+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream >> Connect Here

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
abhisheksdimt said:
how to write letter of intent in case we don't have any connections/friends or relatives in Ontario?
If you don't have any connects, then just explain why you are a good fit for that province.

malican

May 24, 2016
limestone said:
Could it be simply due to NOC? That they send NOI to ppl with targeted NOC (job/experience.)
OINP is NOC agnostic. Observed them last year and tried applying many different NOC theories but they proved us all wrong.

malican

May 24, 2016
abhisheksdimt said:
how to write letter of intent in case we don't have any connections/friends or relatives in Ontario?
For the LOI state things like you are a good fit because ON has many industries where you can apply for skills and education (unsure of your area of expertise). Diverse province etc. I am sure you will find examples on google.

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
malican said:
For the LOI state things like you are a good fit because ON has many industries where you can apply for skills and education (unsure of your area of expertise). Diverse province etc. I am sure you will find examples on google.
What's loi?

Peta

May 10, 2016
How do you "Contact Ontario Directly"? Do you simply submit your application after receiving the NOI (which indicates your interest) or do you contact them via telephone or email to let them know you are accepting before submitting your application?

Tatheer Zehra

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-05-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
09-08-2017
Med's Done....
26-04-2017
has someone received invitation today.... my crs score is 430 nd no invitation received yet

malican

May 24, 2016
Peta said:
How do you "Contact Ontario Directly"? Do you simply submit your application after receiving the NOI (which indicates your interest) or do you contact them via telephone or email to let them know you are accepting before submitting your application?
No need to call them. You just need to submit you application within the time period given. I believe the time period is now 7 days? Please double check the guide (used to be 45 days but has since changed).

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
xpressentry said:
CRS is out of 1200 which is used to issue ITA which is applicable to FSW, CEC and FST. FSW is out of 100 and not applicable to FST and CEC.
But I think first we need get 67 or more in order to create express entry profile

Peta

May 10, 2016
malican said:
No need to call them. You just need to submit you application within the time period given. I believe the time period is now 7 days? Please double check the guide (used to be 45 days but has since changed).

Thank you for your reply. I have not been able to access my account and four days has already passed :-[ Getting worried.

Do you know how long it takes to be approved after you submit your application?

malican

May 24, 2016
Peta said:
Thank you for your reply. I have not been able to access my account and four days has already passed :-[ Getting worried.

Do you know how long it takes to be approved after you submit your application?
Did you submit your application already? If so, maybe you can try calling. However, they usually do not give out information on the phone and you will be lucky if an operator answers.

OINP had a huge deluge last year for applicants around Sep 15 to Mar 16 and I understand they have cleared most but some are still pending for that period. They took around 1 year minimum to approve those applications which were paper based so with the new system the intention is to be quick but I have no idea on timeline. Just mentioned that to give an idea of what maybe experienced.

Peta

May 10, 2016
malican said:
Did you submit your application already? If so, maybe you can try calling. However, they usually do not give out information on the phone and you will be lucky if an operator answers.

OINP had a huge deluge last year for applicants around Sep 15 to Mar 16 and I understand they have cleared most but some are still pending for that period. They took around 1 year minimum to approve those applications which were paper based so with the new system the intention is to be quick but I have no idea on timeline. Just mentioned that to give an idea of what maybe experienced.

Thank you so much. I'll try calling.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tatheer Zehra said:
has someone received invitation today.... my crs score is 430 nd no invitation received yet
Not received. Sitting at 456. Hopefully, will get ITA in next draw, however wanted to keep OINP option open.

mikooo

Feb 27, 2017
Hi all,
in fact i have receives a letter of interest from Ontario last Thursday and till now i cannot make an application due to some technical problems on their site.
I have 2 questions
1- what is the period that i supposed to submit my application in ?
2-what about proof of funds do they want the whole 12,300 dollars to be with me now .. what about properties does it count?
thank u in advance

barusahib2013

Star Member
Feb 5, 2017
abhisheksdimt said:
I recreated my profile yesterday but now I am confused in family name and given name . my passport showsno surname . my full name is written as given name in passport