news from NDVO. No MR as well.

Anybody got FSW OWP or MR from New Delhi Visa office?

Thanks

Sep 21, 2012
Congratulation...
I am also trying to apply for OWP online (through MyCIC). However, I'm having some difficulties with the list of the supporting documents. It looks like, we need the following docs to be uploaded...

• Marriage Licence/Certificate
  • Offer of employment
  • CV/Resume
  • Passport or travel document
  • Employment Contract
  • Digital Photo
  • Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered
  • Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC)
  • Authorization for family member IMM5713
  • Purpose of travel - Other

There is no way I can go to the next step without uploading all the documents ...I'm confused about the documents in bold. Can you please enlighten us with your experience?

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
ashu2009 said:
Hello,

I am new to this forum, and after going through the thread I found it very useful. I have applied for FSW OWP on 13/Dec/2012, but still no news from NDVO. No MR as well.

Anybody got FSW OWP or MR from New Delhi Visa office?

Thanks
Welcome.
Till date only "O_canada" has got MR for OWP

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
AoA all,,

congratulations who so ever received medical or AOR.....I AM WAITING FOR AOR..... but can any one please share the further steps after AOR for PR application so that i can prepare my mind for that .. please it is my humble request for this...

i am looking forward to you all especially expert ones..

thank you

regards,
zain

pradeeshma

May 4, 2006
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
zain92 said:
AoA all,,

congratulations who so ever received medical or AOR.....I AM WAITING FOR AOR..... but can any one please share the further steps after AOR for PR application so that i can prepare my mind for that .. please it is my humble request for this...

i am looking forward to you all especially expert ones..

thank you

regards,
zain
If u are under the Back log pilot, after getting UCI (In the AOR Email) u can check online and can see ur old and new application. There by u r sure they have linked it. after a day or two old application goes to Decesion made and gets removed. U can initiate ur refund via email.
(Pls verify prev posts).

zain92

Nov 27, 2012
Thank you pradeeshma for your prompt reply..

that is very helpful for me . but i was asking the further steps after getting AOR... MEANS...after AOR would it be medical? interview? updates? or any thing else...

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fswapplicant12 said:
Congratulation...
I am also trying to apply for OWP online (through MyCIC). However, I'm having some difficulties with the list of the supporting documents. It looks like, we need the following docs to be uploaded...

• Marriage Licence/Certificate
  • Offer of employment
  • CV/Resume
  • Passport or travel document
  • Employment Contract
  • Digital Photo
  • Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered
  • Provincial Nominee Program Certificate (PNC)
  • Authorization for family member IMM5713
  • Purpose of travel - Other

There is no way I can go to the next step without uploading all the documents ...I'm confused about the documents in bold. Can you please enlighten us with your experience?
I had Similar Situation, But I have written an explanation which tells that I can't provide these documents because this is OWP without A job offer letter and I am FSW Pilot Nominee as per OB 470 I am eligible to apply for OWP without Job offer . Also attach a copy of Letter of Support from Opportunities Ontario.

Offer of employment - > Explanation letter as given above.
Employment Contract - > Explanation letter as given above.
Proof that you meet the requirements of the job being offered - > Mention that u have got this Letter of Support from Opportunities Ontario. + Show Sufficient Funds available at your disposal.

Purpose of travel - Other -> Mention that u have got this Letter of Support from Opportunities Ontario.

But I feel Paper Application Process is Better than this Online Application process, It took 2-3 days to upload all the supporting documents and website was giving error while uploading documents . I was feeling that I made a mistake of applying online. Because I did not had any contact where I can ask for the status of my application ( Whether is is handled by local Visa office or is getting processed in Canada ? )

xingyun

Star Member
Oct 5, 2012
And here is the confusing part. Just had my medical last Jan 18 for PR and now another request for medical came in for Open Work Permit. Has anyone experience the same thing?