+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

only VFS BANGALORE people who got visa for Sept 2017

loynaveen

Jul 12, 2017
I cant link because only month and year of start of program is given in my offer letter. During linking I cant move forward without the exact date. What to do ?
According to my knowledge, the start date should be mentioned in the acceptance letter. Anyways you could go to the college website to find out or reach out to them by mail or you could try searching in other threads of your college and find out about the start date of your course.

Dhruv_18

Jul 10, 2017
I cant link because only month and year of start of program is given in my offer letter. During linking I cant move forward without the exact date. What to do ?
Fill the date which entered in your paper application, or else try 1st for example - 1st Sept 2017 to 1st Sept 2019, if it's a two-year course, likewise.

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
What's the use of linking paper based to online...because we have submitted all the papers.. And the visa officer will consider everything at a time and directly come to a decision... Reject or pass...am I right or wrong..?
Then how could these guys could say medical is passed...and eligibility valuation is going.....?

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
What's the use of linking paper based to online...because we have submitted all the papers.. And the visa officer will consider everything at a time and directly come to a decision... Reject or pass...am I right or wrong..?
Then how could these guys could say medical is passed...and eligibility valuation is going.....?
You're right but it satisfies ones curiosity as you're able to check how far they've reached and which steps have been completed so far. They update you after every step, that's how we know

Last edited:

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
You're right but it satisfies ones curiosity as you're able to check how far they've reached and which steps have been completed so far. They update you after every step, that's how we know
I didn't get you..coz if am right.. then only one step is there...so no need update each step..right?
Direct to reject or pass...right...
Any way have u linked? What's ur status.. What al details did u got

shainashah

Jun 25, 2017
I didn't get you..coz if am right.. then only one step is there...so no need update each step..right?
Direct to reject or pass...right...
Any way have u linked? What's ur status.. What al details did u got
I mean, you're right in the sense that if you're applying offline all your documents are submitted at once. Often, online applicants receive messages to upload documents like medicals etc.
But if you're an offline applicant and you link it online, you'll get status updates about your application. But you still can't do anything except wait, which is why you're right because eventually you'll just be accepted or rejected. However, most people are curious to know what the status update is, which is why it might prove to be useful to some people.

In my case, I passed my medicals and I got the update that my eligibility is being reviewed. And from what I've heard that's the last step hopefully

alvin.qwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2017
shainashah said:
I mean, you're right in the sense that if you're applying offline all your documents are submitted at once. Often, online applicants receive messages to upload documents like medicals etc.
But if you're an offline applicant and you link it online, you'll get status updates about your application. But you still can't do anything except wait, which is why you're right because eventually you'll just be accepted or rejected. However, most people are curious to know what the status update is, which is why it might prove to be useful to some people.

In my case, I passed my medicals and I got the update that my eligibility is being reviewed. And from what I've heard that's the last step hopefully
Ok bro.. I got it...there is no use in linking coz only 2 steps.. That one is medical.. its passes for all...and everyone is getting ur eligibility is reviewing....
So which means same as the result when we try to access through track id which we get....
Thanks for the replies bro...

wilsonjose

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017

When did you apply ? and when u passed medicals?

Anaseudh

Jul 17, 2017
Its going to be 3 weeks and status in cic website is
Your application is processing

Eligibility: your application in process

Medical: you dont need a medical . If this changes we will send message

Other documents : we do not need extra documents if this changes we will send message.

Interview : you dont need a interview if this change we will send message .

Biometrics: we dont need your finger print if this changes we will send message.

Background checks : not applicable.

Final decision: your application is in process.

What does this means .
Kindly help me find my application status.