+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Only Super Visa applicants Please - Timeline 2018

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
can I do super visa insurance separately for each as they will arrive different times ?
What is the timeframe like? what is the total difference

If its 2-3 months..doesnt matter...you can start beforehand, but you will hvae to pay for those extra 2-3 months. If its more than 4-5 or 6 months, buying separately would be wise!!!!

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Aslamo alikum....
i have applied for my mother supervisa...
Date applied..10 june
Biometric request...11 june
Biometric done..18 june
After that we do not receive any response...
How much time they are taking for supervisa...i am from pakistan...
And one more thing how i can check status of application please reply thankyou....​
check processing time for your country and expect the decision to be made within that timeframe!!!!

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi
Need help
I had applied for supervisa for parents in april ?
They got the ppr but the visa validity, as per counterfoil is given only for two years.
There passports are valid for another 9 years
I do not understand how and why they have got visa only for 2 years ??
It should be till expiry of passport or a month before it ? Isnt it ?

What are my options ?
First of all, there is no relation of passport expiry with supervisa validity. It depends on your submitted application and assessment

If you think your parents/grandparents will stay more than 2 years, you can apply for an extension a month before expiry, stating valid reasons.

jomar1113

Sep 12, 2014
Application Submitted Online - May 30, 2019
Application Received - May 30, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 31, 2019
Biometrics Done - June 5, 2019
Medical Request - June 6, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 10, 2019
Medical Passed - June 20, 2019
Correspondence Letter - June 26, 2019.
Passport Request - June 26, 2019.
Passport Submission - June 28, 2019
Approved Super Visa Notification - July 2, 2019
Passport ready for pick up - July 2, 2019

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Thanks for your reply..

The case has become even stranger . My father got visa till passport expiry whereas mom got only for two years whereas her passport expiry still has 9 years.

I had applied online for both together dad being primary and provided same documentation.
Can anything be done here . Orshould i pass and apply for mom after her visa expiry ?

Thanks
Strange case though
First of all, there is no relation of passport expiry with supervisa validity. It depends on your submitted application and assessment

If you think your parents/grandparents will stay more than 2 years, you can apply for an extension a month before expiry, stating valid reasons.

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for your reply..

The case has become even stranger . My father got visa till passport expiry whereas mom got only for two years whereas her passport expiry still has 9 years.

I had applied online for both together dad being primary and provided same documentation.
Can anything be done here . Orshould i pass and apply for mom after her visa expiry ?

Thanks
Strange case though
Not after expiry, but if she is here, you can extend her supervisa without her leaving the country. This can extend her stay longer.
Supervisas are less prone to rejection, unless there is some ambiguity in the documents provided.

Maya27

Feb 28, 2019
Application Submitted Online - May 3, 2019
Application Received - May 3, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 5, 2019
Biometrics Done - May 11, 2019
Medical Request - June 14, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 18, 2019
Medical Passed - July 03, 2019

finger crossed , let's hope they'll get PPR request soon :)

hsbmovic

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Application Submitted Online - May 3, 2019
Application Received - May 3, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter - May 5, 2019
Biometrics Done - May 11, 2019
Medical Request - June 14, 2019
Medical Exam done - June 18, 2019
Medical Passed - July 03, 2019

finger crossed , let's hope they'll get PPR request soon :)
which country is the supervisa being applied from?

joymonroe

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Just have a question and hopefully someone can help... My parents applied for super visa with upfront medical but yesterday they received a message from immigration requesting for medical. They are currently having follow- up with panel physicians and they requested further test. I already sent a web form to immigration and explain the situation and uploaded their e-medical but still no reply. Should I just wait? Thanks you for answering my question.

Kaur_anticipating

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Sure. Thats an option , if she plans to stay here further , if not then will reappply from home country, after visa expiry or a month or two before it .
Thanks alot for help

Not after expiry, but if she is here, you can extend her supervisa without her leaving the country. This can extend her stay longer.
Supervisas are less prone to rejection, unless there is some ambiguity in the documents provided.

CA_SS10

Apr 8, 2017
My parent's super visa application was submitted on May 10th and it will soon be 2 months since they submitted Biometrics. They submitted with upfront medical and we have not received any updates on the application. The status on the page has also not updated and the immigration office is radio silent to email queries. We are past normal processing time but don't know what's best course of action as there is no information available on the site.