+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream

fatehelps

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Guys this is the reply email I received from Ontario Immigration regarding employment reference letter :

My Question : I can provide the job roles and description printed in a plain sheet, signed by my manager with his business card attached (for correspondence) and notarized to prove authenticity. The actual reason for the unavailability of the same in Company letter head is that my employer doesn't provide such letter to the employee while serving for the organisation and also it affects my professional growth within the organisation.

Reply : Regarding your work experience, if you cannot provide a Reference Letter, you may provide other documentation and information to support the stated paid work experience (i.e. tax records, work book, pay statements, employment contract etc.).
A detailed explanation providing the reasons why the work reference letter is unobtainable should be included with the application.

miss_mp

Star Member
Nov 15, 2013
Just wondered if anyone can advise on bank statements for banks outside of Canada. The requirements state I need a transfer and institution numbers on my bank statements. But since these are used for US/Canadian banks, what is the equivalent for UK banks? Is the sort code and account number sufficient, or do I need SWIFT codes and IBAN numbers?

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
Looking at all the forums, I realize people with score b/w 400-420 also getting PT notification from Ontario. People who have to get a PT notification are getting with a week's time itself. My score is 408, NOC 2173, I created EE profile on 3rd Aug'15, can anyone advice if withdrawing and re-submitting the profile will help?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TK2015 said:
Looking at all the forums, I realize people with score b/w 400-420 also getting PT notification from Ontario. People who have to get a PT notification are getting with a week's time itself. My score is 408, NOC 2173, I created EE profile on 3rd Aug'15, can anyone advice if withdrawing and re-submitting the profile will help?
The amount of PT's being issued have reduced considerably in the last few weeks. Maybe they have exhausted the quota for this year. However, you can try resubmitting your profile. Many people have got it by resubmitting.

dejavus

Apr 22, 2015
TK2015 said:
But the questions Aside from the 400+ points do you have ties to Ontario? I currently also have 437 points and do not have any ties with Ontario with a profile submitted 7th July and understandably not received any nomination from Ontario.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi,

I entered the EE pool on 26th September, 2015. I currently have a CRS of 410. NOC 2174 - Applications Developer - No ties to Ontario (I'm sure ties are an asset but not mandatory). Could anybody kindly tell me if it is likely that I'll get a invitation to apply for nomination from Ontario?

farazh89

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anyone confirm that Ontario Immigration office will not work in December,2015 and January,2016 as well? Or was it just for last year(2014)?

If this is true then I guess there is no hope for a PT or a nomination this year :( :(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
dejavus said:
But the questions Aside from the 400+ points do you have ties to Ontario? I currently also have 437 points and do not have any ties with Ontario with a profile submitted 7th July and understandably not received any nomination from Ontario.
I got in touch with a guy who has 409 CRS and has no ties to Ontario whatsoever. So, its not the ties, i guess. He got invitation on 26th September, 2015. No one knows for sure how Ontario is picking applicants from the pool. :(

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
dejavus said:
No I don't have any ties, and it may be a good advantage but not really a showstopper, as ppl with lower scores have received nominations (who do not have any ties), my assumption is NOC might be one of the criteria differentiating ppl to get the nominations.. Whats your NOC?

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
I got in touch with a guy who has 409 CRS and has no ties to Ontario whatsoever. So, its not the ties, i guess. He got invitation on 26th September, 2015. No one knows for sure how Ontario is picking applicants from the pool. :(

Thats very true, really cant predict on what basis are they sending the nominations. btw what was the NOC of the guy who got the nomination with 409 points, and when did he submit his profile?

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
dejavus said:
I think you should also try re-submitting your profile, what NOC?

number411

Jul 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TK2015 said:
I think you should also try re-submitting your profile, what NOC?
I am not sure if just resubmitting the same profile will trigger any different processing provided other data remain the same. I remember the saying "if you keep doing the same things, expect the same results".

Is this what it is finally coming to, having to continually withdrawing and recreating EE profile, in the hope of the software randomly picking up the application?

It is hard for me to accept this version of reality.

ektasapra

Jul 22, 2015
Submitted my form on Oct 4th with a score of 451. (missed the last draw hmmmmm by a day).
Got the PT today.

Plz help me with the next action steps.

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Hi All,
Just wondering why my wife hasn't get the OONP but i could see some people received with lower score. Is it based on NOC?

TK2015

Sep 7, 2015
gimmyle said:
Hi All,
Just wondering why my wife hasn't get the OONP but i could see some people received with lower score. Is it based on NOC?
Whats her EE score and NOC? Yes, I strongly feel NOC is one of the criteria..