+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
Good to hear that. BTW, what was your profile? When did you get passport?
c

can you share your profile ?
I should receive my passport today, my status was updated to "approved" yesterday and I also got an approval letter.
I'm going for my undergraduate studies, so I just finished school as I gave the International Baccalaureate exams this May. I didn't require IELTS/TOEFL for my admission or for the visa because the IB English was sufficient.

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
I should receive my passport today, my status was updated to "approved" yesterday and I also got an approval letter.
I'm going for my undergraduate studies, so I just finished school as I gave the International Baccalaureate exams this May. I didn't require IELTS/TOEFL for my admission or for the visa because the IB English was sufficient.
All the best for future. Thank you for sharing the detail.

harishchander

Sep 27, 2016
visa refused yesterday .
10th >> 79.5 % ,12 th >> 84.3% ,btech(IT) >> 54.3 %
Applied for sheridan college for PG diploma in game development
Have 4.9 years experience in game development.
And I am 2009 passed out graduate .
IELTS 6.5 (L-6.5 ,R-6, S-6.5, W-6)

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
visa refused yesterday .
10th >> 79.5 % ,12 th >> 84.3% ,btech(IT) >> 54.3 %
Applied for sheridan college for PG diploma in game development
Have 4.9 years experience in game development.
And I am 2009 passed out graduate .
IELTS 6.5 (L-6.5 ,R-6, S-6.5, W-6)
Sorry to hear that. I am on same page. When you have applied?

Hrt

Jul 28, 2017
Finally I managed to link application and here is the status:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

indianstudent96

May 22, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-06-2020
Doc's Request.
18-08-2020
AOR Received.
27-06-2020
Med's Done....
16-04-2020

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
You will get to know about the final decision within 3 or 4 days as they are reviewing your eligibility.

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017

It took mine two weeks to get approved after it got updated to "we are reviewing the eligibility requirements". It shouldn't take yours too long now

DHEERAJS1

May 21, 2017
I applied on 28 June 2017 from vfs Hyderabad Medicals passed on 13th July 2017.Still waiting for reply.Non spp University of Windsor Engineering Management Masters.Visa processing in Bangalore high commission

Ashlee2892

Jul 30, 2017
Hello,

I have applied on July 6th under non spp category paper based at vfs Bangalore. Is it possible to link online as it is asking for GIC KEY ??

Please do let me know.

aditigup

Jul 29, 2017
I submitted my application online on 27th July. I know it's pretty late to submit but I had an issue with my passport. Will I get my permit before 11th September?

drms

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
I submitted my application online on 27th July. I know it's pretty late to submit but I had an issue with my passport. Will I get my permit before 11th September?
can't say anything bro.. there are people who applied in May and still waiting.. and there are people who applied July first week and already received visa