+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Work Permit From India

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
karthik12m said:
Hi

No update for me . It's been 11 weeks now(December 1st online). Raised a query today. Let's see.
Hi Karthik,

If you get the reply fro CIC please do share here.

VargheseR

Feb 21, 2017
Hello frnds,

I applied for TRV as the agent told me, that the processing time is very less and I can reach Canada and apply for work permit. But my TRV got rejected.

hence I am applying for SOWP ( work permit).

Which one is the best: Paper base or Online.
how much funds we need to show. ?
any update .

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
PAVAN.v said:
According to the Center for immigration medicine people. I did not have to do anything. Everything will be done from there end it seems. so, I have not uploaded any document for now.
Hi Pavan,

Do you have any update after submitting medical?

PAVAN.v

Feb 6, 2017
Hello Amy,

I have not got any feedback from immigration yet. but, I see my medicals as passed in the CIC account.

maheshvele

Nov 23, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I understand that this might not be the right place to ask this question. But, I have a valid job offer from a Canadian company and my LMIA is still in the processing stage and its been approximately 3 months already. I was wondering if you can give me a time line for your LMIA process?

Thanks,
Mahesh

karthik12m

Nov 16, 2016
Hi
Any update for Nov/ Dec applications? I have applied on Dec 1st and still no update. Raised a query and tired calling them too. The line is always busy. Is it getting delayed for everyone or just me??

Thanks
K

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
karthik12m said:
Hi
Any update for Nov/ Dec applications? I have applied on Dec 1st and still no update. Raised a query and tired calling them too. The line is always busy. Is it getting delayed for everyone or just me??

Thanks
K
Hi Karthik,

I applied online on Dec 13 with medical upfronts from India and i got passport request on Feb 27 and today MARCH 1 i just submitted passport at bangalore VAC office. Hope this will give you some idea.

Reactions: jaseenaliottawa

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Congratulations Amy20. Let us known when you got your passport back after visa stamping. Anyone else if got any update please share.

sh@uvikz

Jan 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I am new to the forum.

Initially I was thinking that my wife's SOWP is taking too long (today is day #55 since I applied online). However, if I go by the trend it seems pretty normal.

nkittripathi

Mar 1, 2017
Is there any way to check status of visa with application number?

My Application number starts with 'W'. What does that mean?

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
nkittripathi said:

when did u apply ?

jsghai

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
sh@uvikz said:
Hey guys,

I am new to the forum.

Initially I was thinking that my wife's SOWP is taking too long (today is day #55 since I applied online). However, if I go by the trend it seems pretty normal.
hey bud!!
Any update ?

paul234

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
03-05-17
Med's Request
03-05-17
Interview........
03-05-17
Passport Req..
...waiting...
nkittripathi said:

W is the prefix for all work permits, open, closed, spouse wp etc...
If you applied online you can check it in your account. If you're in canada, you can call their toll-free num and key in your application num.
But talking to an agent doesn't do much good since your application is being processed in India.