+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV - September - December 2015 timelines

hope82

Nov 10, 2014
Trin said:
hope82 said:
Hi,

Its our wedding anniversary. It is one month that we stated in the letter as duration of stay.
We showed good ties to India. As she is working from past 2 years.
Financials are same. A little more explanation on the money we deposited in her bank account for the purpose of travel. We explained where the money came from.
And rest all the documents from birth certificates to bank statements, job offer letter to pay slips. relationship proof marriage certificate and photos from our wedding.

I would recommend you to take a look at the online application. There are different sections like Financial proof from sponsor, Financial means of support from India, Proof of relationship, Proof of medical exam, letter of invitation, Purpose of travel.
I've filled all the documents that are mentioned as required proof for each section in the online application.

If you need more detailed information email me. I can help you as much as i can.

Hope this helps.
All you have to do is a nice invitation letter that is very pleasing and convincing to the visa officer. Also never forget to write a letter from your spouse why she is travelling, purpose and why she will not stay more than the time she was intended for.
I've also included a letter of explanation stating all the documents that I've provided for each section that are required online. For the ones i couldn't provide I've given a brief explanation.
I think this helped a lot.

Wish you guys all the best.
Thanks Trin..

its our wedding anniversary in January.. My husband is applying for a visit visa to stay here in Canada for a month. He is doing business from 2006 onwards.. Planning to open a new store by March 2016. Could you please post the invitation letter u send with the TRV application. Or could you inbox me your e-mail id so that I can contact you if I need more help.

Trin

Star Member
Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
File Transfer...
13-06-2015 AOR 2
Med's Request
25-Feb-2016 (REMED)
Med's Done....
27-02-2015
Interview........
SAYS IN-PROCESS SINCE 05-06-2015 (on 09 OCT 15)
Passport Req..
15-Apr-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-APR-16
LANDED..........
28-APR-16
hope82 said:
Thanks Trin..

its our wedding anniversary in January.. My husband is applying for a visit visa to stay here in Canada for a month. He is doing business from 2006 onwards.. Planning to open a new store by March 2016. Could you please post the invitation letter u send with the TRV application. Or could you inbox me your e-mail id so that I can contact you if I need more help.
You can email me through this forum. I will share the information i know.

meesh

Nov 27, 2015
Online App Submitted- Nov 13
Country Specific Time- 8 days
Last Update- Nov 24
Applied from Trinidad & Tobago
No other documents required
Please help....

kathyle95

Nov 27, 2015
Below is my boyfriend's TRV application timeline:
Nov/15/2015: Applied on
Nov/18/2015: Biometrics collected
Nov/18-Nov/26/2015: Several emails received regarding updates but nothing

I emailed CIC on Nov 24 and received their response on Nov 25 and they said the application is currently in process and they can't confirm when the file is ready for finalization. :(

Update************
My boyfriend just got a new message "Original Passport Request" just now. YAY!!!!!!!!

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hi bryanna,

How are you doing? i hope u remember me.. we talked about my Canadian visitor visa, u helped me with many tips but unfortunately it got rejected 4 times. Sad
I even asked u about my USA plans..i hope u recollected. Cheesy

I am in USA now on F1 visa. its been seven months that am here and my hubby's status in Canada also changed from student to Full time work permit. he started working also since half a month ago.

This time i took a help from immigration consultant of Canada and reapplied my trv on November 18 2015.. My last Visa application was on December 4 2014 i took almost a year gap to reapply. and now our status are different am residence got changed i have a valid visa now and my hubby also working there professionally in the field he studied. i wish everything goes fine this time. Smiley

Please share your opinion regarding this... My application is in process now.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@maddyavula

Of course, I remember you :) Hope you're doing well.

That's great. Your situation has changed since the last time you applied..... and the immigration consultant must have prepared your application very well. I hope you get a TRV this time and YOU cross the border soon :)

Keep us posted

maddyavula

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Thank u @ bryanna..

Yes Sure i will update.But till now i have no update,I have applied on nov 18..I have seen that people who applied from US also got their visa approved within 15 days..
I am very and feeling very insecure about my application.

Lets hope for the best :)

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@maddyavula

Don't feel insecure about your application. You've done your best :)

Please do not to go by the processing timelines of anyone else. It is possible that the US visa office may contact the Bangalore visa office for more information about the previous 4 refusals. This means your current TRV processing may take a bit longer than the average processing time

Hope for the best

chibalala

Nov 29, 2015
November-05-2015 CIC online Application Submission
November-13-2015 Original Passport Request -
November-15-2015 Passport sent to vac Los Angeles with vac fees sent to Utah ($37) and copy of payment to LA with passport
November-26-2015 Passport received back in hand 8)

Country of residence USA / Visa F1 / Country of citizenship Morocco

Note:
the VAC is optional (unless you need fingerprinting or photo taken) and can be avoided if you can walking to the Visa office (NY/LA) or send passport straight to the the embassy.

Good luck.

mannyaten

Nov 15, 2015
chibalala said:
November-05-2015 CIC online Application Submission
November-13-2015 Original Passport Request -
November-15-2015 Passport sent to vac Los Angeles with vac fees sent to Utah ($37) and copy of payment to LA with passport
November-26-2015 Passport received back in hand 8)

Country of residence USA / Visa F1 / Country of citizenship Morocco

Note:
the VAC is optional (unless you need fingerprinting or photo taken) and can be avoided if you can walking to the Visa office (NY/LA) or send passport straight to the the embassy.

Good luck.
USD 37?? If you have submitted Online TRV application, VAC fees for passport service is USD 31.99. Please correct me if i am wrong.

dileeptm

Jan 9, 2013
Hi All,

I applied online for my father in law but it got rejected. He is a UAE resident and citizen of India. He is working in UAE since 1996.

1. I have provide mine and my wife's PR and income details,etc...like bank, job proofs, income proof,marriage certificate,address etc..

2. For father in law , we submitted approved leave, Salary statement, and Bank statements.

These are the reasons for rejection

1. Travel history - Whats this reason?
2. Ties in Canada and Ties in country of residence
3. Proof of assets and finance status - i guess in country of residence

1 .Please advise how to clear all these and apply again?
2. Can i apply for him from India though he is working in UAE?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Can anyone answer this?

"Can a Bangladeshi citizen living in Bangladesh apply for a TRV online to SVO?"

Abbas1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Here is mine

1) Application file date Nov2nd
2) Application Started DateNov2nd
3) Passport Received Request Nov2nd
4) Country of residence + Country of citizenship Student in Canada returned home in Saudi Arabia and stock with TRV
5) Passport request date not yet
6) Approval date not yet
7) Passport sent datenot yet

I applied through VFS Alkhobar, Saudi Arabia

wish me the best guys, need to catch my last semester on January :(