+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only who received PPR request please gather here and share your story. Thanks

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Please share these wonderful moments with us. Those people who refused will get enegery and motivations from successful stories

kkal

Dec 6, 2021
Non SDS Study Permit Application
Applied: 21st July
Biometrics: 26th July-updated same day
Medicals: 25 October
Medicals Passed-29th October
BVL- 15th November
PPR- 16th November
Passport was sent the following day, but not stamped yet.

Note that, I waited for a long to get a request for medicals but I didn't get it, SO I went to do it myself as an upfront medical exam. If you're still waiting for a medical request and it's taking long you can do the same. I suggest you do medicals before applying in general. That will save you a lot of trouble and time-wasting.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Non SDS Study Permit Application
Applied: 21st July
Biometrics: 26th July-updated same day
Medicals: 25 October
Medicals Passed-29th October
BVL- 15th November
PPR- 16th November
Passport was sent the following day, but not stamped yet.

Note that, I waited for a long to get a request for medicals but I didn't get it, SO I went to do it myself as an upfront medical exam. If you're still waiting for a medical request and it's taking long you can do the same. I suggest you do medicals before applying in general. That will save you a lot of trouble and time-wasting.
How do u get medical when u dont receive request. How u tell medical center for medical

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
How do u get medical when u dont receive request. How u tell medical center for medical
When you make an appointment at the IMO, just tell them it’s upfront medical. That’s how we did it

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
When you make an appointment at the IMO, just tell them it’s upfront medical. That’s how we did it
Bro i have question. Suppose i am living in Dubai. Can i give medical in Dubai and then come to Pakistan and apply from there as SDS. I hope it will not need as i believe i will get visa this time either from reconsideration which will decide before 16 Dec or second application which also in process

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Bro i have question. Suppose i am living in Dubai. Can i give medical in Dubai and then come to Pakistan and apply from there as SDS. I hope it will not need as i believe i will get visa this time either from reconsideration which will decide before 16 Dec or second application which also in process
i am a female bro lol

i guess you can do that , there no harm in giving medical anywhere in the world

i applied in USA then came to Pakistan and got my medical done here !

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
i am a female bro lol

i guess you can do that , there no harm in giving medical anywhere in the world

i applied in USA then came to Pakistan and got my medical done here !
Oh Bhabi i got it. U waiting for ur husband visa and its so so long :p.... by the way i am also female from Dubai of Pakistani origin

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Oh Bhabi i got it. U waiting for ur husband visa and its so so long :p.... by the way i am also female from Dubai of Pakistani origin
Ji exactly, i am also waiting on my visa not only spouse’s

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
Its great bro. Happy for u. Share ur profile please
Applied for PhD in climate change,
3+ year research experince working as Groundwater hydrologist/Researcher in International research organizations
B.Sc and MSc in Agricultural Engineering from UAF
3 research articles in peer reviewed Jouranls