+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online Turkish police certificate

FRM

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks a lot. @mirahe94
I read the thread, and I hope that you fixed your issue.

Regards

Hi
The cic asked my parents to provide the PCC from turkey. have you been able to submit the correct form? should we go to Vancouver? I really appreciate if you can advise.

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020
Hi
The cic asked my parents to provide the PCC from turkey. have you been able to submit the correct form? should we go to Vancouver? I really appreciate if you can advise.
I am a foreigner living in Turkey. So I pulled the police certificate(with archival records) from e-devlet. I am in the process of application, and I haven't submitted yet. From what I understand from @mirahe94 you don't get police certiciate with archived records from Turkish consulate. If you are a Turkish citizen, you should be able to get it from e-devlet.

FRM

Nov 4, 2019
I am a foreigner living in Turkey. So I pulled the police certificate(with archival records) from e-devlet. I am in the process of application, and I haven't submitted yet. From what I understand from @mirahe94 you don't get police certiciate with archived records from Turkish consulate. If you are a Turkish citizen, you should be able to get it from e-devlet.
No, I'm not a Turkish citizen. and now I'm confused what to do. should I go to Vancouver? I'm going to call them and see what is their response?

Sep 10, 2019
So, guys, I got mine from the Vancouver consulate in September 2019 and submitted it to the CIC. Unlike last time, my application is still in process for the past 4 months and wasnt rejected as it was last time, just after 10 days of submission.

In my opinion, either way, consulate or e-devlet, is fine to get your Turkish police certificate as long as it clearly includes the word "ARCHIVAL" :
'THE PERSON WHOSE IDENTITY INFORMATION IS WRITTEN ABOVE HAS NO ARCHIVAL CRIMINAL RECORD.

Alp

Mar 23, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I gather documents for PR application. In the CIC web site, a police certificate included archival record is being recommended to obtain by Ankara by mail or from the Turkish consulate. Is there anybody who knows about an online Turkish police certificate that is obtained from e-devlet( government official website) with the archival record is also valid or not?

Please answer my question if you know or are experienced about an online Turkish police certificate.

Thanks

mirahe94

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Hi Alp, the one from e-devlet should work as long as it clearly states that you have no archival criminal record. You can also get the text at the bottom translated but I don't think it is a big deal.

I used the one from e-devlet, got it translated and it was fine

Alp

Mar 23, 2020
Hi Alp, the one from e-devlet should work as long as it clearly states that you have no archival criminal record. You can also get the text at the bottom translated but I don't think it is a big deal.

Hi,

Thanks for response, you mean that you sent it for PR and it was accepted by CIC?

PRguyslp

Jan 19, 2020

You meant to say you translated the verification part which starts with "Bu belgenin dogrulugu http://www.turkiye.gov.tr/belge-dogrulama" right? I found it a bit weird that this part in Turkish

vmirkhani

Apr 9, 2009
Hey guys , I hope this finds you well
I am not Turkish Citizen, live in Toronto , and need to obtain a Turkish PCC ,
I contacted Turkish Embassy in Ottawa and they wrote me due to CoVid19 most of services suspended.
any suggestion?