+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Turkish police certificate

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Hey guys , I hope this finds you well
I am not Turkish Citizen, live in Toronto , and need to obtain a Turkish PCC ,
I contacted Turkish Embassy in Ottawa and they wrote me due to CoVid19 most of services suspended.
any suggestion?
yes, that's the only part that is in turkish

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020
Hey guys , I hope this finds you well
I am not Turkish Citizen, live in Toronto , and need to obtain a Turkish PCC ,
I contacted Turkish Embassy in Ottawa and they wrote me due to CoVid19 most of services suspended.
any suggestion?
You are given 90 days extra according to below link from the official website.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

You dont have to worry. You can submit the police certificate in that time frame. But make sure you submit an LOE regarding this submitting.

Oct 25, 2019
Bulgaria
NOC Code......
Hello everyone,

My PR just got rejected for the vary same reason: The Police certificate I submitted on behalf of my partner (Turkish resident) didn't include: 'THE PERSON WHOSE IDENTITY INFORMATION IS WRITTEN ABOVE HAS NO ARCHIVAL CRIMINAL RECORD.

First thanks for the explanations. First thing tomorrow we will get the right certificate from the embassy. Also we got one online (I think not to translate it) and we will apply with both most probably.

@mirahe94 (or someone else who went trough this) can you please tell me how did you handle this issue? Did you create a new profile and waited for new ITA or did you apply for some kind of appeal? My points are 475. Any advice on the topic will be appreciated. Thanks!

Niusham

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Canada
Category........
CEC
Hi, I am also in a similar situation. For my EE application, I obtained a police certificate from Turkish Consulate (Vancouver, BC) but it only had the statement 'THE PERSON WHOSE IDENTITY INFORMATION IS WRITTEN ABOVE HAS NO CRIMINAL RECORD.' I told the consulate about including the results of archived records in the certificate and they said they couldn't do it. They kept saying that the document they gave me was correct. I trusted the consulate and submitted the application with presumably the wrong PCC document.

Two weeks after submission, on this Monday, I got a password for e-devlet (e-government) and obtained a new PCC with the statement that specifically says
"THE PERSON WHOSE IDENTITY INFORMATION IS WRITTEN ABOVE HAS NO ARCHIVAL CRIMINAL RECORD" and sent a case specific enquiry to IRCC and attached this new document. However, today I logged in to the immigration and website and saw that my application was cancelled. The rationale behind the decision was that "The Police certificate from Turkey that you provided with your application is not acceptable."

I believe the agent didn't see the new document that I attached to my document and based their decision on reviewing the old document.

@nabil_khalid56 did you have your application rejected for being incomplete too? how do you know that the immigration office didn't accept your document?
Hi,
Could you please tell me how you obtained password for e-devlet while residing in Canada?

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020
Can a non-Turkish citizen apply from e-devlet?
If you still have a valid residence permit in Turkey, then you can logon to e-devlet by following ways
1. Getting your password from your nearest Post office (PTT)
2. Through any of your banking app of Turkish bank, you can enter e-devlet

If you dont have a valid resident permit (that you no more a resident), then Turkish Consulate or Embassy is the only option I guess

shielassi

Feb 19, 2020
If you still have a valid residence permit in Turkey, then you can logon to e-devlet by following ways
1. Getting your password from your nearest Post office (PTT)
2. Through any of your banking app of Turkish bank, you can enter e-devlet

If you dont have a valid resident permit (that you no more a resident), then Turkish Consulate or Embassy is the only option I guess
Thanks a lot! Do you have any idea if the one issued by Consulate/Embassy will mention Archival/Archive on the certificate? I have seen an electronic one and it is mentioned therein but I have no idea if it would be the same with the one issued by a consulate/embassy.

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020
Thanks a lot! Do you have any idea if the one issued by Consulate/Embassy will mention Archival/Archive on the certificate? I have seen an electronic one and it is mentioned therein but I have no idea if it would be the same with the one issued by a consulate/embassy.
I dont know much about the document issued by the Turkish Consulate/Embassy. I got mine from e-devlet and there was no problem for me. But the PCC should definitely have "no archival" records when submit for ITA. You should check with someone who did the same from outside of Turkey.

Didona84

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
Does anyone have any updates on this situation? Has anyone had success with obtaining the right kind of police certificate from a Turkish consulate in Canada?

Iranveer

Jan 12, 2021
Does anyone have any updates on this situation? Has anyone had success with obtaining the right kind of police certificate from a Turkish consulate in Canada?
Hi, I got my PCC from General Consulate of Turkey in Montreal. I sent my application through mail. I got the correct PCC that says No criminal records as well as No Archival Criminal records. Thank you

Reactions: Ylover207

aatifbaig

Feb 2, 2018
Hi, I got my PCC from General Consulate of Turkey in Montreal. I sent my application through mail. I got the correct PCC that says No criminal records as well as No Archival Criminal records. Thank you

Hi, Can you tell me the procedure to apply police certificate through the mail? I am currently in New Brunswick and can't travel to Montreal. thanks.

Reactions: Ylover207

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020
It seems like you have not stayed in Turkey for 6 months. So, logically, I guess not. But I am not sure how the system interprets the 6 months thing. When you complete the ITA, you will get to see if you need it or not.