+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

CA_SS10

Apr 8, 2017
I finally received an update on the application and both my parents passed the medical. I also got a request on my dad's application to submit the insurance policy that's valid for one year. I had already submitted that with the application when i submitted it initially but re-uploaded it in the account just now. All these updates came at 11am Toronto time.

Application Submitted Online with upfront Medical - May 09, 2019
Application Received - May 10, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 11, 2019
Biometrics Done - May 18th, 2019
Visitor Acknowledgement Letter from "The New Delhi Migration Section" - June 4th, 2019
Medical Passed - July 5th, 2019
Request for insurance (even when it was submitted previously) - July 5th, 2019
Uploaded the Insurance policy for 1 year in the account - July 5th, 2019

Fingers crossed!

CA_SS10

Apr 8, 2017
Regarding my parent's case, unfortunately it still pending !! As requested, I re-submitted the medical insurance online on April 15, although I submitted it with the application documents on March 14. Medical is now again showing "You do not need a medical exam" after it showed "Passed" on April 15. Has anyone gone through the same? The timeline is below
Applied online : March 14
Biometrics: upfront
Medical: upfront
Additional documents request: April 14 - Supervisa Medical Insurance
Medical passed: April 15
Submitted the Supervisa Medical Insurance online: April 15
Medical: You do not need a medical exam : April 16
We are reviewing the additional document you provided: April 17
@SufferInCan Did you receive any update on the application? I'm in the same boat now.

hoorain

Jun 29, 2019
Aslamo alikum...
How i can check status of my application for my mother supervisa...please guide i will be very thankful...

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Aslamo alikum...
How i can check status of my application for my mother supervisa...please guide i will be very thankful...
you should link your application with online account...you applied online or paper based and whats your country

Lisalisa7

Dec 23, 2018
Hi
I applied for Super Visa online from France (I am French) on April 14, 2019.
Still awaiting decision although normal treatment time is 56 days for France. My status on line does not change (demand being under study) and I receive no answers to my emails or web formular enquiries.
My family is waiting for me so can I visit them with EVA for a few months while waiting for the Super Visa decision?
Also is the Eva I used for my previous visit (Sept 2018 to March 2019) still valid for re-entry. For information I got the Eva in Sept 2018 with a validity date of November 2023 (my paiexpiry date).
Hooe someone can answer these 2 questions rapidly because I want to fly to Canada mid July 2019.
Thanks

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kindly tell me maximum how much they take for supervisa...For pakistani peoples...
its 84 days processing now a days...you can easily check with your online account....I applied on 22 may for my mother from canada and got medical request on 24 june medical done on 4 july now waiting for PPR

Selena009

Jan 20, 2018
Pls update us if your mom receives her acknowledge letter.
Application Submitted Online - May 27, 2019
Application Received - May 27, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 28, 2019
Biometrics Done - May 29, 2019
Biometrics Expiry Date - May 29, 2029 (no letter)
Medical Request - June 18, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 19, 2019

Update:

Medical passed - July 3, 2019
Biometric correspondence letter - July 5, 2019

salman tarar

Star Member
May 23, 2019
ok thanks
my mother medical showing passed on 10 july but I did not receive the passport request with this status...its still showing reviewing the eligibility and checking the background.....what does it mean....are they send the medical request to all applicants or just those people who they want to issue visa...please someone guide me...I am bother about this

Kellyclark1

Jan 18, 2019
What can i do i entered the wrong answer on the security question while i was trying to log in to my Gckey now my account is locked.. Has anybody had this issue before?

Armiti

Apr 30, 2018
Hello All,

I applied for super visa for my parents the got visa but in their passport it is written multiple!!!!
I did not find any super visa word in the visa issued. Do you think it is a mistake?