+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Work Permit Application timeline for India?

gmxplode

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
No bro....

I an still waiting to get approval on Work Permit and a medical request.

What date you filed your Work Permit?

Was it Online or Paper?

Is it Lmia based or exempt?

Your reply would be appreciated.

Cheers!!!
Hey it was an online application and i had submitted on 29th September received approval on 23rd and trv stamp on 27th but didn’t receive approval till now and it was lmia exempt

RahulA

Sep 21, 2016
No bro....

I an still waiting to get approval on Work Permit and a medical request.

What date you filed your Work Permit?

Was it Online or Paper?

Is it Lmia based or exempt?

Your reply would be appreciated.

Cheers!!!
Hello. After medical how many days it take to get approval?

kadir.ayubi

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am from India.

My lawyer from Canada has filed for my Work Permit on 02nd Sept, 2017 through Online post Positive LMIA.

I dont have an access to the login details to check the status of my application as my Lawyer has the common login details for all their clients.

Can anyone please let me know tentatively by when can I hear a positive reply from the CIC as I have my joining date at Work as 01st November.

@scylla and all senior members of the Forum your reply would be much appreciated.

I call +1-613-944-4000 from India everyday which is costing me a FORTUNE to know the status from the automated voice system but it just says one thing that they are reviewing the application and would contact me once they have the decision.

Any reply from the members of the Forum would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!!!
Hey Bunny,

I know this is an old post but I thought of giving it a shot by asking a question.

Could you please tell how long did it take for your whole Work Permit process i.e. Approval and Stamping?

Thanks,
AA

Satinder64

Jan 8, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied for work permit with positive LMIA on 9 dec . My file is received at delhi embassy but its more than one month they did not generate my application number. Can someone tell me how much time it takes