+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiran Kumar MS said:
Thanks Asivad Anac. Just to confirm, if I submitted my docs in begining of Dec, which month do you think, I will likely to get response, in the worst case scenario?
Nobody can answer that with certainty. Ontario states that they will process 80% applications within 3 months from the time they receive them. If you get an AOR by Jan '16, they should process your application by Mar '16 assuming that you'll be in that 80%. Worst case scenario could be indefinitely long.

sagar1279

Star Member
Jul 3, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
MooseNBooze said:
As to your first question, yes that's what it looks like for us peons who have yet to receive any nominations (even if PT received). "Not Met" does not mean you are not eligible for PNPs in general. As to the timing issue of OINP PTs, per my admittedly limited knowledge, it's a bit of a mystery when and how OINP send out their PTs. I think you should wait a week or two before withdrawing and resubmitting.

As to your second question, based on your description, I think your choice is correct. I'm assuming your ECA does not say Master's or equivalent for your post-BA program.

Best wishes.
For BA, select bachelors. For postgraduate studies, select 2 or more. That should reflect correct points.

goldencanada

Star Member
May 4, 2014
It's Week 3, No message about PT Notification of Interest.

Let me explain my profile, to get your thoughts on it whether I'll get a PT or not.

Landed: November 2012
Original Purpose of Study: M.Eng (dropped in second week)
Studied: 2 Years Post-Secondary Diploma / Programming - 16 months
Job: Working permanently as NOC2175 Candidate since after finishing program
IELTS: 7.5 Bands
Ties with Ontario/Canada: Yes
Proof of Income: Yes
Education: Bachelor's
ECA Certified: Yes
Foreign Work Experience: None
Canadian Work Experience: 1 Year (Condition fulfilled)
Job: Permanent, Full-time / Not LMIA Based
Score: 441

Please let me know if you'd like to know anything else about my profile.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
goldencanada said:
It's Week 3, No message about PT Notification of Interest.

Let me explain my profile, to get your thoughts on it whether I'll get a PT or not.

Landed: November 2012
Original Purpose of Study: M.Eng (dropped in second week)
Studied: 2 Years Post-Secondary Diploma / Programming - 16 months
Job: Working permanently as NOC2175 Candidate since after finishing program
IELTS: 7.5 Bands
Ties with Ontario/Canada: Yes
Proof of Income: Yes
Education: Bachelor's
ECA Certified: Yes
Foreign Work Experience: None
Canadian Work Experience: 1 Year (Condition fulfilled)
Job: Permanent, Full-time / Not LMIA Based
Score: 441

Please let me know if you'd like to know anything else about my profile.
Most of the information you have posted(like ties with Canada/Ontario, already present in Canada), IMO, is irrelevant to Ontario while sending PT. Most of the information is not visible to Ontario (IMO). Other than the CRS and NOC (my guess), I don't think they rely on any other factor. There are many people above 400 who haven't received PTs. Ties are NOT mandatory. I hear many IT applicants have been receiving PTs and hence I arrived at the conclusion that they are indeed using NOC to send out PTs.

I suggest you to recreate your profile today and see if you get a PT on Friday. Some people (like me) have had luck doing this!

Good luck and all the very best!

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
I'm not sure NOCs are really much of a factor when it comes to PTs being sent out. Without getting too much into the specifics, my NOC is, well, not exactly one that lends itself too well to immigration, and yet I received not only a PT almost as soon as my profile was made, but a pretty quick nomination from Ontario as well.
Or maybe they just happened to want people from my NOC as well, and presumably not many people from my NOC even consider migrating in the first place, so the pool of competitors for me was pretty small. I don't know.

troybliss

Oct 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Jeddah Saudi Arabia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
25-Feb-2016
AOR Received.
25-Feb-2016
Med's Request
13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
25-Feb-2016
Hello Friends,

I am based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I received ON PNP Letter of interest on 13-Nov-2015 and presently I am gathering documents for PNP application for me and my spouse. I plan to submit PNP application along with docs by first week of Dec-2015 hopefully.

Presently I am preparing to complete following docs:
1. WES ECA report - Done
2. Police Certificates - (Pending for Saudia and Pakistan)
3. Bank Statement - Done
4. IELTS - Done
5. Canadian relative docs - In progress
6. Work Experience Reference Letters - Done
7. Photos - Done
8. PNP Application - In progress

Did I miss out any doc, pls guide?

Thanks and Good luck!

Express Entry FSWP Application

Express Entry profile submitted: 10-Nov-2015
ON PNP Letter of Interest received: 13-Nov-2015
ON PNP nomination received: Pending PNP Application submission
Permanent residence application sent to Centralized Intake Office: Pending PNP Application submission
Application received: Pending PNP Application submission
AOR received: Pending PNP Application submission

Le Festin

Nov 14, 2015
Hi troybliss, I also received a PT from ON on the same day as you did, and I also just sent out my documents just today. I'm not sure if we're looking at the same checklist since mine did not require police certificates. Anyway, just to add to your list: payment, copies of whole passport, birth certificate, diploma, resume, and a letter of intent to reside in Ontario.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Le Festin said:
Hi troybliss, I also received a PT from ON on the same day as you did, and I also just sent out my documents just today. I'm not sure if we're looking at the same checklist since mine did not require police certificates. Anyway, just to add to your list: payment, copies of whole passport, birth certificate, diploma, resume, and a letter of intent to reside in Ontario.
Police certificates are not required as of now. They are a part of Post-ITA documentation.

emilywym

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
goldencanada said:
Is it important to recreate Jobbank account?

When I recreated Express Entry, I updated keys in Jobbank account.
I did the same thing, I just updated my EE profile# and job seeker code in my old job bank account instead of creating a new one. After that, I received a message saying I am in the pool, guess this is safe to do that.

dpr

Sep 8, 2015
Hi friends

My time line is as below
EE profile created: 31st aug
Ontario PT notification received: 2nd Sep
Application sent by courier: Sep 29th
Application received: 1st Oct
AOR: WAITING!!!!

Has anyone with similar time lines already received AOR? How many of us are still waiting???
My application is under EE/Human capital priorities stream...applying from India..

thanks
DPR

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dpr said:
Hi friends

My time line is as below

Has anyone with similar time lines already received AOR? How many of us are still waiting???
My application is under EE/Human capital priorities stream...applying from India..

thanks
DPR
Roughly, it takes 2 months to get AOR from Ontario.

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
dpr said:
Hi friends

My time line is as below

thanks
DPR
Currently Sep 14/15 applicants applications are being assessed for completness check and issuance of AOR.

I guess you have to wait easily for 4-6 more weeks before your application is viewed

aaa_

Oct 30, 2015
Hey there! I got a notification that my application was delivered yesterday to (MGS/OSS) in Ontario. I have no idea what this stands for! Is this the office where all the applications are dropped in? I am afraid that my courier didn't deliver it to the right destination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
aaa_ said:
Hey there! I got a notification that my application was delivered yesterday to (MGS/OSS) in Ontario. I have no idea what this stands for! Is this the office where all the applications are dropped in? I am afraid that my courier didn't deliver it to the right destination.
This has been answered on another topic!!

aaa_

Oct 30, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
This has been answered on another topic!!
Geez! Calm down! I already stated in my other post that I had posted my question before but got no answer!. Anyway, thank you for taking the time to reply to my post.