+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Express Entry: Human Capital Priorities Stream >> Connect Here

Nuff_Love

Star Member
Aug 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recreated my profile and it became active yesterday. Still no NOI. Do tjey issues NOI on weekends? :)

doro_07

Star Member
Jan 25, 2016
I am confused Guys.

Last year (2015-2016) to get the Resident ITA you should have had 450 CRS or more. Once in a draw it would go down to 440 something but not ofetn.
Did they lower the bar? HOw much CRS points one should have now to get direct Pernament Resident Invitation?

For Ontario Nomination - it is still 400 CRS right?

You Guys are giving me so much hope that my strugle will end soon!!!! :D

robinsonjoel

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Kuwait
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-01-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2018
LANDED..........
8-04-2018
Nuff_Love said:
I recreated my profile and it became active yesterday. Still no NOI. Do tjey issues NOI on weekends? :)
I really wish! I'm looking to get my NOI too! All the best to you :)

Sharathsonu

Dec 30, 2016
I have 428 points and no NOI. I re-created my profile and My Job bank status is pending after activating with new EE application no and code. I am missing 15 points for my Canadian education. My new profile gives me 413 points with Job Bank status as pending. Please advise.

angel1719

Oct 25, 2015
xpressentry said:
No harm in creating a new profile. I believe Ontario has 6000 PNPs and they are releasing 1500 every quarter. Ontario announced PNP on 21st and it's 3 days already and they have issued their invitations to people who had created new profiles on 18th. May be the 1500 for this quarter has been allocated already. There are many candidates who are not on the forum so whoever is active on the forum reports their updates but nobody can monitor the updates of those who are not on the forum.

Ontario's human capital is so vague that I am curious to know what their criteria is. There will be 5000+ candidates in the pool above 400 who did not get an ITA yet. How does Ontario cherry pick? Is it by highest score or NOC or the new profiles are just lucky.
I dont think its about date of recreation. I had my profile expired on Feb 1st and re created a new one on Feb 18th. I am at 400 points but no NOI. There is no way I can increase my score. Already at CLB 9 with IELTS. WES all done. My spouse's WES can help me get another 8 points but again no point.

Not sure if Ontario picks at exact 400 score

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
angel1719 said:
I dont think its about date of recreation. I had my profile expired on Feb 1st and re created a new one on Feb 18th. I am at 400 points but no NOI. There is no way I can increase my score. Already at CLB 9 with IELTS. WES all done. My spouse's WES can help me get another 8 points but again no point.

Not sure if Ontario picks at exact 400 score
Definately 8 points can help. They say 400 or more so they do pick on 400. And CLB 9 is not the last level try to increase it to CLB 10. Do a diploma or something learn french you have lots of things to score more points its just about dedication may be in next few draws scores come to 408 and then again go upward to 430-440 then you will regret that should I had done my spouse's ECA I would have got the ITA.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Right now there is a downward trend but soon PNPs will be approved and we will see an upward trend as people will be getting 600 points.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
xpressentry said:
Right now there is a downward trend but soon PNPs will be approved and we will see an upward trend as people will be getting 600 points.
I dont agree. PNPs has seperate quotas so it will not affect the targets of IRCC and those who will receive 600 points are also in the pool so indirectly they will clear up. Last yr there were average 600 PNPs after every 2 weeks and LMIAs were also giving 600 points and ITAs were merely in 750s.

So if you make a educated guess that suppose this year also PNPs will be 600 after every 2 weeks and suppose 300-400 new profile are being added after 2 weeks above the last cut off and 500 profiles improve there scores so it makes 1500-1600 ITAs above the score of last draw.

It means if the number of ITAs are 3000-3500 then still we have 1500-2000 ITAs which will lower the scores. And even after giving 3600+ ITAs after every 2 weeks the score is going down by 6 points because it has not gone below this its an all time low and with all these bonus points for canadian students you can assume that how crowded will be the range of 400-440. And I hope that high number of ITAs continue for another 5-6 draws so we will clear most of them in the range of 415-440. And then if ITAs settle to about 2500 per draw then 410-415 will be a good score where you can receive ITA.

And then whenever the ITA number will go sudden high we will see a sharp decrease because there will be less number of people on these scores.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Well, as people are having questions about why some are getting NOIs and others are not (despite meeting the OINP eligibility criteria). I guess, this is worth mentioning:

A. Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide has this mentioned on page 3:
"Disclaimer
Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a Notification of Interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria."

Link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

B. From the pool of EE candidates meeting the OINP HCPS minimum eligibility criteria, maybe Ontario sends NOIs to those with higher program score i.e., the main IRCC selection criteria for FSWP & CEC (check page 28 of the guide):
Link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

And maybe, it's based on the six selection factors for FSWP, and those with higher score (out of 100), are sent NOIs first.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

So, if someone compares these basic program scores (not the CRS), maybe, we can understand if Ontario is using this as a selection criteria for sending the NOIs. In demand occupations could be another possibility, but there is no mention of it, anywhere, so seems unlikely.

Anyways, if candidates can share their basic program score out of 100, those still waiting for an NOI can find out if there is any correlation and/or a pattern (just an idea).

rajnsk

Feb 25, 2017
DOHA (QATAR)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mahadev87 said:
4. Must have proof of settlement funds before PT ?

how will you show them ?

Hi Mahadev,

I have 408 points with CLB 9.

Do lemme know when u receive an invite.

Regards,
Rajesh

rajnsk

Feb 25, 2017
DOHA (QATAR)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skothari said:
Guys , have 407 points , is there any chance of getting NOI

my LMIA will expire in month and 50 points will be deducted out of my total score :(
Why would 50 points be deducted?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
Also, The International Masters Graduate and International PhD Graduate Streams have reached their first intake limits. So, they are sending NOIs for Ontario Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream only.
Link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPUPDATES_FEB21.html

Also, it answers some important questions on periodic opening and closing, application processing and status check etc.

fatani

Nov 15, 2015
Que Em said:
Well, as people are having questions about why some are getting NOIs and others are not (despite meeting the OINP eligibility criteria). I guess, this is worth mentioning:

A. Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream application guide has this mentioned on page 3:
"Disclaimer
Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a Notification of Interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria."

B. From the pool of EE candidates meeting the OINP HCPS minimum eligibility criteria, maybe Ontario sends NOIs to those with higher program score i.e., the main IRCC selection criteria for FSWP & CEC (check page 28 of the guide):

And maybe, it's based on the six selection factors for FSWP, and those with higher score (out of 100), are sent NOIs first.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

So, if someone compares these basic program scores (not the CRS), maybe, we can understand if Ontario is using this as a selection criteria for sending the NOIs. In demand occupations could be another possibility, but there is no mention of it, anywhere, so seems unlikely.

Anyways, if candidates can share their basic program score out of 100, those still waiting for an NOI can find out if there is any correlation and/or a pattern (just an idea).
I also think that it cant be about in demand NOCs because if that had to be the case they could have definately changed their selection system like SINP.

rajnsk

Feb 25, 2017
DOHA (QATAR)
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hosseinmhz said:
My score was 405, and I received the invitation today saying "Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)".

Anyone knows if there is any deadline to use this offer?
Hi Hossein,

My score is 408 and haven't heard anything from OINP yet.

Kindly share ur email ID so I could enquire.

Regards,
Rajesh