+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dnataraj said:
http://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-us/coming_to_dk/work/greencard-scheme/greencard-scheme.htm

This is DE green card link
Thanks DNA

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Till now i was waiting for PPR request from Ny consulate but now i think i dont want any ppr request for another 2 months. My wife and son leaving for india on october 14th. even they request passport this week i highly doubt that i will get my passport back before 14th. Huge risk involved.

Question:

If i get PPR request this week is there any chance that NY consulate allow me to appear personally to submit my passport and hand over to me after visa is stamped?

if thats not possible than please answer my question below?

LOL is there any way to delay my process?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipen said:
NIX1 what was that? was that a PP request? I hope its a PP request.
As far as I know the mail delivery person has not come yet. I am at work and I will not be able to check until I get home this evening, unless he/she decides to deliver it at my home then my wife will call me and let me know.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Despo, As far as I know the passport request will not come until your eCas shows that "medical results have been received". I also think that the NY office stopped accepting hand delivered passports. Even they accept, it would take one week for them to give the passport back.

If the passport request comes through while your wife and kid are in India, have her mail both passports to you by a fast delivery method and you send all three passports for PR visa. I know you guys in India have this issue that you cannot mail your passport outside the country, but I think people do all the time (but I do not know anybody personally). If I were you (in this situation), I will do it in a heartbeat and I will deal with the consequences, if there is any. But it is your case and you do what you think right for you and your country's rule.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
Despo, As far as I know the passport request will not come until your eCas shows that "medical results have been received". I also think that the NY office stopped accepting hand delivered passports. Even they accept, it would take one week for them to give the passport back.

If the passport request comes through while your wife and kid are in India, have her mail both passports to you by a fast delivery method and you send all three passports for PR visa. I know you guys in India have this issue that you cannot mail your passport outside the country, but I think people do all the time (but I do not know anybody personally). If I were you (in this situation), I will do it in a heartbeat and I will deal with the consequences, if there is any. But it is your case and you do what you think right for you and your country's rule.
thanx nix !! i am afraid of sending passport by mail from india. But i have made an arrangment. My dad has 10 years visitor visa. in worst case i will ask him to come US for 15 days and carry my wife and son's passport. i know it is expensive but very safe. but lets see how things are rolling in NY consulate.

C

cchabert

I think when you receive your passport request it only last for 60 days or you lose everything.

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
nix1 said:

thanx nix !! i am afraid of sending passport by mail from india. But i have made an arrangment. My dad has 10 years visitor visa. in worst case i will ask him to come US for 15 days and carry my wife and son's passport. i know it is expensive but very safe. but lets see how things are rolling in NY consulate.
Despo,

My wife is in India due to loss of her family member. However, I had plans to get her passport by mail ***incase I was fortunate to get PPR before her arrival with 60 + days clock ticking***
There is no risk involved if you get it through DHL but they will ask for copy of letter from CIC CDN, NY. It seems that they wouldn't deliver passport without the letter; I might be wrong.

Taps

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok guys, this is regarding my earlier post that I thought could be a PPR. It turns out that it was NOT.

It was a surprised birthday gift for my daughter (today is her birthday) sent by a family we knew in Illinois. We did not know they knew her birthday. I am happy she got a gift, but I still want my PPR.

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nix1 said:
Ok guys, this is regarding my earlier post that I thought could be a PPR. It turns out that it was NOT.

It was a surprised birthday gift for my daughter (today is her birthday) sent by a family we knew in Illinois. We did not know they knew her birthday. I am happy she got a gift, but I still want my PPR.

Happy Birthday to Her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! paarty !!

despoimmigrant

Mar 31, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanx taps for suggestion. i will see what is best. if i get PPR request after November 1st i will wait till my wife to come back as she gona be back by Jan first week. i will have enough time to send passport than. So all i need to do right now is to pray that my PPR does not come before november 1st :)

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
despoimmigrant said:
thanx taps for suggestion. i will see what is best. if i get PPR request after November 1st i will wait till my wife to come back as she gona be back by Jan first week. i will have enough time to send passport than. So all i need to do right now is to pray that my PPR does not come before november 1st :)
First - My best wishes to your child - Many many happy returns of the day.
Secondly - See the irony, there are ppl who are waiting for PPR but then there are at least two of us wanting to have an intentional PPR delay.

Harry2500

Star Member
Nov 13, 2008
Hi Tap, My file has disappeared in Buffalo and wants you to please suggest me what would be the best country to apply for its immigration .My case is on hold in Buffilo for security check.I am confuse what to do .
[/quote]

Harry,

Try United Kingdom (UK) or Denmark (DK). I've heard of Sweden (SE) having something similar, haven't really looked into it.

Good luck.
[/quote]Thanks ,I am looking for some thing that is fast ,I waste lot of time in this CIC bogus immigration

ZAD

Jun 24, 2009
Hello Guys,

Any suggestion.

Since my file is also stuck at Buffalo. This is what I believe that its not Background check that is really causing delay for some people but its the Buffalo to be blame where cases are sitting. BC could be part of the reason but buffalo itself is major problem ( very rare cases BC could really be the reason but not always). Normally cases being transferred are processed quicker.

If this is the case I know we can not do any thing related to background BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE IDEA, DO WE HAVE AT LEAST RIGHT TO ASK FOR TRANSFER TO OTHER CONSULATE.

THIS WHAT I AM THINKING TO DO - TO ASK THEM TO TRANSFER MY CASE TO OTHER CONSULATE