only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

Abu_Sidiz

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Its going to be 3 weeks and status in cic website is
Your application is processing

Eligibility: your application in process

Medical: you dont need a medical . If this changes we will send message

Other documents : we do not need extra documents if this changes we will send message.

Interview : you dont need a interview if this change we will send message .

Biometrics: we dont need your finger print if this changes we will send message.

Background checks : not applicable.

Final decision: your application is in process.

What does this means .
Kindly help me find my application status.
Even I'm with the same situation...applied on 11th July VFS Chennai and my application moved to Bangalore..still my medical is showing no update

Reactions: Junktune

hi_friends

Jul 27, 2017
Hi friends,

I have been following this forum and thank you all for sharing valuable information.

Details of my application:

Medical completed: 19-May-2017
Application Submitted: 16-June-2017
Type: Paper based at VFS, Bangalore (self, no representative)
Linked the application to CIC online account on 30-June-2017
Application: Approved on 24-July-2017

Received VISA fixed on Passport
Received a 2 sided letter (soft copy in CIC account, no hard copy from VFS) with details.

Programme: Ph.D at University of Waterloo

My best wishes to all the applicants.

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
Hi friends,

I have been following this forum and thank you all for sharing valuable information.

Details of my application:

Medical completed: 19-May-2017
Application Submitted: 16-June-2017
Type: Paper based at VFS, Bangalore (self, no representative)
Linked the application to CIC online account on 30-June-2017
Application: Approved on 24-July-2017

Received VISA fixed on Passport
Received a 2 sided letter (soft copy in CIC account, no hard copy from VFS) with details.

Programme: Ph.D at University of Waterloo

My best wishes to all the applicants.
Congo man....we r waiting for that day...Still counting hopefully

batman_007

Jul 25, 2017
I have applied on 30th June at VFS Ahmedabad(offline) and my file is being processed to VFS Bangalore, my status shows "reviewing your eligibility"....anyone who has applied before me pls share your status ....or timeline if you have got your visa !! (especially at VFS Bangalore)

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Friends,

I submitted file on 26 June at Ahmedabad office and waiting for updates from Embassy. I have applied offline. When I was trying to link my applicable I got message saying that we have not found file based on information you entered.

I have used following steps to link my application. Anybody can help me? I just have VFS tracking number, college acceptance detail and passport detail.

(1)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi, I applied for study visa on 8th June, online. On 21st i got medical instructions and did it the same day. As per the hospital, they submitted my results to cic on 26th. But there has not been any update in my application for medical field (it's still showing "if u need a medical we will send u instructions).
Also, when i log in, it states "your action is required" since the day i got my instructions. But in the status and messages there is nothing for me to take any action on.

I am confused and a bit scared. When can i expect the medical field to change to submitted/passed????
Is there anyone who has the same issue? Please help..

batman_007

Jul 25, 2017
Hello Friends,

I submitted file on 26 June at Ahmedabad office and waiting for updates from Embassy. I have applied offline. When I was trying to link my applicable I got message saying that we have not found file based on information you entered.

I have used following steps to link my application. Anybody can help me? I just have VFS tracking number, college acceptance detail and passport detail.

(1)http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.
Hey!
Try correcting spaces in your "place of birth section" or "your name section". I had issue with my place of birth section, i.e, I had space between my city and state.
Also, let me know on your visa update coz i too applied at VFS Ahmedabad(offline) on 30th June!