+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Online TRV application from USA

diettima

Mar 8, 2013
How many days is it taking to get the stamped passport back from NY Consulate? They got my passport on 13th March and I haven't received it yet :mad:

spideey666

Mar 5, 2013
diettima said:
How many days is it taking to get the stamped passport back from NY Consulate? They got my passport on 13th March and I haven't received it yet :mad:
They received my passports on the 15th and nothing yet.

ik17

Mar 26, 2013
Applied Online : 22nd Feb
Passport Requested : 20th March
Passport received by NYC Consulate :21st March

Anyone have any ideas of how long it might take for the New York Consulate to send my passport back ? I have a trip scheduled that is coming up in a couple of weeks time.
It would be great if anyone who has been through this process can share how long it took for them to get their passports returned

forsaken11

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
ik17 said:
Applied Online : 22nd Feb
Passport Requested : 20th March
Passport received by NYC Consulate :21st March

Anyone have any ideas of how long it might take for the New York Consulate to send my passport back ? I have a trip scheduled that is coming up in a couple of weeks time.
It would be great if anyone who has been through this process can share how long it took for them to get their passports returned
They got my passport on the 13th and so far no response.

veb1

Mar 12, 2013
TO ALL,
R u adding "EAPP" in the TO address when sending ur passports for an online approved application. If not, then that may be causing the delay as ur passports may end up in the regular queue. Just a guess.

forsaken11

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
forsaken11 said:
They got my passport on the 13th and so far no response.
Got my passport back today. They kept it for exactly 10 business days or two weeks with them. Good luck to the rest.

vanwilder

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
hello friends,

My parents who are in visitor visa in usa is using this online application for canada tourist visa so that they can come n see me before they return back home. Just got stucked with the documents part.
-Is the marriage certificate really necessary? they didnt carry their marriage certificate with them. Can they submit application without marriage certificate?
- Does there need to be 2 separate IMM 5257 application one for my mom and one for my dad?

can anyone please give me some idea. I would very much appreciate it. thanks

zhangwei418

Feb 7, 2013
vanwilder said:
-Is the marriage certificate really necessary? they didnt carry their marriage certificate with them. Can they submit application without marriage certificate?
- Does there need to be 2 separate IMM 5257 application one for my mom and one for my dad?

can anyone please give me some idea. I would very much appreciate it. thanks
If they apply family visa, I think they should provide their marriage certification.
Maybe they can use two applications to get separate visa.

vanwilder

Star Member
Apr 16, 2011
zhangwei418 said:
If they apply family visa, I think they should provide their marriage certification.
Maybe they can use two applications to get separate visa.
Thanks a lot man. yes both my mom and dad would be applying the tourist visa(multi-entry). does anyone has more idea experience about marriage certificate. pls let me know

subhrnsupani

Mar 27, 2013
help_TRV said:
Hi, is there anyway to withdraw the application submitted online? I should have checked before submitting the documents online. I want to submit it to a Visa office in NY.

Thank you for your time.
Hi please let me know if you found out a way to cancel the online form and reapply.