Hi Team !

Need Help/Advise : My Points stand at 451 :
1) Should i wait for the next draw
2) Should i accept Ontario PT
3) How do i accept Ontario nomination ?

Thanks in advance.

Ekta
Hi Ekta

In the previous two draws, the cutoff was 450. With a score of 451 chances of getting a direct ITA are very high. You should be getting an ITA in the next two draws itself.

ESREDDY

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding the employment documents to be submitted for Ontario once we get a PT.

Is it enough if I submit Offer letter and Reference letter on company letter head which mentions my annual salary or do I have to submit the paystubs as well?

For some reason I can not submit the paystubs of my current job.

Please help.

Thanks

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ESREDDY said:
Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding the employment documents to be submitted for Ontario once we get a PT.

Is it enough if I submit Offer letter and Reference letter on company letter head which mentions my annual salary or do I have to submit the paystubs as well?

For some reason I can not submit the paystubs of my current job.

Please help.

Thanks
Reference letters are fine as long as they satisfy the requirements.
The following is an excerpt from the CIC website:

a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
  • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
  • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits;

It should be noted that pay stubs are not mandatory - these are used when the applicant is unable to prove that they've worked for the number of hours and salary they're claiming.

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
Mik1234 said:
Hope so we will get it soon..!! :)
You only submitted/resubmitted once on June 4? I resubmitted 4 times and only got PT after last try. Dates of resubmission: June 16, June 25, July something, then Sept. 4.

If you really want a PT, I would advise that you resubmit again. IMO it is automated and they do not choose from applicants that they've already "scanned" the profiles. That's why I only got after 4th time of resubmitting.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
T365 said:
You only submitted/resubmitted once on June 4? I resubmitted 4 times and only got PT after last try. Dates of resubmission: June 16, June 25, July something, then Sept. 4.

If you really want a PT, I would advise that you resubmit again. IMO it is automated and they do not choose from applicants that they've already "scanned" the profiles. That's why I only got after 4th time of resubmitting.
That's very reassuring. I have already resubmitted once and waiting. I'll wait for a week and if still I don't get it, I'm planning on resubmitting again. BTW, what's your CRS and NOC?

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
That's very reassuring. I have already resubmitted once and waiting. I'll wait for a week and if still I don't get it, I'm planning on resubmitting again. BTW, what's your CRS and NOC?
It's 441 and 2171.

minamina108

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

How do they send the acknowledgement letter (AOR)? is it via email or mail?

Thanks!

T365

Mar 22, 2015
NOC Code......
rajkamalmohanram said:
The process is via snail mail.
No, dude. AOR is via email as per someone here who already has one.

Snail mail is only considered when they return your whole application.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
T365 said:
No, dude. AOR is via email as per someone here who already has one.

Snail mail is only considered when they return your whole application.
Yea buddy, you are right! What i meant to say was you have to send the application through snail mail (unlike SINP, where you can submit an electronic application).