+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ontario Driving Licence

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Hi,
I m UAE resident and pakistani natioanl..I have uae driving licence issued in may 2015 and I have driving licence of pak which was issued in jan 2013 as I used to drive in pakistan earlier .
MY question is this is uae license and iternational driving licence of uae is sufficient for ontario licence or should I make an international driving licence from pakistan too as I have some plan to go to pak before landing in ontario..
Any experience I wil be thankful..

Scorpion80

Star Member
Jun 28, 2016
Scorpion80 said:
Hi,
I m UAE resident and pakistani natioanl..I have uae driving licence issued in may 2015 and I have driving licence of pak which was issued in jan 2013 as I used to drive in pakistan earlier .
MY question is this is uae license and iternational driving licence of uae is sufficient for ontario licence or should I make an international driving licence from pakistan too.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Scorpion80 said:
Hi,
MY question is this is uae license and iternational driving licence of uae is sufficient for ontario licence or should I make an international driving licence from pakistan too as I have some plan to go to pak before landing in ontario..
Neither the UAE or Pakistan license will be exchanged for an Ontario licence. https://www.drivetest.ca/licences/licence-exchanges/licence-exchanges-cars-small-trucks-and-vans.html
You may be able to gain credit towards obtaining an Ontario licence however. https://www.drivetest.ca/licences/licence-exchanges/foreign-licence-experience-credits.html