+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Entrepreneur Program. Lets connect

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I am finally applying for ontario Entrepreneur program under their new rulings effective 8th july.

I have booked my exploratory visit on 5th sept .

Anyone in similar situation or have already applied for it .pls share your experience.

Lets get connect here to help each other

Vijay Kumar

azby

Jul 15, 2019
Hi
Can a 56 year old guy also apply?
I worked offshore for most of my life.
Looking to start something and move with my son who is 16 years old
Let us connect

Imran_Atif

Jul 27, 2019
Hello. I am also working on to apply for Ontario enterpreneur stream. Do you think its mandatory to do a exploratory tri

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hello. I am also working on to apply for Ontario enterpreneur stream. Do you think its mandatory to do a exploratory tri
If I read it correctly think there is a mandatory in person interview as part of the process and as a minimum a business related visit if taking on an existing business. An exploratory visit as such not mandatory

.Not sure why anyone would not want to do a trip before risking such an investment given the extensive requirements to even qualify.

Last edited:

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Last edited:

M.R.S

Star Member
Aug 27, 2009
Can we buy a franchise outside GTA under this stream ?
What is the status of dependents ? can the kids get access to school and health ? can spouse work ?

ahmeddiab76

Nov 19, 2010
Good day
I have business currently in Ontario ... Currently have OWP , can i apply for this program with mu current profile ?

VIJAYMAGHNANI

Star Member
Mar 7, 2018
Hi,

I am finally applying for ontario Entrepreneur program under their new rulings effective 8th july.

I have booked my exploratory visit on 5th sept .

Anyone in similar situation or have already applied for it .pls share your experience.

Lets get connect here to help each other

Vijay Kumar
Just came back from canada after my 1st visit and I had chance to meet many consultants & experts.

From all these discussions I came to calculation that instead of Entrepreneur program, LMIA option is much better whereby you first buy over business & then apply for work permit in your own business.

Let me know if anyone in the same boat so that we can create a group to discuss further

Vijay Kumar

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Just came back from canada after my 1st visit and I had chance to meet many consultants & experts.

From all these discussions I came to calculation that instead of Entrepreneur program, LMIA option is much better whereby you first buy over business & then apply for work permit in your own business.

Let me know if anyone in the same boat so that we can create a group to discuss further

Vijay Kumar
@VIJAYMAGHNANI
Any update with LMIA process?