Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
Que Em said:
Well, as people are having questions about why some are getting NOIs and others are not (despite meeting the OINP eligibility criteria). I guess, this is worth mentioning:

A. Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide has this mentioned on page 3:
"Disclaimer
Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a Notification of Interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria."

Link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

B. From the pool of EE candidates meeting the OINP HCPS minimum eligibility criteria, maybe Ontario sends NOIs to those with higher program score i.e., the main IRCC selection criteria for FSWP & CEC (check page 28 of the guide):
Link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

And maybe, it's based on the six selection factors for FSWP, and those with higher score (out of 100), are sent NOIs first.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

So, if someone compares these basic program scores (not the CRS), maybe, we can understand if Ontario is using this as a selection criteria for sending the NOIs. In demand occupations could be another possibility, but there is no mention of it, anywhere, so seems unlikely.

Anyways, if candidates can share their basic program score out of 100, those still waiting for an NOI can find out if there is any correlation and/or a pattern (just an idea).
My score out of 100 is 77, recreated profile over the weekend and no NOI yet. Let us see if they open and start issuing NOI on Monday.

limestone

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Que Em said:
Well, as people are having questions about why some are getting NOIs and others are not (despite meeting the OINP eligibility criteria). I guess, this is worth mentioning:

A. Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide has this mentioned on page 3:
"Disclaimer
Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a Notification of Interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria."

B. From the pool of EE candidates meeting the OINP HCPS minimum eligibility criteria, maybe Ontario sends NOIs to those with higher program score i.e., the main IRCC selection criteria for FSWP & CEC (check page 28 of the guide):

And maybe, it's based on the six selection factors for FSWP, and those with higher score (out of 100), are sent NOIs first.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

So, if someone compares these basic program scores (not the CRS), maybe, we can understand if Ontario is using this as a selection criteria for sending the NOIs. In demand occupations could be another possibility, but there is no mention of it, anywhere, so seems unlikely.

Anyways, if candidates can share their basic program score out of 100, those still waiting for an NOI can find out if there is any correlation and/or a pattern (just an idea).
Could it be simply due to NOC? That they send NOI to ppl with targeted NOC (job/experience.)

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
mine is also 77 out of 100

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
mine is 69 only out of 100 :( but how come it 471 out 1200???

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tahminaml said:
mine is 69 only out of 100 :( but how come it 471 out 1200???
CRS is out of 1200 which is used to issue ITA which is applicable to FSW, CEC and FST. FSW is out of 100 and not applicable to FST and CEC.

santinoleone

Feb 27, 2017
Request a reply, the query is:

if the current IELTS score is 8, and one re-attempts the exam to increase the score. God forbid, if the score falls down to 7 or 7.5 instead, then one WILL HAVE TO necessarily mention the latest score only ? OR one can choose whichever score is highest for CRS points calculation ? (assuming that both tests are within the valid period of 2 years)...

Thanks in anticipation.

Gurmeet_Kaur23

Jan 1, 2016
Hi There,

I had 2 queries. Please help.

1) I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

2) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

Manylivesmanymasters

Jan 25, 2017
Chennnai
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-01-17
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi There,

1) I have come to know(dont know whether its a rumour or not) that if one person is having 2 EE profiles (lets say one created in 2016 and another in 2017 Feb month) then he/she has the chance to lose this OINP because they can check that whether this person(may be because of same passport number) is already having another active EE profile or not? Please help if this is true.

2) Also, I have come to know that one person who has submitted his/her application submitted for some state nomination lets say for SINP, then even he/she is not getting OINP NOI. Is it also true?

Please help.

Not sure about the point 2, but i dont think you can have two EE profiles.

priyankaj

Star Member
Oct 23, 2012
quote author=paulerdos1729 link=topic=475694.msg5804588#msg5804588 date=1488053135]
Hi fatani,

You've made some very good points. Thank you. I created my EE profile, which was approved on January 16. My CRS is 433 and 71/100 for OINP. I am still awaiting a PT NOI.
[/quote]
How do I know what is my Score ???
How do you know you score 71/100 in OINP???

I have created my profile in EE and score is 435. Do I have to do anything else to get NOI such created any other profile in OINP site etc.???

CAN ANYONE HELP ME... PLEASE HELP ME BY ANSWERING QUESTION...
APOLOGY FOR CAPITAL BUT NOT ONE IS REPLYING FOR ANY OF MY QUERY

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Gurmeet_Kaur23 said:
Hi There,

Please help.
2 is not true. I know someone who applied to SINP first and Nova Scotia later and eventually got Nova Scotia PNP nomiation.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
priyankaj said:
quote author=paulerdos1729 link=topic=475694.msg5804588#msg5804588 date=1488053135]
Hi fatani,

You've made some very good points. Thank you. I created my EE profile, which was approved on January 16. My CRS is 433 and 71/100 for OINP. I am still awaiting a PT NOI.

I have created my profile in EE and score is 435. Do I have to do anything else to get NOI such created any other profile in OINP site etc.???

No you dont need to create anything on OINP website they will send you NOI directly in your mycic account in this they will explain what to do next. And by the way your score is 435. So you are so close to getting an ITA if this trend continues of 6 points dropping per draw than you will get 1 in next draw.

paulerdos1729

Feb 23, 2017
priyankaj said:
Hi fatani,

Hi Priyanka,

Just wait for the NOI. In the mean time, you can work on your LOE (letter of explanation) and LOI ( letter of intent), and gather all the required documents to be uploaded upon receiving NOI.

abhisheksdimt

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
paulerdos1729 said:
Hi Priyanka,

Just wait for the NOI. In the mean time, you can work on your LOE (letter of explanation) and LOI ( letter of intent), and gather all the required documents to be uploaded upon receiving NOI.
how to write letter of intent in case we don't have any connections/friends or relatives in Ontario?